[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come when people say they are soon to kill themselves some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1491107362127-153274386.jpg (35KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1491107362127-153274386.jpg
35KB, 600x507px
How come when people say they are soon to kill themselves some people here say don't?
>>
>>36076342
brainwashing by cartoons.
>>
>>36076393
Oh.
Theyre stupid
>>
Because life can only get better.
>>
>>36076342
Nobody who wants to kill themselves are going to post about it.
>>
>>36076421
Holy shit get a load of this fucking fuck
>>
>>36076342
Because some of us remember that place, and realize that there's a place beyond it.
If you don't let it end, there's this great sense of 'who gives a fuck' about everything in life.
It starts to make aspects of it much more enjoyable.
Also, some of the secrets of life start becoming available to you.
If you have no cognitive dissonance, then you're receptive to all of the facts that the bulk of the world has blocked out.
What I'm poorly trying to say is, that there's a transcendence that can occur, if you just keep going.
>>
For me, it's absurdism. Being a conscious, sentient observer is so ridiculously abstract that you may as well keep existing until something ends it.

I don't care how bad my situation gets, personally, I'll keep living until I die, even if I ended up as a quadriplegic or something.
>>
>>36076427
Only absolute madmen do.
Essentially you must not be too far gone
>>
>>36076481
>Because some of us remember that place, and realize that there's a place beyond it.
>If you don't let it end,
We gona pray dis game?
>>
>>36076484
>I don't care how bad my situation gets, personally, I'll keep living until I die, even if I ended up as a quadriplegic or something.
Interesting.

Are you steadfast in this theory?
>>
>>36076540
shut the fuck up you little homo.
I know what the fuck I'm talking about.
You wanna off yourself, then do it.
But it's not a bad thing when a robot actually gives a fuck about another robot.
>>
>>36076753
consider yourself triggered desu
>>
>>36076753
>shut the fuck up you little homo
Zam motherfucker calm down.

Stop jumping the fucking gun you wetback rabbit.

For the record your post's opening is GENUINELY confusing to me so I do NOT know what you mean you sunbamabich.
The transcendence and all I maybe get.

But its not privvy to me.
I'm talking reality here.

I exist.
I dont lik it

Im going to end it.

Soon? Hopefully.

By train, drugs, or other grevious harm?
No.

I have preferences.
A method.
>>
>>36076776
Honestly.
One thing to be sad.
And another to be angry.

But some bitches is just assholes
>>
>>36076753
I apologize for calling you a wetback.
That was out of my character.
>>
>>36076481
This, after I attempted suicide I stopped giving a fuck and life became a lot more enjoyable. It still has its downs of course but treating life like a game has definitely made things better.
>>
>>36076342
ITT insecure losers.
SAY WHAT AGAIN
Does it look like my house says dead nigger storage?
Nice movie, good sound track and the actors/tress where awesome 10/10
>>
>>36076935
Do you consider this an isolated case or do you consider this commonplace?
>>
>>36076965
Tutsis gg
>>
>>36076342
>Imgur memes
Leave now and never come back
>>
>>36078186
Jack ku
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.