[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are normalfags so obsessed with chicken wings? I mean they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: wings.jpg (101KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
wings.jpg
101KB, 1200x675px
Why are normalfags so obsessed with chicken wings? I mean they taste good and all, but eating them is a hassle and the meat/bone ratio is awful.
>>
I hate any other meat but the breast.
There are those weird, chewy, sometimes dark and thready spots and it's kind of disgusting. Sometimes I do find a perfect wing or leg and then I do enjoy it.
>>
Drumstick master race reporting in.
>>
>>36066658
>>36066677
t. Tendie eating manchildren
>>
>>36066677

Breast meat is the worst though. Thigh meat is the delicious stuff.
>>
File: reviewbrah small head.jpg (290KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah small head.jpg
290KB, 563x800px
>>36066705
Nah. My go-to fast food is usually subs (either from publix or from subway), pizza or kebab
>>
>>36066658
So fucking true I've always wondered this
>>
>>36066658
>>36066726
lots of skin and grease
>>
I like chicken wings if I have the time I'll order those. But if I just want to eat and go I'd order the boneless ones because it's convenient and less messy.
>>
>>36066658
boneless buffalo > all
>>
G O V E G A N
O

V
E
G
A
N
>>
>>36066705

I can't eat much food and apparently chicken breasts have a high protein per gram rate, so I try to eat it to combat hair loss.
>>
This one's easy anon

It's about the sports bar wing culture (Buffalo Wild Wings) where you get all your guy friends together to watch sports at uncomfortable angles, in uncomfortable chairs, forced to read the captions, surrounded by annoying strangers, and paying out the ass for wings and beer.

A GOOD TIME!
>>
>>36066825
Why don't they call boneless chicken wings tendies or nuggets?
>>
>>36066852
*chicken strip
>>
>>36068137
That's how you meet cute girls though. They love hanging out at "bee dubs"
>>
>>36068288
I guess to make it sound better or more adult. They're good though.
>>
>>36066658
You gotta try Korean chicken wings. Those are no joke.
>>
Seriously have always wondered this. I think it's because dudes like to prove how tough they are by eating hot wings. Sometimes I enjoy wings, but I'd rather have boneless any day of the week. Overly spicy Buffalo sauce tastes Like shit and if you disagree you are most likely a wannabe Chad.
>>
Spicy fried meat hits a few very popular tastes. People like spicy stuff, people like fried stuff, people like meat. People also really like beer and chicken wings are a great drinking snack. The fact that each wing is its own discrete little package of food makes it very suitable as a snack, unlike for example a whole large chicken breast. For a snack you want a bunch of little pieces you can munch on one at a time.
>>
Boneless are easier and less messy to eat but bone-in have more flavor. Also all wing sauces are usually good
>>
>>36068440
>a snack you can enjoy one piece at a time
Meat isn't a snack m'dude
>>
>>36068516
You're right, obviously meat is MURDER.
>>
>>36068516
>Meat isn't a snack

Is this bait or what
>>
>>36068322
you don't find a keeper at a bar, just a pump and dump slut.
>>
>>36066658
Wings are fucking delicious if the sauce is done correctly. Only spineless wimps think eating boneless is any better, that's an objective fact.

A pizza place local to me does my favorite wings, I eat the sauce straight after I finish the wings themselves... In all honesty I could just make them myself, I'm just too lazy.
>>
File: 1752110.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1752110.png
21KB, 400x400px
>haha Anon, are you done with that wing? There's still plenty of meat on that bone lol
>>
>>36068516
I thinking ya baiting but if you're not ya never heard of beef jerky?
>>
File: 1491424225966.png (11KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
1491424225966.png
11KB, 321x339px
>>36069199
I was serious I just completely forgot jerky exists.

End my life.
>>
>>36068288

Nuggets are understood to be the rejected portions of a chicken, rib meat, skin, gristle, etc. No one like nuggets and it'd be impossible to sell unless steeply discounted like mcdonalds does, $0.25 each.

Tendie is a good one but tendies are typically sold breaded and without sauce, they're made for dipping.

Boneless buffalo wings is how they are usually called, not boneless chicken wings. Buffalo makes consumers think of Buffalo more than nugget or tendie. It's still a bit of a stretch but it better captures what the product is about. You get boneless buffalo wings because you want to eat delicious chicken spun in a spicy fatty sauce, the sauce being the main thing seperating it from the other frad chiggin products.
>>
>>36068317
are you a ginger by any chance
>>
File: 1490559746116.jpg (174KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490559746116.jpg
174KB, 633x758px
>>36069126
>those guys who always desperately gnaw off every last bit of disgusting gristle

IT'S NOT MEAT YOU RETARD
>>
>>36068372

Wannabe chad here, maybe you're just a little bitch. You're underly spicy garlic parmessan tastes like shit and if you disagree you are most definitely a bitch.

What's next, drinking IPAs is tough guy posturing too?
>>
>>36068372
High test dudes like spicy foods. Its a proven fact.

Betas cant handle them. They also ask for no tomatoes like the cucks they are.
>>
>>36066707
yes, breast meat need so much sauce and salt and care. thighs are ready to get devoured.
i like breast for thier potentionel quantity,and shred them on my sandwhich, add mayo, tomatoes, salt and ready to go.
thighs are delicious but its shame to put them in a sandwhich and not bite them directly from the bone.
yummm, no probleme at all, its like i am just trying to push human civilization to new bounderis. "Deffending the current but not stoping at it going foreward" imagine if our ancestors were content with eating meat without salt.sad parallel universe.

a well Cooked Hot chicken is 5$ here.
>>
>>36066658
I go to a independent Wings bar with my dad. It's usually when I've having a really bad week or day.
>>
>>36068372
Boneless chicken does not taste as good. If the difference isnt noticible you must have shit taste
>>
How lazy do you have to be to prefer ease of eating over taste?
>>
>>36068372
>trying be chad
>by eating fast food
that only in your head, fool.
>>
>>36070126
i eat chrimp,and love tendies. wtf is with you.
>>
>>36069371
>High test dudes like spicy foods. Its a proven fact.

Pajeets, other Asians and Spics are the ones who like spicy food. Not exactly what we think of as high-test men.
>>
>>36070205
Chads can eat fast food because they exercise a lot and burn the calories
>>
>i don't care what it is as long as it comes in suicide flavor
>not joking, hot meat is what i live for
>>
Femanon here. If someone sends me chicken wings I may give you my kik :)
>>
>>36070241
every one does. who have a working degestive systeme.

>prooving being chad
>by eating a fast food
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.