[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so cruel for no reason? I bullied hardcore throughout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1489783466828.jpg (77KB, 854x576px) Image search: [Google]
1489783466828.jpg
77KB, 854x576px
Why are people so cruel for no reason?
I bullied hardcore throughout junior high and some of high school for existing.
My family is neglectful, probably wishes I was dead.
Friends constantly betray me.
I don't know why I'm hated so much by everyone, I try to be kind.
Whenever I step outside, it's a constant reminder that I don't belong.
>>
>>36069355
Whoops.
Meant to say was bullied, never became one myself.
>>
>>36069368
If everyone in the entire world (including me by the way) wants you to kill yourself, it means you should do it.

You were never meant to live. You were a mistake. How has this not gotten through your thick retard aspie skull?

PLEASE die
>>
>>36069355
Akari is cute. I like Yuru Yuri.
>>
>>36069493
You're right but I am too much of a coward.
Plus 2D and vidya fills in the gap.
>>
>>36069355
How old are you? Start lifting weights bro, no one will fuck with you. You will be able to pound the pussy of whoever made fun of you before. I was skinny then I got very fit and the world changed my dude no fucking joke.
>>
>>36069556
No he won't. I'm willing to bet money that no matter how often he lifts, or how much he eats, he will not improve in any way.

It is your destiny to be the world's biggest joke and sack of shit. How does it feel?
>>
Because they can.

Being a good person doesn't get you anywhere but 6 feet under the ground.

It's a griefer's paradise.
>>
>>36069355
>Why are people so cruel for no reason?
It entertains them on some level. It releases stress. And it directs anger and misgivings onto a target. Using the target as an outlet to take their problems out on.
>>
>>36069589
Because he can visibly beat the shit out of you and steal your gf if he were to meet you in person just for saying that.
>>
>>36069648
Too bad that'll literally never happen
>>
>>36069852
The point is no one will bother him in person and he will feel more confident. Girls like when you can physically defend them too.
>>
>>36069355
>Whenever I step outside, it's a constant reminder that I don't belong.
heh, made me chuckle I 'literally' do not belong here
>>
>>36069355
Because they hate life too and you're an easy target for instant gratification. They don't plan ahead to make a better society; they would rather cannibalize.
>>
>>36069355
I'll be your friend.

This is a very original comment.
>>
It's the ever-present tale of the unsung hero. The greatest men are always the most bruised.
>>
>>36069985
OP does not desire a friend but the knowledge of how others perceive reality directly towards himself.
>>
I'd give you a hug if I could, anon.
>>
>>36069493

Im pretty sure everyone wants YOU to die (preferably in a fire). Stop projecting and just burn yourself to death already.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.