[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Suicide rate for males in my country is 13/100,000 >that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 6q3NLc9.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6q3NLc9.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>Suicide rate for males in my country is 13/100,000
>that's a .013% chance of having a life so shitty that you have to manually eject
>that's a 99.987% chance of being born into a life worth living
>still wind up being that freak fraction of a single percent
>mfw misfortune of this caliber permeates every thread on the tapestry of my existence
>it almost seems like its all being done on purpose
>and the odds of it happening at all was nearly negligible

can't wake up
>>
>>36070653
>Suicide rate
That means successful suicides, the mental illness rate and thoughts of suicide are probably higher
>>
>>36070719
This

You're alive so you proved your own point wrong. You won't be part of that percentage until you actually an hero
>>
>>36071014
>>36070719
well of aware of this. I thought as much was obvious.
>>
>>36071097
>That's a 99.987% chance of being born into a life worth living
>>
>>36070653
not everyone who is sad commits suicide and not everyone who commits suicide is sad
>>
>>36070653
>.013% chance
...of actually killing yourself
>99.987% chance
...of living in pain

Not what you said.
>>
>>36070653
Who /Lithuanian/ here? Sometimes I think we're quite an r9k country. On the other hand, most of us are just failed normies and real autismos live in Estonia and Finland.
>>
File: bh.png (27KB, 2015x1229px) Image search: [Google]
bh.png
27KB, 2015x1229px
>>36071524
I am still breathing as of this moment. Yes, you guys have made an excellent observation and the point has not flown over anyone's head.

The odds of someone ending up taking their own lives are astronomically low. We have lost r9kers in the past and there are those of us who already know our fates. The point is that I'm taken aback at how shitty someone's luck has to be in such a situation where there's no other choices.

And just imagine, the odds are even lower for women. Something like 1/4th of the odds of males.
>>
>>36071524
No, the primary risk factor is lonelyness which is why talking to a psychologist usually helps.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.