[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you hate humanity? if so do you include yourself as well?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1335976871055.jpg (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1335976871055.jpg
29KB, 200x200px
Do you hate humanity? if so do you include yourself as well? do you feel as if you're part of the problem?
>>
File: Bands-will-make-her-dance-meme.jpg (35KB, 291x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bands-will-make-her-dance-meme.jpg
35KB, 291x400px
>>36079063
desu yes, a lot of the time lately I find myself looking down on my (female) roommate because she's young and opinionated but seems oblivious / careless / absent minded. I don't know how to describe it exactly...when I think about it a lot though I come to the realization that the people that I harbor negative feeling toward are no different than me. they think they care but deep down there isn't much to it. makes me sad just thinking about it actually
>>
>>36079063
>Do you hate humanity?
Most of them.

>if so do you include yourself as well?
No.

>do you feel as if you're part of the problem?
Fuck no
>>
>>36079288
That's a blanket statement. How do you know she doesn't think you're a stupid empty headed fuck? you're probably super awkward and quiet to.
>>
>>36079396
she probably does. it's just a realization of how inconsiderate people are. the only time they pretend to care is in order to get something out of someone else. survival or w/e and I'm ashamed I'm the same way as well. i don't talk to her except in passing lately because of this realization (i stay to myself)
>>
>>36079678
Altruism can't exist but there's nothing wrong with peoples morality being based of getting something in return be it physical or emotional. You just have to accept this and learn it's alright to be a little selfish as it is for others.

The degree we take that selfishness is the question though.
>>
>>36080382
>The degree we take that selfishness is the question though.
correct. I can only base my thought of the degree on what ive experienced so my thought of it may be distorted
>>
I don't hate humanity, I hate myself though, but I hold my self to standards, people are more like animals to me.
>>
>>36079063
Other way around. I love humanity, hate myself but also feel humanity is the only problem. I happen to not be a part of the problem but that's likely because I'm not part of humanity.
>>
>>36079063
I wouldn't say I hate humanity, but I sure do hate myself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.