[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck to do robots >26 kissless hugless virgin >I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: no.jpg (3KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
3KB, 199x199px
What the fuck to do robots

>26 kissless hugless virgin
>I decided that I need to change my life
>there is a cute girl at work
>I went to the part of the office where she works and I asked her very akwardly out
>she giggled a little and she said ok

We will meet tomorrow night at the local bar. What the fuck to do? I have really no fucking clue (from the begining to the end, I never interacted with a female more than 5 minutes). I was expecting she will say no desu.

Should I lie that I am sick so she won't discover I am an autist?
>>
>>36073798
Uh no you fucking retard

You just go and don't try too hard

Be interested in what she's saying

That's it. Don't talk too much about your autistic hobbies but a little bit is okay.

Good luck
>>
No go stupid, you might as well, this could go further, just relax, the first date don't mean anything, just have fun. Get drunk with her.
>>
>>36073876
>>36073895
I am a special kind of retard.

How should I dress up? Should I use my ordinary clothes which I wear at work?

What to do when we meet?
If we sit down to a table what to do?
What should we talk about?
Should I ask her about herself?
Should I tell her I like vidya and anime?
There is live music in that bar with a dance floor, should I ask her if she wants to dance on first date? (I can dance pretty well my parents forced me into dance school)
When is it time to go home?
Should I accompany her to her home?

I am really fucking lost and freaked out.
>>
>>36073798
Since there is no point to anything, why should you care what someone thinks of you? I think that is the essence of "just BEE yourself". Not that I would know since I haven't had a conversation with anyone outside of my family in over 5 years.
>>
Well. you can tell her about some of your rare pepes. Girls tend to like frogs.
But i think you'll be okay anon. The problem is that you are stressing, because you think there is the right way to do this.
Really you should stop thinking out a battle plan on getting laid, and instead just talk to her like a normal robot.

Have fun frog man :)
>>
>>36074027
Just make eye contact and ask her about things she likes to do. If she seems really into a certain topic, ask follow up questions.

You'll know she's into you when she asks about your interests back. If she does that, think about what she likes and think of something you like that's related to it.

Just keep the conversation about her as much as you can. Don't focus on personal aspects, just interests. Girls can get uncomfortable if you comment on appearances or their personal traits too much.
>>
>>36074027
You can google most of this shit, your entire generation is autistic and needs a step by step guide to everything.

Just some advice though: be yourself. You will never get laid no matter what you do because you don't even care enough about women to know what to talk about on a first date at 26. But if you do what you love and are honest, you won't have any regrets when you are dying slowly.
>>
>>36074027
>How should I dress up?
Put on a nice shirt, fitting pants, no sneakers, maybe a sports jacket if you can pull it off
>If we sit down to a table what to do?
Order drinks, talk
>What should we talk about?
Ask her about her life and interests, don't talk too much about yourself but if she asks questions give enough detail for the conversation to continue, try to find things in common
>Should I ask her about herself?
yes
>Should I tell her I like vidya and anime?
Not unless she asks and be very succinct
>ould I ask her if she wants to dance on first date?
Absolutely but preferably after you've talked for a while
>When is it time to go home?
When the bar is closing or if she shows signs that she wants to go
>Should I accompany her to her home?
Yes
>>
>>36073798
i hope she shows u up lmao im taking a shit right now
>>
File: 1454631427476.jpg (231KB, 650x680px) Image search: [Google]
1454631427476.jpg
231KB, 650x680px
>>36074027
>How should I dress up? Should I use my ordinary clothes which I wear at work?
Dress nice. Khakis and button down if you have it. No women was ever upset that a guy looked nice on a first date.

>What to do when we meet?
Say hello, how was your day, you're looking forward to the hanging out, etc. Just have a casual conversation. Women are only scary when you let them be scary. Think of her and treat her as a normal person and you'll be fine desu.

>Should I ask her about herself?
YES. You should use this opportunity to ask her about her. People feel a connection when you show an interest in them. You should focus your night on learning about her, her interests, etc. Showing an interest in others will go along way in forming a connection and getting her to like you.

>When is it time to go home?
You'll know when the night starts winding down. Just be aware of clues. Pay attention to her mood etc. Don't try and over extend. A good date can be an hour or it can be 5. Just depends. Accompany her home if she asks you to or makes it seem like she wants you to. but remember if you do a good job there will be more dates.

Just remember anon. She ALREADY said yes. She already has an interest in meeting you and going out. The hard part is over. Pop a xanax if you have one. Grab a couple beers and relax.

t. Chad
>>
>>36074027
don't wear your work clothes

At a bar you just talk, talk about work or life man, seriously idk.

