[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your current feels ITT, no matter how specific they might

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

Post your current feels ITT, no matter how specific they might be to your day/evening/life
>>
>>36078436
I just drowned a mouse and dissected it for some reason. Then when I was done I threw it out. Then I played some CSGO and now I'm here.

Pretty much the majority of my evening really.
>>
File: pepe-wojack-thanksgiving-4.jpg (672KB, 600x950px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-wojack-thanksgiving-4.jpg
672KB, 600x950px
tfw destroying the fuck out of your arms for 1.5 hrs then having a big nicely cooked meal, popping some sleeping tablets then settling down into bed for a nice NEET hibernation
>>
>>36079133
What meal anon?
>>
>>36079163
Had a nice chicken and rice in some gook sauce, eating good familia
>>
File: p_0_7.jpg (13KB, 300x287px) Image search: [Google]
p_0_7.jpg
13KB, 300x287px
>>36078436
>Got invited to party last night by Tyrone
>lots of black chicks (hot ones)
>One drags me to another room
>Wasted from alcohol
>Begin removing clothes
>Finally gonna get laid
>black out
>spaghetti falls out
>I had an epileptic seizure
>No longer invited to parties
At what point can I give up, robots?
>>
I want to take these little Xanax tablets (Ksalol, 1mg each) but I don't know how much to take to feel good while still behaving normal. Also, I have a pretty big paper to finish writing due next Monday for university. I'm roughly halfway done, but I got into a rough spot.

>>36078471
Find anything interesting in the mouse?
>>
>>36079455
Take focalin. Shit is like very weak form of cocaine.
>>
Wish I went to bed instead of drinking. Have my first ever date tomorrow night and piano lesson too. Shit fuck cock I want to crawl under a rock. And die.
>>
>>36079514
Just act like yourself. Don't mention any memes. No traps. No feels. No greentext jokes.

Also make sure you have enough money for a good place
>>
>>36079514
Good luck brobot. Where you taking him/her?

I'm going on my first date since my ex broke up with me this Saturday. Qt I met off Tinder and have been chatting to for a few days. Similarly anxious about it but only because the chats have been amazing so far and I just really want to meet her in person
>>
File: Comfy.jpg (118KB, 671x422px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.jpg
118KB, 671x422px
Not too bad, fairly comfy in my bed right now. Getting a little tired so drifting off to sleep. I wish I had the motivation to do work, I'm pretty behind :/
>>
>>36079732
For some reason that pepe looks adorable
>>
>>36078436
Decided that companionship is not my destiny because I physically cannot make myself walk up to people and talk with them.
>>
>went on a date with a totally pure virgin qt, she's never even held hands
>we kissed very briefly
>today she only hugged me at the end
And then she says she's really scared about rushing things and physical contact. She has never even had a boyfriend before and is worried about ruining things by moving too fast
Have I fucked it? Did I push too hard? Is she a psycho?
>>
File: 1471725643352.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471725643352.png
335KB, 633x758px
>tfw you might get drafted
>>
>>36079814
I can't do it either anon, but any time i do get to talking with random people, i try to befriend them as best as I can and hundreds of failed attempts have resulted in a few close friends
>>
>>36080269
I'm happy for you man
Yeah whenever I end up in conversations with people I just take em to their natural conclusion and don't try and hang out with them afterwards.
>>
File: 1479862047975.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1479862047975.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
>>36078436
I've been playing Persona 5, and it's got me down.

As much as I enjoy it, it's causing me to dwell on the fact that I completely misspent my formative teenage years, wasting away at home rather than meeting people and overcoming my crippling shyness.

Granted, at 23, it might not necessarily be too late, but I've missed the opportunity to experience young love, or generally live a care-free life. Every day, the walls move in a bit closer,
as the pressure to get my license, finish school, find a job and move out - or generally be a functioning adult - mounts. The irony is that my mother, with whom I live, is perfectly fine with my lazing about and living life as I please, but I can't help but feel guilty. All the people I graduated with have moved on, and begun their lives, and yet here I am, acting as if I'm still in high school. To be honest, I don't feel any different, either. I don't feel as though I've aged since I turned 18, and I startle myself every day.

It occurs to me, too, that I really don't want any of those things. All I want at this point is companionship. I yearn for human contact, something so seemingly elementary, and yet near unobtainable being tantamount to a shut-in who wastes his days playing video games and attending online classes.
>>
File: m-maga.jpg (12KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
m-maga.jpg
12KB, 224x225px
>tfw you got duped into voting for a warmonger
>>
I'm going tomorrow, and I don't know why. There's nothing good waiting for me there. I don't want to be around anyone, no one's going to miss me, and I don't have aspirations in regards to my future.

