[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I not fuck this up guys? I forced myself to start talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: eileen.jpg (92KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
eileen.jpg
92KB, 750x937px
how do I not fuck this up guys? I forced myself to start talking to this gym qt, and I tricked her into thinking I'm a Chad. We've been talking a little, I think she finds my awkwardness cute, plus she just sent me that pic

What do I do now? I've never gotten this far with a girl
>>
>>36078473

I hate you for being physically attractive and hope you die of cancer or in a car wreck. Either one is fine.
>>
>>36078473
Find out an excuse for why I'm sending her this thread on her Facebook.
>>
>>36078565
You don't know her full name
>>
>>36078517
Dude I used to be a basement dwelling autist virgin, now I'm just an autist virgin. Don't hate me, just better yourself
>>
>>36078666
I'm just joshing you Satan.
>>
>want to talk to attractive qt redhead trainer at my gym
>not gonna do it because ill fuck it up and will have to see her every time i go to gym
she's riding trainer-chad's cock anyway so whatever
>>
>>36078691

> "Bro I used to be a robot! I'm just like you bro!"
> "Just stop being unattractive!"
> "Don't hate the player hate the game!"

Yeah, you sound like a giant fucking tool, dude.

If you had any respect or sympathy for the loser failure trash that inhabits this board, that you claim to understand, then you would fuck off and post this SHIT on /soc/. You know, the board that exists solely for this purpose.
>>
File: 1470797455327.png (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1470797455327.png
27KB, 499x499px
>>36078965
You're just mad cause u ugly
U G L Y
You ain't got no alibi u ugly
>>
>>36078691

I'm not tall and handsome like you faggot. I can't "better myself".

The fact that you're a basement dwelling autist and yet can pick up girls at a gym is why I hate you.

Girls at gyms stay 2-3 machine distances away from me at all times.
>>
File: 1491521242067.gif (11KB, 128x103px) Image search: [Google]
1491521242067.gif
11KB, 128x103px
>>36079003

I've long since just accepted my place in life, anon. My rage now only applies to video games.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.