Yeah ask her about herself, not to much.

I wouldn't tell her you like vidya and anime, don't do that.

Yeah dance with her.

And yes.

Don't be freaked out, this will be fun.
>>
>>36073798
picture her naked. then do what comes naturally.
>>
>>36073798
Do it just do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EbRikt1bJo

You'll regret it more if you don't do it
>>
>>36074389
>t. Chad
>weebposting
LOL KILL YOURSELF YOU LYING BETA MALE
>>
File: hmm wojak.jpg (11KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
hmm wojak.jpg
11KB, 236x253px
Please post on here about how it went with a recognizable subject so I can laugh at how bad your spergout was
>>
>>36073798
You fucked up anon!
I'm just kidding. Have fun.
>>
>>36074275
I did that. Honetly. It just feels it was written for normies.

>You will never get laid no matter what you do because you don't even care enough about women to know what to talk about on a first date at 26.
Are you saying that I don't even have a chance to have a successfful date?

>you won't have any regrets when you are dying slowly.

I don't unerstan this.

>>36074309
>>36074389
And what if she will answer with yes no anwers? When I tried to interact with females online always this happened with me. I don't want to sound like it is an interrogation.
>>
>>36073798
I advise you to get a slight buzz to calm your nerves.
>>
File: 1432221115838.png (608KB, 1034x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1432221115838.png
608KB, 1034x1080px
>>36074458
implying watching anime automatically makes you a beta weeb.
because what i watch on my laptop in my room is public knowledge.
I forgot you're the 1337 hacker 4chin and you've already hacked all my stuff and know how i interact with people in the world.

KYS my man
>>
>>36073798

Very well done bro. Better than whining on this board about not having a gf. Have fun!
>>
>>36074517
Don't ask yes or no questions. Go for open ended. But make sure they're a little specific. Instead of "what do like to do," try "what do you like to do in the winter" or something. Too broad and she'll struggle to give you an answer.
>>
>>36074517
>>36074389
If you find the right topic, something she's passionate about or enjoys, people tend to want to talk about those things more than yes and no's. If she loves knitting or whatever the fuck you ask her "what can of stuff have you knitted recently?" Make an effort to ask open ended questions. If your question has a yes/no answer you need to be asking better questions.
>>
>>36074547
implying i read ur fucking paragraph of text lol u autistic weebshit u will never be chad
>>
>>36074628
>>36074664
I am really grateful for your answers, and I don't want to sound like a complete retard like who is wasting your time but:

What to do if I ask your questions like
"what do you like to do in the winter?"
and she answers I don't know
"snowboarding"
And now what? This is like a yes or no question.
>>
File: 1330133708552.jpg (33KB, 505x426px) Image search: [Google]
1330133708552.jpg
33KB, 505x426px
>>36073798
How did you ask her out

Tell me the exact words you used
>>
>>36074722
Now that you have an interest, you can build on it. You can ask follow ups on that like "How long have you been snowboarding for?" or if you can relate, something like, "Really? I like snowboarding too. Where are some places you like to snowboard at?"

It's really nice if you have a shared interest because then you can set up future dates where you do an activity instead of just talking
>>
File: 1454694529559.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454694529559.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>36074698
lmao "reeeeeeeee you cant be normal and have nerdy hobbies. those are for me only!!"
>>
>>36074727
"hello lady, how bout u and me make an appointment in my bedroom hehehehe? no. but really, i respect women and im not like other men, im a nice guy, a gentleman, if you will. i'll treat you right, ill tip my hat for you and hold the door open any time ;)). i'll convince you that chivalry, truly isn't dead, how bout we swing by the old tavern tomorrow night hmm? see you then, my dear sweet lady."
>>
>>36074824
With how autistic OP seems, this doesn't even seem that far-fetched
>>
>>36074788
>implying i watch ur shitty chinese cartoons
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL kill yourself you autistic midget
>>
>>36074772
Also, even if you don't care about the interest, still ask about it. If she likes a shitty show or something, say something like, "I've heard good things about that, why do you like it?" because then you're not shutting her down right away.

Sharing interests makes planning future dates better. If she seems hyped about something, be like, "Oh really? We should do/watch that together sometime!"

She'll be happy you listened to her and that you care enough to do something with her that she likes
>>
>>36074772
>>36074722
This.

