[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I met my girlfriend on here 4 months ago in a contactfagging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: dota.png (744KB, 1057x766px) Image search: [Google]
dota.png
744KB, 1057x766px
Hey guys. I met my girlfriend on here 4 months ago in a contactfagging thread. She added me and I've been in love with her ever since. She is cute and angry all the time. Would anyone be interested in watching her twitch? She streams Dota 2 almost every day.

Pic related: she made this because I play League of Legends.
>>
Don't advertise the stream of someone you like here,it'll backfire.
>>
>>36066800
I would like to see it anon, drop a link.
>>
>>36066800
why doesnt anyone play warcraft 3 anymore?
DOTA ALLSTARS every day.
>>
Sure, why not. Drop link.
>>
>>36066800
>attention whore girlfriend
im sure thatll last anon
>>
>>36066977
Don't bully me like this anon. I was the one who encouraged her to stream
>>36066932
twitch /marucrime
>>
>not sharing her mmr so I know if I'm better than her
>>
>>36067463
>so I know if I'm better than her
Doesn't matter if you aren't a girl
>>
>>36067054
>can barely speak English
>doesn't even know how to play the game
WOW
>>
>>36066800
League could only ever be fun because you get to curbstomp normies and 12 year olds every single game.
>>
>>36066800
This cunt goes 0/11/8 playing as soraka support in lvl 20 games are she had the audacity to make that picture?
>>
>>36067463
You are better than her she is level 20 feeding in a normal game vs other lvl 20s playing soraka support
>>
>>36069154
From my understanding it's her first time playing League, she plays Dota normally
>>
>>36069237
Let me tell you as someone that played LoL for years then switched to playing dota for awhile. I wasn't inting every game I played in dota when I first played it.
>>
>>36069076
>>36069154
Only level20 because I gave her my lvl20 account, it's actually her first time playing.
Also she had 300 ping because she's from straya and we played on euw, and she's like 800 mmr in Dota
>>
>>36066800
What is her mmr
>>
>>36070446
>she's like 800 mmr in Dota
So shes retarded?
>>
>>36070446
>>36071379
Oh nvm you already answered.
800 is literal retard tier and her hair is bad and she barely speaks, I'll pass thanks
I'm sure she's nice though :)
>>
File: 1490482212855.jpg (55KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1490482212855.jpg
55KB, 957x621px
>>36071403
Stop bullying anon! Apparently she just started playing some months ago. She keeps blaming teammates and how her elo is keeping her down and I usually just smile to myself because I used to be the same when I first started playing ranked in league and was stuck in S5.
>>36071445
>her hair is bad
What do you mean anon? Is it badly styled or a bad color/texture?
She is nice yes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.