[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the deal with school shootings? I love that a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bleach-and-ammonia.jpg (39KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-and-ammonia.jpg
39KB, 300x360px
So what's the deal with school shootings?
I love that a lot of people get killed and lets faced it they most likely deserved it.
My problem is why not use a more efficient way of killing people with the hope of actually surviving to live another day?

Like for example why not mix some bleach with ammonia and leave it in the bathroom or some place it wouldn't get discovered right away.
I saw a story about a guy getting advice to clean his furry suit with ammonia and bleach and he got some people from a furry convention hospitalized so I guess it works in large spaces.
In the furry convention the guy probably used only a small amount of the stuff what if you mixed a full bucket of it wouldn't it kill at least some people in the school?

Any ideas about how effective that would be?

Or any other ways to replace school shootings?
>>
>>36070514
Without a gun or weapon, most school shooters can barely fight.
>>
>>36070540
You don't need to fight if you just poison people.
Just leave the stuff in the bathroom and walk away.
>>
you'd need to place it in an inlet of a ventilation system else it would proliferate too slowly and be discovered too quickly
>>
>>36070571
I know. I just find it funny how you guys can't fight and would probably get wrecked in a fist fight by the average person.
>>
File: black-goku-1-760x428.jpg (27KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
black-goku-1-760x428.jpg
27KB, 760x428px
>>36070609
Can fight me if you are gunned down.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
>>
>>36070593
Scenario 2:
You just mix them in a large container like a milk jug or something bigger but something that would fit in a bag back.
Mix it, keep it in your backpack during a lesson.
Would that be enough time for it to spread in the classroom?
>>
>>36070514
Just institute bare bottom spanking executions and livestream for millions of dollaru
>>
>>36070655
Still can't fight.
>>
>>36070705
Anybody can fight a corpse.
>>
I don't understand why school shooters don't become serial rapists/murderers.
You could arguably kill more normies, especially if you don't care who they are. You might even get away with it for a long time.

>silenced pistol
>hollow points
>stalk people with cameras etc
>kill people in their homes, away from each other so as not to create suspicion.

Sounds pretty fun to me, feel like it would be more rewarding than shooting up a school because you get to live.
>>
>>36070726
Still would get wrecked by a living person. Also, if someone concealed carries, you're getting shot too. Must be fun being inferior in every possible way.
>>
>>36070514
It probably wouldn't be that effective because people only spend about 3 minutes in a bathroom and would leave if it had an overpowering smell of bleach. During colombine Dylan and Eric had a bunch of home made explosives. I know they had pipe bombs and I'm pretty sure they had propane tank bombs. They took control of that school for hours before killing themselves. Why did they only kill 13 people before killing themselves when they could have easily killed 100 and made cho look like a pussy?
>>
>>36070755
I believe the idea of a school shooting is to kill people that bully you.
>>
File: pipe.jpg (25KB, 600x245px) Image search: [Google]
pipe.jpg
25KB, 600x245px
>>36070514
Did any shooters successfuly utilize bombs? I know ED tried but failed horribly. They're extremely deadly if used properly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.