When she says something she likes to do or talk about just dive deeper. Another example, if she says she likes to travel ask her where she's been. how she enjoyed the place she talked about. what was some cool things she saw or did.
>>
>>36073798

This
>>36073876
covers the basics
>Shower, brush your teeth, clip your nails, wear some nice-ish clothes.
>When telling her about yourself, don't go turbo-aut. If you really have to bring up your autistic hobbies, do it with a little bit of self-deprecating humour. ("Yeah, I realise it's a little silly but I like it anyway" attitude).
>Don't bring up politics, religion etc, unless you know FOR SURE that you share the same views.
>Safe, neutral topics are things like movies, music, funny stories, etc.
>If you do disagree on something, don't try to lecture or debate her. Taking a few minutes to try and understand each other's point of view is fine, but if you want this to go anywhere, you need to learn when it's time to agree to disagree and move on. This may take a bit of trial and error depending on what level your social skills are at.

Good luck!
>>
>>36074772
not me

>>36074727
We were talking a lot in work about work for months. I always tried to make a retarded ass joke when I was with her and I noticed that she always laughed. I googled it out that maybe this is a sign that she likes me.

Today I was like
>heart rate at sky high
>"hi Bea."
>"hi anon do you have the xy report?"
>"yeah."
>"look what are your plans for tomorrow night? In the xy bar there is live music and I think we should go there if you would like it coul be fun"
>she looks at me in complete suprise and she giggles
>"that would be great okay anon"

I was so nervous that I smiled, ok, and we changed the subject to work. When I returned to my department I said hello, and she smiled at me.

>>36074772
>>36074874
>>36074945

I will make a not of this thanks
>>
>>36074966
She already likes you. Laughs at your shit jokes. Said yes to your date. Just take the advice in this thread, be comfortable and confident, and you'll do fine.
>>
>>36074966
Sounds like she likes you

Laughing and smiling around you is a good indicator. She kept it normal even after you asked her out, and that's a good sign too. It means she's comfortable with you
>>
Also guys I forgot what should I order?

I am a complete faggot who hates alcohol because from a few drops I feel dizzy. Is it ok if I order sparkling water for myself or it will kill the mood and I should order a drink and drink it slowly?

Should I pay the bill?

IF the date will be a success, is there a chance that she would like to kiss me on my cheeks?

I don't want to be autistic really but I don't know.
>>
>>36075135
Not ordering alcohol will discourage her from ordering alcohol. Take that as you will.

Pay the bill. Women like that classic shit. Make sure you say you'll be paying with confidence, otherwise she'll think that you expected her to contribute (which she should, but we're setting impressions here). She'll probably call her mom afterwards and say you're a gentleman or something.

There is a chance she will kiss you on the cheek. If she feels comfortable, she might initiate hand holding or something when you bring her home. Just be sure not to force her to do anything (kissing, etc.).

Contrary to the memes here, a lot of girls are uncomfortable with sex at the beginning of a relationship. Taking things slow and letting her make the first step, for things a small as kissing, will make intimacy easier and more rewarding for both.

This is just me, but I think some girls are comfortable with hugs after a good date/time together. Hugs have fewer implications than kisses or hand holding, so you'll get that physical touch without forcing her to go very far.
>>
>>36075275
Thank you I will take notes.

Well it seems most of you guys left, thank you for your answers I am going to sleep it is 0:30 here.

I have already butterflies in my stomach. If there are people who are intrested I will make a thread about the date tomorrow.
I hope it won't be a complete disaster.
>>
>>36075356
We are interested anon.
>>
>>36075356
Good luck anon. Glad to help. Hope everything goes well
>>
Who's willing to bet that OP is going to rile himself up and make himself a nervous wreck, throwing the date?
>>
Holy fuck, I'm in this same position. 30 year old kissless hugless virgin. I managed to get my first date and we're meeting tomorrow night. Best of fucking luck to you, son.
>>
You're going to fuck up so bad. This is your first date and you're almost 30, this is probably her 50th date. She has been with so many other guys and you're so inexperienced. Yikes. You're like a little boy to her, which is a massive turn off.
>>
File: coldncomfy.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
coldncomfy.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>36075135
>>36075275
All of this.
If you don't feel comfortable drinking then don't. But I think a good solution to this is ordering something like a gin and tonic or vodka tonic/water with lime, since you like sparkling water I assume. Both drinks you can sip that have a more mild taste you might not dislike.

At the very least offer to pay the tab. She may insist going dutch but it's a nice gesture to pay. Never make the gesture without the intent of actually paying though.

Like >>36075275 said, but if you feel the mood is right don't be afraid to initiate contact. If you are hopeless with picking up on clues I would wait because you never want to force anything. That's the easiest way to not get a second date. But if you see the signs are there you should be fine initiating a hug or maybe a kiss at the end of the night.

