[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is 6'3, ripped, has a large package and is a multi-millionaire.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

This guy is 6'3, ripped, has a large package and is a multi-millionaire. He also happens to be deaf. You get to keep all your memories and personality, but get his body & money, but also inherit his deafness.

Do you trade your life for his /r9k/?
>>
do I know how to sign?
>>
>can't enjoy music

Nope.
>>
No, I wouldn't.
No voices, no music. Can't live like that.
>>
As long as a dude has sort of long hair, facial hair, and a chiseled body or low body fat in general
women will love them

facial aesthetics dont even matter at that point
>>
Yes, absolutely.

Use some of that money to get some implants and cure my deafness easily.

There are no downsides.
>>
music is what keeps me living
>>
>>36072379
>>36072413
>>36072474
>MUH MUSZAC

Spotted the normalfags!

Only a braindead idiot would care about something as trivial as music.

It's one of the lowest forms of """"art""""
>>
File: wallhaven-440766.jpg (2MB, 3200x2560px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-440766.jpg
2MB, 3200x2560px
>>36072507
You're telling us you never listen any music?
It's the little things you take for granted you'll miss the must.
>>
>>36072605
I listen to music but I don't pretend it's anything other than slightly enjoyable background noise.
>>
>>36072635
Well, there you go. You'd be kidding yourself if you said you wouldn't miss it the slightest if it'd be gone forever.
>>
>>36072300
>gets cochlear implant
Yeah, that's how I'd handle that.
I'd pay people to invent one that can attach to my va--I mean, ears.
>>
>>36072507
What a fucking dumbass.
>ignorant of the fact of different genres of music
>>
>>36072716
*attach easily
>>
>>36072300
>You get to keep all your memories and personality
It's a no from me
>>
>>36072300
I'm already loosing my hearing anyways might as well make it enjoyable. I'm almost completely deaf in my right ear.
>>
>>36072708
I would not miss it whatsoever.

I wouldn't have to miss it either, being a millionaire and easily able to afford hearing aids.
>>
>>36072738
Different genres and they're all equally shallow.

It's a shallow preoccupation to waste the time of shallow people.
>>
>>36072300
No, because I could still beat his ass and jack his shit, along ith actually hearing bitches moan when I fuck them.
>>
>>36072507
this, music is one of the biggest memes
>>
File: IMG_3408.jpg (20KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3408.jpg
20KB, 284x177px
>>36072740
>>36072716
>>36073186
This basically

Original post
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.