[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only friend ever is a girl >huge crush on her of course

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mfw.png (165KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
165KB, 500x505px
>only friend ever is a girl
>huge crush on her of course
>lately she has been distant, almost cold even
>she is seeing a new guy
>we used to go for drinks about twice a week
>now when I ask her if she wants to get out she tells me she is """tired""" or """have things to do""" when she really is just going out with other people and most of the time, that new guy. I have proof of that.
>she talks to me less and less.
>she doesn't want to hang out anymore
>when I confronted her with this shit she just said that I'm paranoid, that she "will always be here for me", that I'm "important" for her.
>meanwhile she is still lying to my face as if I was some kind of mongoloid fuck and avoid my company like the black plague.

Should I just give up ? Eventho I told her I felt rejected she STILL pretends that everything is fine and STILL lies to me about that other dude in her life.

I don't care about him, I'm not hoping to ever be with her, I know she wouldn't want me as a bf, but the fact that she is so blatantly lying to my face about everything about that new guy just disgusts me. Also, I thought we were close but the way she is so casually lying to me makes me think otherwise. I feel sick, I feel rejected, I feel lonely.

Should I just quit ? She's the only thing I've got but frankly, is it worth to suffer that much ? I'm tired of all of this, it's ambarassing. I feel like some kind of cuck while I'm not even with her to begin with. I just want it to end honestly, but will I survive living without her ?
>>
>>36070745
Stop initiating conversation with her altogether and see how long it takes her to ask if you want to hang out
>>
>>36070745
People change and you have to deal with it. Right now you sound like some whiny teen girl who actually believes fairy tales come true. "she said she would always be there for me waaa waaa"
>man up and leave her alone
>>
File: 1489169851486.jpg (34KB, 552x553px) Image search: [Google]
1489169851486.jpg
34KB, 552x553px
>>36070745
>Should I just give up?
>Should I just quit?

Oh my naive cyborg friend..
>>
>women are liars and non-confrontational
RRRRRRREEEEAAALLY?
>>
>>36070800
This

You fucking mongoloid I bet you're just an annoying clingy beta that bugs her non stop
>>
>>36070745
Having a partner takes up a lot of time. Time that you used to spend together as single people. Maybe get a girlfriend so the 4 of you can hang out doing couples stuff. In my experience couples and up doing couples stuff together while the sad single people are sad by themselves.
>>
>>36070800
I'll try that, i'm not expecting much.

>>36070814
>man up and leave her alone

Well, technically it is I that will be alone. That's the point really, I mean, if I had other friends I wouldn't hesitate, I think.

>>36070847
I only text her once a day to see how's she doing. I don't find this exessive.
>>
>>36070745
>Should I just give up ?

Yes.

Do not pass go.

Do not collect $200.

It's over, try your luck with any of the billions of the other women that exist in this world.

Jesus christ.
>>
>>36071039
>I don't find this exessive.
It is. Once a week maximum but in your case just stop now and move on.
>>
>>36070947
>maybe get a girlfriend so the 4 of you can hang out doing couples stuff
>/r9k/
>maybe get a girlfriend
>easy solution
Kill yourself NORMIE
>>
Give up. Women pull this shit all the time. It's why I stopped bothering to be friends with them.
>>
>>36071295
>>36071901

I guess I will. I think I'm not made for social interaction anyway. I just wish I was normal. I will miss her hugs tho, that, I'm sure of.
>>
>>36071039
>leave her alone
that means stop bothering her, you creepy mong
texting her once a week is too many times loser, why don't you get the message already, you friendzoned beta cuck little man
>>
>>36071901
And yet she has time for the new guy? I love how losers complain about girls not wanting to "be my friend" and how awful they are, it's not they're fault you're unattractive
>>
haha what a faggot, when your friends get girlfriends they stop talking to you too...
they now have a friend that they fuck multiple times a day, you're not going to see them anymore. It's a harsh reality for the co-dependent, but buck up and become your own person
>>
>>36071039
quit being a clingy beta male and give her some space

if you've really been friends that long she won't just ditch you unless you give her a reason to and once a day is way too fucking excessive

if she does ditch you because you're that pathetic then try making new friends like she does instead of clinging to one persons back like shes your mommy for the rest of your life

it might be hard because of what a pathetic shit you are but it won't be hard to forget about her once you start speaking to other girls
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.