Good luck anon we're rooting for you. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>36075428
Good luck to you too, anon. Hope some of the advice here will help you too
>>
>>36075475
>This is your first date and you're almost 30, this is probably her 50th date

But she probably doesn't know that, and if he's confident enough, it won't matter. It's only an issue if he makes it an issue. If she finds out, he should just shrug and say "Yeah, I just haven't really met many people that I'm into." It will flatter her and make her feel special.
>>
>>36073876
this is actually excellent advice, most important thing is not to sperg out and start talking to much
>>
>>36075692
Yes, this. Flattery like that actually works. Makes her feel special and all that
>>
>>36073798
part of changing your life is not browsing this place, you stupid faggot
this place is very dangerous for the mind and I would delete it if I could
>>
>>36075692

Do you think girls are that retarded? They can spot a virgin a mile away, hell I can even do that. No guy in his position is going to be able to fake confidence when they're almost 30 and havent even kissed a girl. She probably had her first kiss at liek 14 lmfao.
>>
>>36073798
post results after date
>>
I have a sort of date plan which seems to work. Don't talk too much, let her do most of the talking. Don't do anything unnecessary. It should be bar -> your bedroom. So have one drink and ask her some shit about herself, keep eye contact, leaning on your back, when your drink is getting low start getting closer and kiss her when it's over. Then take her "for a walk" (if you smoke, then you have an even better excuse).

In the walk hold her hand and walk towards your house. If she asks where you're going ask her if she'd like to watch a movie or get some pizza, whatever, then take her home. If she says "ok but just a pizza" you're game. If she says she needs to leave then let her go, she'll probably insist some other time if you have a no fucks given attitude towards her not having sex with you on the first date, just don't be extra nice too her or try to convince her to bang you.
>>
>>36075899
I can't believe this actually works t b h
>>
>>36075963
What's wrong with it?
Going out for drinks is an implied invitation to fuck. People only fuck dates up cause they try to impress the woman or connect with her or whatever or waste too much time with distractions.

Oh and if you can dance you're practically guaranteed to fuck.
>>
First off, well done. You asked a girl out and were successful. Good job anon.
Second, if you try and be someone you are not than, if it does go somewhere, it wont count for anything because she will eventually realise your a robot autist. So just be nice and see how things go.
>>
>>36076037
If you're going for a long term relationship, I don't think fucking on the first date/trying to get her to fuck is a good idea.

The message you're giving to the girl is you see her as a physical object, not something to build a relationship with. Sex in a long term relationship should be because you love the person and want intimacy.

But if you're going for a quick fuck, I see where you're coming from
>>
>>36074966
>"look what are your plans for tomorrow night? In the xy bar there is live music and I think we should go there if you would like it coul be fun"
>she looks at me in complete suprise and she giggles
>"that would be great okay anon"

>tfw that made me tear up
>>
>>36076144
If you're going for a long term relationship you're already fucking up desu. Cause if she's not, she'll just dump your ass and you're missing out on a fuck, and if she is, she'll reject sex anyways and make it clear she's looking for a relationship.

Most adults form relationships out of casual fucks anyways.
>>
>>36076235
It is okay anon you can do that too, it is not a big deal to ask simple words from girls.
>>
>>36076283
I'm just happy for him, I've had that feeling of success after asking a girl out, it feels amazing.
>>
>>36076255
True, if she isn't going for one but you are, yes, you will miss out.

But being forward when looking for a long term relationship makes it difficult for her to trust you later down the road.

"If he just wants sex, why am I seeing him? Does he see me only for sex?"

Sex should be the woman's to initiate in the long term relationship scenario, imo
>>
>>36074966
Don't get too hyper yet, anon, women are good at flaking. They hardly ever outright reject you.
>>
>>36073798
>I asked her out
How? what words did you use?
>>
>>36076144

These days if you don't fuck her on the first date, you might as well end it right there. Do not wait for something she gave up on the first date to 10 other guys.
>>
Just reading this shit is giving me mad anxiety. Who the fuck would want to go to a public place with just one other person especiallly a walking vagina? Am I that broken?
>>
>>36076335
>"If he just wants sex, why am I seeing him? Does he see me only for sex?"
That's a good thing for her to think cause if she's interested in a LTR and thinks you only want her for sex she'll start dropping hints and try to seduce you into loving her.

Most women would rather be in a relationship with a man confident about his wants and needs that one who takes things too slowly and doesn't take risks. Been the later enough times to know.

Also you risk making her think you're a faggot if you don't try to bang her. You don't want that.
>>
>>36075646
It will. I'm taking notes too. I don't even know if I'll make the date without having a panic attack. Make sure you let us know how it goes.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.