[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>heard a really cool song in the dream I just had >now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1803664752210.png (121KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1803664752210.png
121KB, 500x500px
>heard a really cool song in the dream I just had
>now it's stuck in my head, but I can't listen to it because it isn't real
>soon I will forget how it goes and it will be lost forever
Does anybody else know this feel?
>>
I know that feel, brobot. The last time, I heard a song and woke up not recommending the lyrics or melody, but I just know it was so beautiful that it reduced me to tears.
>>
Sort of but when I forget it, I can't remember what I had forgotten so I don't remember what it is I would be upset over. Like I can't have feels over a song when don't even remember what it sounds like.
>>
>>36066396
Why don't you record it? Make a Vocaroo.
>>
I have this but it's not always to do with songs

>Dream last night with the perspective being as if it's a show or film
>It's happening around the centre of my hometown where there's a search for a girl who had been wrongly accused of something
>Girl is found in the attic of a shop/house halfway down the street
>She is blonde and either in bra and nicks or just a bikini
>Closest resemblance of the girl is Karen from Kiniro Mosaic

That's what I remember and apart from the girl, half of that is guesswork as most of the dream has gone from memory. I only woke up about an hour ago an all. It's left me with some sort of bittersweet feeling.
>>
>>36066396
Transcribe that fucker before it dissipates
>>
This post made me remember that happened to me a few years ago, and now I can't even remember a single thing about the song. That dream's a gift to a composer, and torture to anyone else.
>>
>>36066554
I can only remember the actual words of part of the chorus, but I know what the overall song was about. It was called "Five Girls At A Party," it was about someone who had seen the future telling someone else that he was going to die at said party if he slept with one of the said five girls there.
>>
>>36066595
Sounds more short story than song, slightly interesting though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.