[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I walked out of my job after I got a decent promotion because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 180px-Lanky.png (45KB, 180x188px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Lanky.png
45KB, 180x188px
Today I walked out of my job after I got a decent promotion because I was just too sad and tired to keep it going. I didn't care at the time and I was sure I would just kill myself and the consequences of my actions wouldn't be a big deal.

Now that a few hours have passed, what the hell am I supposed to tell my parents tomorrow? I live with them.
>>
Tell them that the job just wasn't your style, and you felt disgraced to be working there
>>
Tell them your autism got the better of you. You're also kind of a dick to just "walk out" immediately after getting a promotion. If I was your boss I'd black list you for every similar job in the city
>>
>>36076975

My dad is going to know that I quit because I was upset. This is the longest I've ever held a job, about half a year, and I'm 23 years old.

If I lie about getting fired is there any way my parents could prove otherwise?

>>36076993

Is that even possible?
>>
>>36077059
>blacklist
>Is that even possible?

It depends on how much they hate you and how popular they are. At best, you should not use them for a reference on your resume though.
>>
I quit my job because I have no friends, nothing makes me happy and my internet girlfriend broke up with me two days after I got home from flying to her country to go see her. Why should I work? Nothing makes me happy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.