[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just told my brother about my anxiety and depression and he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: galaxy-wallpaper-4.jpg (369KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-wallpaper-4.jpg
369KB, 2880x1800px
I just told my brother about my anxiety and depression and he told me how stupid I was for caring about what others think, and that I should just be happy with myself and not give a fuck.
Is he right?
>>
>>36077126
he's right now are you going to stop?
>>
>>36077126
He's right, but it isn't easy to not care what other people think
>>
>>36077141
I don't know, I feel conflicted.

I want to be in a dark room with a computer and some heroin. That's my ultimate desire.
Does that make me pathetic? Should I care?
I want to be nothing.
>>
>>36077245
Yea it kind of makes you pathetic but then again you shouldn't be caring about what I think
>>
Yes. Your life gets a LOT better once you stop judging your self worth against the worth of others.
>>
He's not right at all. You should never be happy with yourself, you should always strive to make your life better. You deserve to feel like shit for being a loser, after all, being a winner is better.
But he's right about not giving a fuck. Your body should feel all the discomfort of not being perfect but your mind should be at ease.
>>
>>36077245
Doesn't make you pathetic to me
People have conflicting views (>>36077256), so go by what YOU think. If you go by what others think you'll inevitably get confused by the mixed messages.

We don't know anything about you, most people who judge you don't. You're the most fit for understanding what is best because you know yourself best.
>>
>>36077245
Drugs can be ok just stay away from opiates, benzos, anything man made
If all you wanna do is shitpost and chase a high I recommend psychedelics if you know how to respect them or just weed.

Don't ruin what's left of your life with shit drugs op

t. high functioning substance abuser
>>
>>36077256
But I think it's pathetic. If nothing else i should care what *I* think. But this state of mind is comfortable. I'm so fucking sad every day but I'm scared to change.
>>
>>36077126
He sounds like a robot.
He would fit in right well here.
>>
>>36077245
This is not true. If that's what you'd wanted you'd do it. You obviously wanna get laid and be a superstar like every other person. You know it's not possible, though, so you'd settle for nothing, but it's still uncomfortable.
>>
>>36077335
Now that you know you think it's pathetic, ask yourself why you think it's pathetic. That should help you figure out what to do.
>>
>>36077126
if you maximize and live his suggestion to the fullest, you are diogenes i.e. a hobo who would fuck a chicken to simply to activate some almonds
>>
>anxiety and depression

Nice meme disease you fucking soft faggot. Grow a pair, man the fuck up, and stop crying for attention and special snowflake flake labels.
>>
>>36077323
You do know that opiates come from poppies, right?

>stay away from... anything man made

is a really silly way of looking at drugs.
>>
>>36077375
Because I'm 18 years old and I should amount to more than nothing. I should socialize and have friends and form new experiences but I hate myself too much. Everything like that feels like a risk or a chore or both. So I do the same sad braindead shit every day until I get irrationally pissed enough to kill myself. I probably would have OD'd by now if I didn't lose my dealer when I quit my job.
>>
>>36077418
>labels are fine if they're insulting
>>
>>36077618
>I'm a triggered bitch who got called out

>I'll green text some none sense to get the last word
>>
>>36077126
It's easy to say not to care about what other people think when you know there are people that care about you.
>>
>>36077126
No, if you can get others to think highly of you your life will be much better than if you're a loser who just deludes himself into thinking highly of himself. It's hard to have standards for judging oneself that are much different from the standards everyone else judges you by. Sure there are going to be some differences but for the most part if you're not living up to other people's expectations then you're not living up to your own expectations.
>>
File: itstimetostopposting.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
itstimetostopposting.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>36077733
>labels are fine if they're insulting
>i'll continue to do exactly what i'm complaining about
>>
>>36077447
I know opiates come from poppies, I wasn't grouping them with man made drugs like spice, krokodil, etc

>silly way of looking at drugs
Not from my perspective. I've tried most things available around here and I've seen the crowds each drug forms. Most of the man made or hard drugs (coke, heroin, meth, molly) can fuck your life up A LOT easier than others (weed, shrooms, lsd, etc)

Not to say theres really any drug that CANT fuck you up, I just stick to the "safe" ones based on experience
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.