[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here ever think up ideas for movies or tv shows in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
Does anyone here ever think up ideas for movies or tv shows in their heads? I do. I write them down sometimes too.

Ive always wanted to be a sceeenwriter but I'm too autistic. I current have an idea for a movie. Wanna hear it?

Its tge 1961 Mothra film remade into a gangster/yakuza film set in the 80s.

Wanna hear about my autistic idea? I know remakes are unoriginal. Pls no bully..
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487971770153.jpg (25KB, 540x343px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487971770153.jpg
25KB, 540x343px
Go ahead anon,im interested in hearing them
>>
>>36079172
K.

Well, the story is set in Tokyo in the 80s. Cold war is going on and Japan has just suffered an attack by Godzilla like 2 years prior to this, to the country's economy and infrastructure is all fucked off.

The protag is a former yakuza who lives with his wife and daughter, and he has a son who's in the JSDF. Their old home was destroyed so they live in a shitty one room apartment and they border on poverty. Protag cant get a job to suppprt his wife and daughter due to the economic recession, so he resorts to just gambling every night.

Eventually he racks up a huge debt to the yakuza and cant find a way to pay it off.

Cont.
>>
>>36079370
Unable to pay and knowing the yakuza will fuck him up, he attempts to flee the country with his wife and daughter by bribing some cargo boat workers and stowing away on a cargo boat headed for the Philippines. His son is on some military base so he cant get ahold of him.

The yakuza get tipped off however and sent 2 enforcers on board the cargo ship. While theyre at sea already, they locate protag and his family and the 2 enforcers rape and kill his wife and daughter. They stab protag several times before tossing him overboard into the ocean.

The protag somehow manages to survive and end up washed up on the shores of some foreign island. After nearly getting killed by some weird fauna, he is rescued by the island natives, who are basically like tribal sea niggers

Cont.
>>
>>36079515
The sea niggers worship a diety called Mothra, which looks like a giant assworm. The sea niggers communicate with Mothra through miniature twin fairy-like girls called the Shobijin who talk in unison.

After his wounds are treated and he chills with the sea niggers for a bit, he remembers his family and swears revenge. Hearing from the natives that Mothra will furiously protect the Shobijin, he devises a plan and decides to kidnap them and flee the island on a stolen fishing boat while also taking a native hostage. He intends to try and get back to mainland Japan.

Cont.
>>
>>36079600
The protag nearly dies of thirst on the boat and ends up killing the native he had hostage. Despite that, he manages to end up in Osaka while still holding the shobijin hostage. He briefly talks to a friend, another former yakuza before heading to Tokyo with the shobijjn.

Meanwhile Mothra leaves the island and starts heading for mainland japan through the ocean, sinking a chinese commercial vessel in the process. Citizens back in Japan begin to panic as Mothra is headed straight for the mainland. The JSDF mobilize across the coast, and the protag's son is among the ground infantry.

The protag reaches Tokyo and armed with a handgun that he got from his Osaka homeboy breaks into the Yakuza's office killing 2 of them and taking the boss hostage while the other yakuza remain outside.

Knowing he's outnumbered, he has the shobijin trapped in his coat pocket as Mothra appears in Tokyo bay, intending to head towarda where the protag was.

Cont.
>>
>>36079788
The JSDF attack mothra, but she just kinda slugs over them, smashing tanks and heading towards the business district, where the protag is. The protag's is nearly killed in the skirmish; but prior to the incident his father contacted him and told him why Mothra was coming. His son manages to his commanding offic3r shortly before getting wrecked by a massive worm.

The yakuza manage to get into the room and save their boss and attempt to kill the protag, but 2 American intelligence officers intervene and save the protag and the shobijin.

The protag however is forcefully detained for kidnapping the shobijin and the intelligence officers are planning to hand him over to the japanese to get punished or whatever.

Meanwhile american bombers drop some massive ordinance bombs in Mothra, who has managed to make it to the business district. Mothra seems to get heavily injured by the bombs and appears to coccoon herself.

Thats all i got so far. What do you guys think? I know its autistic pls no bully
>>
Seems kinda edgy, OP.
>>
>>36080060
Did you like it so far, though?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.