[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Doing math stuff with earplugs in >Retarded grandmother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>Doing math stuff with earplugs in
>Retarded grandmother comes in room(I live in the den)
>She pats my back/does stupid shit like tickle me
>Completely breaks my concentration and doesn't understand why I get pissed off at her
>"Don't get snippy"
>She waddles her fatass out and goes and turns on Fox News in the other room
I hate normies so god damn much.
Why can't they just FUCK OFF and leave me alone? God damn it, I finally got focused on my work and now I'm annoyed and fucking angry and can't get back into it. So fucking annoying. God damn it I wish I could fucking have my own room. Or had a car so I could drive to the fucking library and just study there. So sick of this 200 pound 5'1 fucking autist with type 2 diabetes with little mans syndrome harassing the fucking shit out of me and bothering me.
>>
File: pepe-in-jail-650x348.jpg (28KB, 650x348px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-in-jail-650x348.jpg
28KB, 650x348px
>>36068578
I had my ultracatholic cousin who I barely knew live with me in MY ROOM for a year, made it impossible to properly fap to lolis
>>
>>36068693
I can't even fucking talk to my god damned friends because someone in this stupid house is always trying to lean near the fucking opening to the kitchen and listen to what I'm saying. It's the most annoying god damned shit ever. My grandmother is the nosiest, most stupidest fucking human I have ever fucking met and I can't god damned stand here.
>>
>>36068750
Oh my FUCKING GODDDDDDD
>Studying again
>Grandmother waddles in, taps my shoulder
>Fucking breaks concentration. The grip I had on formula is gone.
>Fuck.
>Look at her and she says something, can't hear
>Tell her I can't fucking hear her I have earplugs in
>Stupid ass doesn't understand
>I have to take my ear plugs out
>"Are you going to fold towels later?"
>I want to fucking scream as loud as I can in her face
>Instead, go "Yeah, great! Sure! Infact, why don't you just go ahead and let me wipe your ass too!!"
>She tries to argue for a second and then waddles away
Seriously sick of this shit.
She literally can not do any fucking thing for herself. It's always me she asks for chores. I'm ok with doing chores. But she literally does nothing all day but sit in her fucking chair and watch fox fucking god damned motherfucking news. I am so sick of this shit. There's fucking 4 OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSE WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS SHIT!?
>>
>>36069030
How old are you, anon? All I can say is, I too know This feel. Except it's towards my mom. I have to get the FUCK out from under her thumb!
>>
>>36068578
dont worry she will die soon
>>
>>36069030
>>36068578
What's the inheritance? If it's not much or nothing at all then fucking scream her out ( or smack her) and she should get the hint
>>
>>36068693
Fuck off you stupid fucking pedo
>>36069030
You deserve it for still being a carless houseless jobless drain on society's resources. How you can justify raging at the person who is literally the only reason you're still alive right now is beyond my comprehension.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.