[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, very beta growing up but have gotten /fit/ and mildly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 111111dd.jpg (29KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
111111dd.jpg
29KB, 800x522px
>Be me, very beta growing up but have gotten /fit/ and mildly less autistic over the years
>get normie job, pay off loans, not on NEETbux anymore
>lifeisgood.jpg
>Meet 8/10 qt and start dating, she pays for her own shit, plays vidya with me, similar political beliefs, chill af.
>Tells me she has only been with 1 other guy before so shes not a slut
>Feel like I won the lottery
>Go get annual STD screening last week
>Get call yesterday - I'm positive for fucking syphilis
>Call her immediately
>"Soooo uhh I actually had sex with a lot of guys in college...but it was a phase so I don't count it"
>Insta break up, ragequit relationship
>Block her on all social media
>Contemplating going back to full robot mode and never interacting with women again.
>>
>>36070706
Do you think she cared you broke up with her?
>>
What a slut.
Could have at least told you before
>>
It seems that way. Shes been having her friends contact me on fb to talk to her but I'm not gonna bother.

I just feel disgusted. Thought I had found a good one. I guess thats just a meme
>>
>>36070878
It doesn't matter if she cared. She's a cunt. If a girl lies about the number of partners then fuck her. In addition to this, she gave him fucking syphilis.
>>
>>36070706
I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way, anon.
Always, always, always insist on a test taken at most a week ago, if you plan on sleeping with someone. Pay for it if you have to. No pussy is worth your well-being for the rest of your life. You got lucky with it being syphilis, it could have been warts or herpes.
>>
>>36070995
It's not if you get them early. I feel bad for you Op. It's for your best to give up on her.
>>
>>36070706
Syphilis can be cured with antibiots and only having it for a year isn't that harmful. The fact that she has had syphilis for years and is probably no longer in the phase where it's transmissible makes me think you're a virgin writing stories on the internet.
>>
>>36071100

Yeah, thank god it was syphilis. Just gonna get shot up with penicillin and I'll be fine. I'd be a lot more pissed if it was herpes. I'm just upset that she lied and was incredibly irresponsible. Gonna be a lot more strict with testing in the future.

>>36071113

Done with her and never looking back.
>>
>>36071279

Her "phase" was approx 12-14 months before we met. Currently its in the latent phase for her where you are asymptomatic but it is still very much transferable
>>
>>36071424
The real question is why isn't she getting treated
>>
File: IMG_2282.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2282.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
>falling for the gf meme
You've been warned countless times about roastie whores, but you still allow this to happen. I don't feel sorry for you at all. Learn from your mistakes and never so this again
>>
>>36071506
She was too retarded to get tested until now and assumed she was STD-free despite being a slut
>>
File: 1436929372193783454.jpg (109KB, 768x926px) Image search: [Google]
1436929372193783454.jpg
109KB, 768x926px
>>36070706
I keep warning you guys about false rape accusation,STD's and child support extortion but you guys don't listen. Why don't you guys ever listen to reason but instead you guys listen to you dick? Why don't you guys ever evolve and adapt to this anti-male environment?
>>
File: f31a4.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
f31a4.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>36071567
>>36071716
You speak the truth brothers. I messed up gud
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.