[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >Doesn't smoke cigarettes Are you bullied,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1491318644832.jpg (124KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491318644832.jpg
124KB, 900x900px
>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gaveI
>>
kindly saged :)
>>
I don't smoke cigarettes to keep a low tolerance so that when I do need them like before an exam I only have to take one or two drags to be good
>>
>>36067310
Who is this guy? I need to know.
>>
>>36068162
Dana White
>>
i quit almost a full year ago and my sense of smell still isn't 100%
>>
>>36067310
I quit about 7 months ago. Bretty good desicion considering I was up to a pack a day, and I'd basically be wasting money on something I know I no longer need.

Seeing a beautiful view? Man I'd smoke there. Calm moment? I'll smoke.

Now I can enjoy the quiet and I'll never rely on a pack to get me through socializing.
>>
>>36067310
T. A bitch who started smoking yesterday and now feels cool

I started smoking at 12, been over a decade now. Smoking cigs is the stupidest fucking thing you can do. Don't ever start with that shit brobots unless you want to feel cool like OP for 6 months until you realize you are literallyingesting rat poison every single day.
>>
>smoking cigarettes and not weed

LMAO
>>
>>36069507
I find the best cycle is to smoke and quit. I'll do at least two months a year where I don't smoke at all. If I find myself smoking a lot (half pack/day or more) I'll stop for like a week.

Helps a lot, give it a shot.
>>
>>36067310
Smoking isn't even enjoyable unless it's cigars. You don't need to habitually smoke to enjoy cigars, unlike cigarettes.
>>
>>36069564
this. quit a week ago cold turkey and only smoke joints now. used to always smoke ruba gold.
>>
God tier people smoke pipes!
>>
>>36069507
I started smoking at 14 and stop just 2 month ago at 25 1/2.
>Smoking cigs is the stupidest fucking thing you can do. Don't ever start with that shit brobots unless you want to feel cool like OP for 6 months until you realize you are literallyingesting rat poison every single day.
Fucking this. I wish I never touched the tobacco jew. I fucking ruined a large part of my life because of that and my nose is not the same anymore, the nostrils feel tight and I can't breath as much air as would be normal and as I'd like to.
I probably ruined any chance at being properly fit anymore, I will never be able to jog at least 1 mile without puking out my fucking lungs.
>>
>>36067310
I drink mostly, but I do enjoy the occasional cigarette while drinking.
>>
How did you quit? I have tried 2 times already and always end up going back. I been smoking for 6 years.
>>
Sounds like a giant waste of money to me. Smoking serves absolutely no purpose.
>>
>tfw smoking was your one excuse to go outside and meet/talk to people
>quit so now I actually interact with nobody
>>
Smoking killed my Grandfather 8 years before I was born. My dad was only 17. I've made a pledge to my dad to never smoke.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.