[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's everyone's opinion on Samantha? Should I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
So what's everyone's opinion on Samantha? Should I even swipe right? Im 6ft so that means I have a chance right?
>>
>>36075042
>having sex with skinny girls
enjoy your shit taste OP
>>
>>36075042
swipe right
ask her how much she weighs
if she refuses to tell you her weight break contact or whatever you're supposed to do on that shit app
>>
>>36075042
She actually looks like a fucking locust. She probably has a nasty snatch but she hs nice boobs and legs so I'd still smash.
>>
>>36075042
https://www.instagram.com/sadafcutie/
>>
>>36075042
hmmm really makes you think https://eroshare.com/v3hzh41x
>>
>>36075042
>that unkempt room
Dont trust a women who cant ever clean their damn living space, usually means they clean all that other shit out of their lives like past relationships and how they were treated kind of mean in high school so now theyre out "to show the world im as pretty as stacey!(can fuck as many guys basically). Though the last might just be a personal issue...
>>
>>36075042

I have too much of a fear of STDs to ever fuck a girl like that. Even though she's hot
>>
modern women are vile, i want to punch Samantha in the face
>>
File: cry.jpg (68KB, 700x700px)
cry.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>36075042
>Everyone under 6'

Well... well... everyone that can't even clean up her room swipe left.
I wouldn't even touch roastie like you. Enjoy your STDs.
>>
>>36075042
pussy destroy protocol engage nigga
>>
>>36075726
hahahahahahha beta manlet
> 6 ft confirmed
>>
>>36076204
so what im a 5'9 manlet? I could still beat the shit out of samantha, that little cunt
>>
>>36076227
yeah but you cant fuck the shit out of her hahahahahahah cuzz ur short
>>
>kinky stuff
>not to rough
This bitch probably thinks anal is exotic
>>
Lol you made this thread and are thinking about it as if you're going to get matched. Even if you get matched, chances are she will not even reply to your messages.

Just play the numbers game like everyone else.
>>
>>36075269
That was quick
Origini
>>
>>36076521
this is some shit straight out of black mirror
>>
She's not even good looking. She's the typical cocksleeve that makes up for her looks by being slutty. Why would you even want to be with that?

She has insanely high standards consider her looks and she is probably riddled with STDs.
>>
For those insecure about their height, the average height for an American male is 5'9". Even if you're shorter than that, the average height for women is 5'4". And even if you don't reach that, women who discriminate by height are probably really shallow and shouldn't be considered. And you can still make yourself look attractive in other ways.
>>
>>36075042
People in this thread are being delusional and saying shit like this girl is unattractive. I'm not a whiteknight but if you legitimately look at her and don't wish you could go to fuk city, like man I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>36075042
>I like kinky but nothing too rough
lmao @ this wannabe slut
>>
>31 miles away

You have a car?
>>
>>36076770
I know you'd fuck anything that moves, but she's really nothing special. Especially if she's advertising on Tinder.
>>
>>36076770
>being this at haughty at having shit standards
lad status: wew
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.