[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what a waste of time /r9k/ i always took recommendations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: overated.jpg (81KB, 620x876px) Image search: [Google]
overated.jpg
81KB, 620x876px
what a waste of time /r9k/ i always took recommendations from here seriously.
>>
Off topic. Where can I nab this?
>>
>>36078391

Agreed, some people here used to talk about how feelsy it is, when it was just the opposite.

>>36079296

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/5-Centimeters-per-Second
>>
>>36079382

wrong movie you idiot

OP's talking about "Your Name" or "Kimi No Na Wa"
>>
So was it good or not
>>
>>36079296
I got a while ago but it was a shitty cam recording with a watermark on it. Has it been properly released?

>>36080206
I thought it was excellent. Dramatic, funny, comfy, supernatural, romantic, etc. OP is a fag as usual.

The one thing that took me out of the movie was when the guy did the first few bodyjumps and we see him grabbing his boobs and it's all "haha that young boy just felt his first boobs haha the folly of youth".

If I were him and I woke up in some teenage girl's body, I would do nothing but diddle my clit and shove cucumbers up my pussy for the whole day. I would not get anything done at all, I would probably get dehydrated by how much pussy juice my body is producing to keep up with me violently thrusting all sorts of things and household objects up inside me. I would be double-fisting myself by late-afternoon of the first day. I would probably find the first nearby guy and violently pounce on his dick behind some dumpster in a back alley and hope he doesn't get me pregnant.

Not just grab my boobs for a minute.

but I guess all that would be a totally different movie, more like a hentai and not a family film.
>>
>>36079296
Here's a shit version

https://www.reddit.com/r/megalinks/comments/55c6x4/movie_kimi_no_na_wa_your_name_2016_744mb/
>>
>>36080448
what the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously dude, that's not OK.
>>
>>36080602
>implying you wouldn't explore your body's limit and potential if you woke up one day as the other gender

what a waste.
>>
>>36080448
>tfw boner
Now I think I'll just be disappointed when I watch the movie. Probably just wait for the dub anyway.
>>
>People saying it's Kimi No Na Wa when OP clearly posted the Ket-Ai! poster
>>
>>36080885
>Probably just wait for the dub anyway.

>watching anime dub

jesus christ how horrible! All of the nuanced writing and cultural references reworked with a hammer, and 99% of the time the American voice actors are just awkward and terrible and don't get the characters.

Anyways, it's a great movie. It's a bit of everything but overall I'd say it's a romantic comedy.
>>
It's a meh movie. The story was interesting, but the characters were typical boring perfect Japanese everyboy everygirl characters that you see everywhere. Typical Japanese anime romance. Never really get to know each other, there's no depth, they just decide that they're in love with each other.

Still worth a watch, though. I wish I was young like you guys so anything decent seems amazing.
>>
So will this movie emotionally wreck me, a simple virgin?

My theater's getting it and I'm catching it tomorrow.
>>
>>36081273
See it. You'll probably get some feels. I'm the guy that said it was meh.
>>
File: 1464241598836.jpg (87KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464241598836.jpg
87KB, 700x400px
>>36078391
>this starts at the theaters near me tomorrow
>go alone to the movies all the time mid day when no ones around
>too scared to go alone to see this because it's an anime move
How do I get over it lads I feel like it's fine with normie movies but I don't want the attendants to laugh at me for seeing anime alone
>>
>>36081239
>Never really get to know each other

They did get to know each other by reading their journal entries, by talking to their friends and family, and by also leaving notes for each other.

The flipside of that is that of course they never sat down to talk to each other face to face because they couldn't that. No spoilers.

>they just decide that they're in love with each other.

Again no spoilers, but because the two of them had that thing going on, it literally changed history.
>>
>>36081311
They literally don't care at all, they see people buying single tickets for all sorts of shit all the time.

If anything the room will be filled with other single-ticket robots, all sitting as far from each other possible.

You might even meet your first practice gf there as well who knows

>>36081273
I've had sex dozens of times and it managed to hit me right in the feels.
>>
>>36081324
Yeah intellectually I understand that. The movie was trying to tell us that. I just couldn't get attached to the characters and feel it. To each his own maybe.
>>
>>36081367
>You might even meet your first practice gf there as well who knows
I go midday to avoid people not approach them and no girl is ever going to approach me so that'll never happen
>>
>>36081376
I do get where you're coming from.

I am not a hard-working young lad who lives in a Tokyo apartment with his single dad, nor am I a young girl who lives up in the mountains with her grandma and is the daughter of the mayor and has to live up to various family expectations, etc.

I couldn't relate to the characters either, but it was their story. I'm sure kids and grown adults in Japan related to them a whole bunch.

At the very least the guy wasn't the typical anime boy who has a harem of girls chasing after him and he refuses to have ex until he's been promoted to manager at a business firm or whatever. He was different enough imo, but yeah they didn't reinvent the wheel.
>>
>>36078391
Play Nier I'm not into video games, but even I thought the game was great.
>>
>>36081286
I'm the type that doesn't usually cry at movies but somehow Logan wrecked me. I remember saying "No you don't get to do that" when she started reciting the "Tell 'em everything's alright" speech from Shane and tipping the cross over

>>36081311
I work at a theater. Believe me when I say no one could possibly give less of a fuck.

>>36081324
Alright, it's a go then. Really it's a Toss-up between Your Name and Raw, and Idk how well I'd handle a French Cannibal Sex Comedy.
>>
>>36080602
>He doesn't wish to be the little girl

Fucking casual.
>>
>>36080602
>>36080448

Likewise, if I was a girl and woke up in a dude's body, I would be like slamming my hard dick in the fridge door and fucking the space between the couch and couch pillows and rub my dick raw before ordering a dozen of the cheapest hookers online & fuck them so hard it looked like WWE wrestling.
>>
/r9k/ recommended me Synecdoche New York
Thanks guys, great movie.
/r9k/ also recommended me Man on the Moon
Fuck you that shit was terrible
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.