[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here legitimately fucking insane? >bipolar + extreme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1484679594317 Cropped.jpg (57KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1484679594317 Cropped.jpg
57KB, 358x358px
Who here legitimately fucking insane?

>bipolar + extreme anxiety disorder (I am very social and fine after initial anxiety passes but that takes time)
>25, graduating college with a good STEM degree
>fuck up interviews at mediocre companies because of anxiety and 1 specific behavioral question I couldn't bullshit
>know I did well though, on technical side and anyways
>no call backs, friends get callbacks, bipolar kicks in
>can't get out of fucking bed because feel like killing myself
>start drinking, find courage to get out of bed
>look online at other companies, apply to another one I like
>happy again, new company looks better than before
>but now I'm drunk and didn't get anything done today on my final project that is due in a month because I didn't get out of bed until 4
>need to look healthy for interviews so need to start running
>need to stop drinking
>can't do anything after bipolar depression kicks in

Usually I'm like "fuck your depression, quit acting like a little bitch and get your fucking work done" but sometimes like today and yesterday it leaves me fucking destroyed staring at the fucking ceiling contemplating suicide. I don't really know what do do anymore. I need to talk to someone for meds but I don't like ssris. If only they would just prescribe me klonopin 2 times a day. I know I would be fine
>>
>>36074076
>Who here legitimately fucking insane?
Not you mr snowflake.
>>
>>36074076
You're not fucking insane. It's called life. I've experienced it. You've experienced it. anyone 25+ has experienced it. New 25+ thread.
>>
>>36074169
okay this. instead

>>36074115
>>36074169
fair enough. I'm not insane, just I guess anxiety and bipolar like anybody else with it..just feels like insane sometimes

>25+ thread now
>>
just kinda sucks, that whole days of my life are consumed by this even when I;m trying to focus on other shit
>>
File: 1444920595762.png (350KB, 439x585px) Image search: [Google]
1444920595762.png
350KB, 439x585px
I wouldn't recommend any meds for that. I have a very mild bi-polar and they put me on some meds. Can't remember what it was exactly, but it wasn't SSRI's. Something that just made me very sleepy and made me feel dead inside. I also felt very drowsy for hours after waking up. It completely fucked up my sense of reality.

I would definitely recommend staying away from drinking. Drinking has never done anything good for me at least. A beer here and there won't hurt, but anything more than that always goes wrong. My past self harm obsession kicks in and I cut myself up good, listen to music and have a grand time laughing and going apeshit in general.

Just...stay away from alcohol. That's a good start. I picked up cigarettes instead and that has done wonders to my mental health.
>>
File: 00109upset.png (675KB, 628x709px) Image search: [Google]
00109upset.png
675KB, 628x709px
I don't think I'm insane, but I don't really know. Stuff like depersonalization episodes make me sure question it though.
>>
>>36074360
>>36074360
I quit cigs, I'll never go back. fuck that, whats the point of doing all this work when I'll just die of cancer. mental health be put at risk because of it.

I know exactly what meds, probably serequel. FUCK THAT SHIT

guess, because I'm already drunk and slept all day, I'll drink the rest of this beer I have and eat a tone of food and hopefully I can go to sleep early and wake up early and have a nice day tomorrow
>>
i have a student who keeps giving me massive shit and fucking with me and complaining to department chairs and shit because they are dumb and are doing poorly in the course. it is driving me up the wall. im trashed today over that and email bombs. loads of booze and xanax and hydros. im getting some pretty paranoid thought patterns lately too
>>
>>36074716
Stop taking the drugs, it's making the asshole student win and fucking with your mental health. Talk to your department chair and tell them about the harassment you're receiving. As someone in a management role, it's their job to make sure shit like this isn't going on.
>>
>>36074716
that fucking sucks, but yeah I would say sto the drugs, but I am in the same boat as you when dealing with stress that tips me over the top
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.