[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROBOTS BTFO >Assortative mating is greater for intelligen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1461500681526.png (709KB, 1920x1200px)
1461500681526.png
709KB, 1920x1200px
ROBOTS BTFO
>Assortative mating is greater for intelligence (spouse correlations ~0.40) than for other behavioural traits such as personality and psychopathology (~0.10) or physical traits such as height and weight (~0.20)
>In part, spouses select each other for intelligence on the basis of education---spouses correlate about 0.60 for years of education ---which correlates about 0.45 with intelligence.
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html
>>
>>36071561
This is pretty true. Smart people find other smart people easily thanks to their education. Stupid people end up with stupid people. Only some extreme outliers contradict this.
>>
>Women who think success in formal education is a measure of intelligence
>Women who get a college degree and think they're more intelligent than anyone who doesn't

It's almost always women who think this, the irony they're so fucking stupid that they don't understand intelligence has nothing to do with educational/financial success.
>>
>>36071926
>they're so fucking stupid that they don't understand intelligence has nothing to do with educational/financial success
It has everything to Do with it. Stupid people do not handle money well and can't get an education. There's a reason niggers live with their moms well into their 40s and can't read
>>
>>36071926
>>36072205
Brainlet BTFO'd
>>
>>36072205
There's literal geniuses in the top 1 percentile for intelligence who dropped out of high school and became NEETs. At that intelligence you're just as likely to be a bum as you are a successful engineer.

I'm not in the top 1 percentile, but I am in the top 3, had my IQ professionally tested in 8th grade. But I don't need a test to tell me I'm more intelligent than the vast majority of people.

>Stupid people do not handle money well

You need money to handle money, and there's geniuses out there with no money to handle.

Why do they have no money? Not necessarily because they're stupid, but because they don't care enough to even try in modern society.

Succeeding in modern society is about how well you can work with the system, how well you can follow orders from authority, and how much effort you are willing to put in. There is some overlap with intelligence for STEM fields, if you get good grades as a physics student in college you have to be somewhat intelligent, but that's all.

A NEET with no money could still be a genius.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.