[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are responsible for all of the things that happen in your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 0.jpg (759KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
759KB, 1000x1250px
You are responsible for all of the things that happen in your life and you are the one who can change it.

This is the solution of every problem of your life and you don't have a fucking excuse.
>>
Yupp, every fuck up I've ever had was because of my ass.
No real way around it.
I understand getting cut from work and shit but idk most stupid shit I've done is me doing it
>>
>>36073732
Let me be the first to say that lachowski looks dumb as fuck with facial hair
>>
>>36073732
Get him, lads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrLJV39BRkc#t=79
>>
>>36073760
Dude, i believe in God, and self-awareness is God telling you "NIGGA, STOP BEING A FUCKING FAILURE"
>>
>>36073732
I know you! your from adam4adam right?
>>
>>36073806
I think he look more "masculine and old" and more attractive for girls, he still look like a tall kid
>>
>>36073837
How do you know? (: You were very "curious"?
>>
>>36073823
Well jumping to God is kinda foolish but it is yourself telling your self that
>>
File: 1487975018331.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487975018331.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>36073732
>tfw have agoraphobia
some of us are just unlucky op
>>
>>36074188
Oh stop being an austimo faggot.
You're socially retarded and blame it on that? Kys
>>
>>36074100
>it's a joke

>>36074188
>unlucky
You have arms and legs i don't see problem here
>>
File: 1485950527254.png (24KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1485950527254.png
24KB, 645x773px
>>36074269
sure buddy
im actually failed normie by r9k standards
yet i want to kms everyday i leave home
>>
>>36074329
>Everyday i leave home
why?
>>
>>36074323
I don't think he is joking. I legit think he is an austimo who is just retarded and can't be normal around people

>>36074329
Isn't that right ? Because how fucking of a robot do you gotta be to at least be normal in public.
How are you a failed normie ?
>>
If I could change don't you think that I would have? I'm trying but its not so easy to break
old habits and patterns
>>
>You are responsible for all of the things that happen in your life

Nobody actually believes this and the people who claim to are either confused or just lying.
>>
>>36074323
>You have arms and legs i don't see problem here
doc says i'll probably end life with heart attack before i hit 30

i know whinning and self pity is common in this place but some of us don't just look for excuses
sometimes it's just the way it is
>>
>>36073732
Not really most of my success is purely luck based, I barely even try myself.
>>
>>36074388
uni cuck
>>36074395
>who is just retarded and can't be normal around people
i can be (fairly) normal, but not outside
i sometimes invite lads over, we drink beer and play vidya
when im outside i want to die, after i get back home im fine after about 10 minutes (and shower because i sweat like fat fuck outside despite being skelly)
hard to explain, i am just extremely nervous outside
>>
>>36074415
Isn't easy but isn't impossible = you are a faggot you need balls to overcome that shit

>>36074465
>I'm going to die...why live?
live like zyzz and die with a heart attack before you hit 30 the same way as zyzz!

>>36074467
What about failures?
>>
>tfw failed normie
>tfw you're past the point of caring
>tfw can't even be bothered typing more than a few sentences
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.