[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question to NEETS: how the fuck do you do it? i'm not a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1386084552853.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1386084552853.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
question to NEETS: how the fuck do you do it? i'm not a normie and i fucking hate social interaction, but for the past few weeks ive been doing nothing but sitting in my room for most of the day. im getting anxious, bored, depressed, and my moods keep swinging like some sort of fucking weird mania. i try to keep myself entertained with movies, music, internet, and working out with my home gym, but it's not work -- i need to be out of the house working some shitty wageslave job just for a change of scenery.

how do legitimate NEETs not go insane from indefinitely sitting in the same room for 24 hours a day?
>>
>>36075291
Try talking to a real one an not some faggot shitposting shill. They suck. Go get yours, homie
>>
>>36075291
booze and icing is getting me through today,idk figure it out
>>
File: Battle Royal High School(1987).webm (238KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Royal High School(1987).webm
238KB, 500x375px
>>36075291
>how do legitimate NEETs not go insane from indefinitely sitting in the same room for 24 hours a day?

We don't. and at some point we commit suicide.
>>
>>36075291
You're a normie with normie needs
>>
You don't have to be a shut it to be a NEET. You can go outside and do whatever the fuck normies do.

I love being inside doing nothing all day. It fills me with dread the idea of a routine. Weed helps a lot, makes every day interesting, and having a few friends for partying very other weekend makes the NEET life relaxing and chill. Obviously if you're a hyperactive, attention deficit normalfag you'll never get it. It's a life style for introspective, relaxed people.
>>
File: 1456110967123.jpg (620KB, 1054x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1456110967123.jpg
620KB, 1054x1500px
I wake up every day before noon. Monday to Friday my father comes home from work at 12:45pm and I make sure to have my day's meals prepared and brought to my room before then. If I have business to take care of I set an alarm and do it in the morning. That way, I don't have to see anyone all day. I eat once around 1pm then browse the internet for a few hours. I normally eat leftovers from the night before, or a can of soup if there are none. Naturally I've got 4chan open and I refresh it following various threads and boards through the day.

I've got several dozen manga and light novel series bookmarked which I can check for updates. I'm also subscribed to many youtube channels, I've carefully cultivated my subscriptions, by now I'm met with hours of fresh new content everyday. I save the best and comfiest videos to watch later before bed. Around 5 or 6 pm I eat again, then play video games for a few hours. Peanut butter & jelly with chips on the side if a staple meal. Counter Strike is my current favorite game, it's fun enough to play every day!

By 10 pm I have a snack and start to get ready for bed. I turn down the brightness on my monitor and watch videos, TV shows or movies while browsing the net. Normally around 2 am I'm tired enough to go to sleep. Since I've carefully curated sources of interest I have plenty of enjoyable content available to me every day. I almost never find myself feeling bored, although I'd like to be able to afford tasty takeout and fast food more often. It's a comfortable everyday routine that I can easily continue for months at a time without interruption.
>>
File: 1242033141497.jpg (96KB, 948x720px) Image search: [Google]
1242033141497.jpg
96KB, 948x720px
>>36075768
Its like I'm staring right back at myself aside from cs, if I run out of tissues I'll end up using a glass and towel to cum into because the noise I make when I open and click my door shut might cause my father to finally force me to get a job. My bed is right alongside my monitor and if I'm feeling a bit down I open a gap in my curtains to let the sun in, I usually fall asleep in the late afternoons and I refresh /int/ /g/ /r9k/ /a/ /tv/ /ic/ youtube, throughout the day.

It is just eternal bliss, I immerse myself in whatever it is I'm watching and break it up with casual browsing of the 4chins I feel so strongly connected to the characters as I can observe them from the comfort of my neetcave, nothing can harm me or cause me distress I just wrap my duvet around myself with my headphones on with no responsibilities and feel completely at peace. I keep brightness/contrast lowered to 70 and fall asleep looking at pictures of Summer while I play some scalp massaging/brushing sounds
>>
File: maybesomeday.png (417KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
maybesomeday.png
417KB, 960x731px
gaming and netflix

originalox
>>
File: neeteligence.jpg (7KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
neeteligence.jpg
7KB, 249x250px
sucessful neeting requires a certain amount of intelligence. you always hear wagecucks and failed normies asking "how do you spend unlimited free time? I am not smart enough to think of things to do"

well, if you dont know- you're probably meant to "contribute to society" aka help shekelsberg purchase his next yacht.
>>
>>36075291
I've been a neet for the past 7 months. I still go outside I'm not a fucking hikikomori. Really I just go to the library and chill and then go back home. Yea everyday it gets more depressing but you get used to it.
>>
i steal from my grandmother and buy shit to entertain myself

every month she takes around 300 dollars out of the bank and i'll grab around 80 of it and buy stuff online, intercept the mail

i buy lots of trading cards and video games, recently my neighbor gave me his king sized memory foam bed so i bought some black satin sheets for it. i also just bought an HD projector for my animes. i've always got money for fast food or uber. i have no shame whatsoever and will never regret doing this and that is a fucking promise
>>
File: 1491424028770.jpg (51KB, 320x240px)
1491424028770.jpg
51KB, 320x240px
>>36075291
Being a neet and being a hiki are two different things, if you're a neet you can still do lots of things outside while hikikimori enjoy the comfort and anxiety free area of their homes
>>
Because we're born that way. The true NEETs have never worked a day in their life and dropped out of school as soon as possible.

Everyone else is just a failed wagie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.