[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are men so pushy? >be female >have male coworker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: mfw.jpg (46KB, 372x436px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
46KB, 372x436px
Why are men so pushy?

>be female
>have male coworker who started the same day as me
>we get along and work pretty well together
>but anytime I even slightly struggle with something he asks if I need help
>say I'm going to go get something we need, he asks if I know where it is
>boss is talking to both of us but I'm kind of a step behind coworker, he shifts his stance and pretty much cuts me out of the conversation so that I have to walk around him
>he always has to be the one to present an idea/finding to the boss, even if it was my idea
>always wants to put his hands on what I'm working on
>expects me to hand him things when I'm getting them to use myself

I don't do any of this stuff to him (that I'm aware of) because it's pushy and rude. Other than that he's cool and I have no problems with him, but man that shit is annoying. I'm in the same position as him and I'm not fucking incompetent.

And then men will tell you that this is female """privilege"""
>>
Tbh sounds like one guy only. You don't notice the wizard in the cubicle with his headphones.
>>
>>36074799
>Why are men so pushy?
He's not pushy.
He's trying to flirt with you and has no idea how to do it.
>>
>>36074825
Well I don't have a lot of basis for comparison because we're both still pretty new and when I work with more experienced people I'm not on a level playing field with them so it's not the same. I've noticed that kind of stuff here and there in the past with other guys, but I work with this guy a lot and it's become really obvious.
>>
>>36074799
Tell him to fuck off when your working on your own thing
>>
>>36074848
He's married, happily as far as I can tell. And I'm gay. So it's definitely not this.
>>
Damn bitch, just fuck him already
>>
>>36074919
Well our boss makes us do a lot of stuff together since we're new, and I don't mind working with him, but when there's only one thing to do he nearly tries to take it out of my hands. I don't want to confront him about it because he'll say he's just trying to help or get the job done or whatever, and I'll come off as a bitch.
>>
>>36074910

Just do the "oh my boyfriend" act and he'll leave you alone.
>>
>>36074799
sounds like he's just trying to be nice you dumb fucking whore
>>
Male narcissism. There's your answer
>>
>>36074944
As if either of those things have ever stopped men before. You are confirmed to be a man or extremely low IQ. Real women have experienced this too often to not get the picture by the time they are old enough to Internet.
>>
>>36075012
Confronting is newfag tier. Learn to life and get the fuck over yourself.
>>
He probably doesn't notice what he's doing.

Men aren't mind readers, gently tell him what he should do. Sorry.
>>
>>36074799
He's just trying to be nice you stupid bitch, I know this is such a hard concept for the heartless sex
>>
>>36075039
>>36075088
Yeah I figured this is probably it, I don't think he's being an asshole on purpose, but why do men do this?
>>
>>36075088
>>36075039
>>36074799
I want brain dead women to leave.
>>
>waaaa why are men stronger

I don't know roastie, what do you think? You're just weak. Go back to making sandwiches if you don't like it. Men are competitive.
>>
>>36075147
because you're a fat cow who moves to slow so the guy has to do shit for you
>>
>>36075147
Why do cunts make threads like these?
>>
>>36074799
honestly, he sounds like an asshole. but these points are not exclusive to men:
>he always has to be the one to present an idea/finding to the boss, even if it was my idea
>always wants to put his hands on what I'm working on
>>
>>36075147
Literally because we are retarded.
>>
>>36075088

>He probably doesn't notice what he's doing.

He knows exactly what he's doing. He's trying to come off as the better employee and trying to make OP look like the incompetent roastie that she clearly is.
>>
>>36075147

Men do this to other men too so don't take it personally.

It's a dominating presence thing.

Non-dominating men have learned to deal with this by just hanging back.

You can work harder and better than him then your boss will give you his attention over the other guy.

You're being delegated to support role by him. I guess you asked him for help at one point and cemented this relationship with him.

Its tricky but I hope I kind of explained it.
>>
>>36075211

Fuck off you white knight apologizing faggot. We are much smarter than most roasties. We just let them think we are dumb to get away with stuff.
>>
>>36075173
It has nothing to do with being stronger. That I would actually understand.
>>36075215
I don't think that's the case, but that's what it feels like sometimes.
>>
File: IMG_1606.jpg (63KB, 684x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.jpg
63KB, 684x686px
>>36074799
He wants you to like him by helping you so he over compensates, and to show that he's a hard worker I think.

Now that you say this I'm starting to see myself doing this sometimes but I don't think he's being malignant or may even be aware of how it's effecting you.

My advice is to tell him straight up that you don't want him doing all the work or trying to step in and help all the time, say that you'd like to learn and be efficient as possible and you can't do that with him taking the reigns. Just do it nicely and with compassion otherwise he might feel resentful about only wanting to help and then getting shit on.
>>
>>36075241

>I guess you asked him for help at one point and cemented this relationship with him.

She a woman. The relationship was assumed to be that way by everyone, including other women, by default.

It's 2017. We are past believing that women are equal. They are pretty incompetent and stupid.
>>
>>36075211
As a man speaking on behalf of the male sex I'd like to say i'm ashamed you didn't end your post with "sorry"
>>
>>36075278

Calm down man lol
>>
>>36075251

>I don't think that's the case, but that's what it feels like sometimes.

IT IS THE CASE

I am that guy
>>
>>36075153
Tough shit kid. This is MY board now
>>
>>36075300

>lol

Sorry, but my female friends are pretty open about the whole idea of women being inferior to men. It's just obvious. There are very few women who could be equal to men.
>>
>>36075241
This is probably the most accurate post. The male hierarchy is established indirectly. Leaders just take charge and lead and followers follow. If there is discrepancy then the dual leaders will generally compete to control a larger part of the group and either split the group or the larger group eventually absorbs the smaller group. Sometimes with sub leaders etc. All this happens based off work performance and social competency. More and more the feminist movement is causing women to come up against this as men stop treating women differently and act as they would normally around men.
>>
>>36074799
I'm sorry for your unfortunate experience, my little baby princess lady queen, but not all the men (and indeed, myself) are as sophisticated as yourself. I'm trying to get bettet and be a better man for me, and especially for (you). :*
>>
>>36075370
Also base privelage scores are a factor as well but that is generally assumed in these parts so didn't feel need to mention it at first.
>>
>>36075334

Women are much smarter at office politics than men.

Usually the people who are putting out the most raw output in terms of work are men.

But those men are rare and there are lots of lazy men.
>>
>>36075424

>Women are much smarter at office politics than men.

Not really. Many men can see right through female trickery. The thing is, businesses need a token female to make them look good (in certain industries).
>>
>>36075467

You just contradicted yourself. Why would businesses need women to look good if men could do that job ourselves?
>>
Men aren't incompetent to office politics, we just don't have that ability to flip it on someone else like women do :)
>>
>>36075332
explains why this website is shit
>>
>>36075491
ura fucking brainlet
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.