[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look at self in the mirror >there are white hairs coming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1490576396297.jpg (65KB, 750x642px) Image search: [Google]
1490576396297.jpg
65KB, 750x642px
>look at self in the mirror
>there are white hairs coming into my beard
>only 27

What the fuck. Am I really getting that fucking old?
>>
File: Jacknife.png (172KB, 583x567px) Image search: [Google]
Jacknife.png
172KB, 583x567px
>>36077049
You gona die, bitch.
>>
>36077049
>What the fuck. Am I really getting that fucking old?

It's terrifying, isn't it? And as one a decade your senior, I can assure you the weight of your own mortality only grows heavier with each passing year.

I can remember being a child of twelve years old who, every so often, found him assailed by the prospect of death. However, I mollified myself and assuaged my fears by reassuring myself that after having lived my entire lifespan again I would still be only twenty four. I still had time.

At the age of eighteen, I would play the same game whenever Death's shadow crossed my mind. Life seemed to be passing by while my friends were coming of age. But in another eighteen years I would only be thirty-six and, in such a span of time, there was no telling what what could change.

Now I'm thirty-seven. In another thirty-seven years I will have reached the age of seventy-four. When one reaches my age, time ceases to become a comfort but rather a threat. Death is no longer so distant that He appears as an innocuous speck; He is close enough to hear his steps, to feel the chill of his breath brush against the nape of your neck. And He gains ground with every passing year.

You still hobble forward though your body is failing you. You tell yourself that if you live your entire lifespan over again, you'll only be seventy-four. A moment later you laugh bitterly, recognizing that the old game doesn't work anymore. The best years of your life have slipped away, your summer has become a chilly autumn and there was not a single night of that summer when you celebrated rather than mourned. You never had license to walk under the sunlight and, as each day grows shorter, that realization becomes just a little bit more painful.

Before you know it, you glimpse that first flake of snow. Winter has arrived. That would be easier to bear were it not for the realization that there will be never be another summer allotted to you.
>>
>>36077961
You're only 37 you depressive fuck.

The "winter" of life is in your 70s and shit.

Stop whining and go something productive.
>>
>>36077961
30s are the new 20s not even memeing
>>
>>36077961
don't run laps in ur memory
run lapse!

ho ho ho
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.