I wish I could disappear. I wish I had no ties to this earth. I wish I didn't have a large loving all family, all of whom which care deeply about me. I want to be able to wake up, fuck hookers, rob a bank, get arrested, escape, and overdose on heroin in the blazing heat in a Mexican alley, doing so without a single person being worried over my well being.

>>36079383
>happened last night
>knows he won't be invited to any more parties

don't you think you're being pessimistic anon?

>>36080262
>>36080494
It's happening lads. See you boys on the front lines. Let's all promise to write to our mothers if one of us doesn't make it back home.
>>
>>36078436
I can barely see much less be straight
>>
>>36078436
>tfw you're an asshole
anybody know this feel?
>>
>>36079534
Nah, I'm pretty adept at hiding my robot status in real life so it shouldn't be a problem.
>>36079608
Thinking of going to a nice but casual restaurant, then going to a bar where they have entertainment, like pool, air hockey, or ping pong. I met this girl on Tinder too. Can hardly believe it's gotten to this point. Good luck on Saturday friendo.
>>
>Marrying a girl from Russia
>Waiting for her immigration application to go through
>America launches 50 missiles at Syria
>America will probably start a war with Russia
>I won't get to see her for another 5 years
>>
My life's so boring now, my only hope lies in experimental drugs or meditation. My interest in life has fallen away so naturally that I can't see myself ever getting those old sources of happiness back. I'll have to make myself anew, and brush off these past few years as a bad dream.
>>
i've began my life as a neet and it's terrible, i'm beginning to lose interest in my hobbys and the all the free time i have is only making it worse, i can't seem to distract myself from depressing thoughts hopefully it gets better
>>
>>36080766
>marrying a girl from Russia
Mail order I'm assuming?
>>
>>36081074

I met her in school, but I've heard good things about mail-order brides as long as you're not a complete retard about it.
>>
>>36081226
Boards been kind of slow tonight. Want to share a greentext of how you two met? I'm sure it will cheer up some other robots
>>
I don't even know I haven't been interested in a girl in like a year and I see this one girl ALL the time and she looks like she's interested, but just as shy as me. She'll seem like she's looking at me all the time or go out of her way to be near me. I don't know though I really don't want it to be in my head, and I feel like if I approach her it wouldn't go well. I saw her on tinder and swiped right, but I just have a really bad feeling this crush will end like many others for me :(
>>
>>36078436
I'm staying at my grandma's tonight, recently crashed my car and that's gonna take a little time to fix.

I met a girl IRL I've been sending memes to recently. She started sending some to me and I started replying. Good people but I don't know if I'd bang. At this rate though being picky is not a luxury I can afford.
>>
>>36081274

>The company I worked for at the time sent me to Russia for training
>Huge company can afford to send me to foreign countries for training
>The class I'm in training with is all Americans
>We find a local night club to go to the first weekend there
>Different class, all Russian, also decides to go to the same night club
>The club is packed
>I'm thirsty so I go to the bar to order a drink
>Try to push this girl out of the way
>She misinterprets that as me wanting to dance with her
>Dance with her the rest of the night
>Go back to the company housing with my classmates
>2 days later
>Fucking see her at the training center. Keep in mind, I had no idea she was from the same company I worked for
>We get to know each other over the 3 months that I was there. She was honestly the sweetest, most appreciative girl I've ever met. Never once disrespected me or played any bullshit power games. She was just happy to be with me.
>I knew that I could never go back to American women now that I know what Russian women are like so I convinced her to marry me
>Now we're waiting 6+ months for her visa paperwork to go through

American women can seriously fuck right off. They're less attractive, find any excuse to bitch at you, and feel like they are doing you a favor by giving you their presence. This girl thinks I'm the greatest man alive if I give her flowers every once in a while. She is perfect for me, and the jealous stares from American post-wall roasties, realizing how far they've priced themselves out of the market, is icing on the Christmas cake.
>>
>>36078436
I am depressed and there's no clear end in sight. It just hit me that I've been like this my entire life and I was a fool to think it would just all magically change when I got older.
I'm still as depressed, unfocused, weak, skilless, cowardly, and useless as ever. I should've worked to improve my life at an earlier age. It just seems impossible now and it's finally catching up to me. It never sank in until now. The future isn't some magical place that will fix all your problems when you get there. The future will be the same as now only you're making decisions then instead of now. If you're even alive in the future.
tldr; I am really really sickeningly sad but don't feel like I have the right to complain about it because I chose this path
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.