[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just get Tinder? It's literally an app

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: it_really_works.jpg (67KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
it_really_works.jpg
67KB, 750x1334px
Why don't you just get Tinder? It's literally an app made for getting sex, you don't even have to try.
>>
I just downloaded it but there's all this Facebook shit wtf? I don't use social media at all but I'm pretty decent looking. I'm too anxious to use the app because I'm worried girls will have unrealistic expectations for how sociable I am or they'll expect me to pay for them and I'm only making 40k a year rn.
>>
Because nothing is more crushing for your self esteem by being rejected a hundred times in quick succession
>>
Because you need good looks
>>
>>36066375
I might try it after I get a bit more fit and update my profile pic on facebook.
But I dont have a car, that limits me hard imo.
>>
>>36066375
>>36066432
>>36066405
>>36066402
I have all of these concerns and they aren't unrealistic either it's more of a fact.
Plus I'm banned so no point in trying.
>>
>>36066462
What are you banned for? You used this app to sell drugs or something?
>>
I don't have a facebook

Also I'm an ugly cunt
>>
>>36066488
No it was probably because one of my pictures had a shot of my gut and me flipping the camera off basically it won't let me create an account tried new accounts numbers ect and emailed support finally just gave up.
>>
>>36066375
>>36066405
Precisely. Tinder only works if you obey rules 1 and 2, and even then you're working with a 1/100 chance
>>
If I was a tall good looking white guy I wouldn't spend all my free time on r9k.
>>
File: 1423718743283.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1423718743283.png
422KB, 665x662px
>>36066375
IT'S "wanna HOOK UP" NOT "wanna HOOKUP"

FUCK YOU

HOOKUP = NOUN
>ex. "I'm looking for a hookup"

HOOK UP = VERB
>ex. "I don't want to hook up with you"

SAME GOES FOR "WORK OUT" AND "WORKOUT"

LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH FAGGOT
>>
because I'm ugly. I tried tinder for a week and got no matches so i deleted it because It ruined what little self esteem i had.
>>
>>36066961
how about in this case "wanna" is short for "want a" and not "want to"?
>>
Yeah, no one matches with me on tinder. It's not even like I'm a virgin or haven't had sex with attractive girls. Maybe I'm just not photogenic or maybe I'm ugly, but really charming. I have no idea.
>>
i need info on that slut in your pic OP.

T.dallasfag
>>
File: 1475537468752.jpg (14KB, 323x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475537468752.jpg
14KB, 323x250px
>>36066375
What if i find my mother in there haha im to scared incase i find somone i know
>>
I'm short and ugly. What do I do now?
>>
>>36067452
be tall and good looking
it isnt hard lol
>>
>>36067474

How do I do that?

Ghjjjgg
>>
enough of these fucking humble brag tinder posts. tinder doesn't work for everybody and you know that. when i tried it i literally got 2 matches in a month.
>>
when i came here i thought it was a safe haven for pathetic neet virgins like me to vent our problems, not see chads bragging about all the tinder sluts they're fucking. baka.
>>
I don't have good pictures of myself. I'm really tall, fit, and kinda average looking,
but have no decent pictures and no one to take pictures of me, so it'd be a complete waste of time
since I'd be posting shitty looking selfies
that instantly give away I'm a socially awkward loser.
>>
>>36066402
This. I'm tall and I still was rejected by 100-120 girls (I lost count)
Fucking destroyed my self esteem. I know I have an ugly face but still... I thought I could at least have some success considering the amount of girls who have been attracted to me in my life, but nope. Guys in my area must be a lot better looking than me since none were willing to settle for me.
Even my 5'8" coworker (who isn't even good looking) has had tons of success on tinder but then again he has a higher social status than me.
>>
>>36066375
post face faggot
I doubt you are some uggo
>>
>>36068634
it's probly cuz your using shitty pics dude. using quality pics that make you look cool will increase your matches by 10 fold. unless you're model good looking selfies won't help you
>>
File: pixlr.jpg (110KB, 294x640px) Image search: [Google]
pixlr.jpg
110KB, 294x640px
I baka manage to get alot of jailbait pic related. How do I get on my way to their bed. How do you talk your way through the little age gap (I'm 22)
>>
>Why don't you just get Tinder? It's literally an app made for getting sex, you don't even have to try.

Because all tinder girls are sluts, and I don't want just sex, I want love
>>
>>36068634
>he fell for the height meme
>>
>make tinder
>set it to show me men because I want to see my competition
>literally every single person is a 10/10 chad

You're retarded if you think you have any chance in this game
>>
>>36069650
But you didn't change your gender.so you saw all the 10/10 days.
>>
>>36069595
Girls love older guys bro
>>
>>36066375
I did and got 0 matches in a week. Why don't you just leave normie?
>>36066402
There are plenty of things that are more crushing but that is pretty awful too.
>>
>>36069834
>I did and got 0 matches in a week.

Show your face please

I once made a fake tinder for fun with a 3/10 r repulsive profile pic and still got matches
>>
>>36066375
because I don't want to exchange my virginity at it's current market value.
>>
> try for half a year
> no matches

5'7 and ugly. Makes sense
>>
>>36069862
I guess I always look miserable nowadays. Some girl had a crush on me way back but I was a shy middle schooler back then. I guess I would be 4/10. I have made a tinder account two times, once back home and once when I was travelling, I got 7 ish matches in a couple of weeks then (of course nothing happened, the conversations all died real quik) but none back home. Also tinder seems to becoming a pay to win kind of application.
>>
>>36069960
Iktf
Being a manlet is a curse, and because of that, I will not have kids.
>>
>>36070004
This might explain it. When I was travelling I was in the land of manlets, now I am back home in the land of lanklets
t.king of manlets
>>36069972
>>
>>36070004
>>36069960
>5'5 and ugly
>28 and a virgin
i-it's all about confidence and personality
>>
>>36069595
Do you live in Quebec?
>>
its an app for stacies and chads exclusively
robots won't and don't find success
>>
>>36069960
>>36070092

post pics of yourself.
originallyrkna
>>
baka desu senpai djejebejrnrjrj
>>
>>36070139
Originallylilili yes
>>
>>36070566
age of consent is 16, you're fine.
>>
>>36069595
>thinks 18 and 19 are jailbait
anon...
>>
I'm tall just ugly and have a weird build. I'm somewhat strong but kinda overweight, also,
>big forehead
>receding hairline
>no chin
>aka No hope
>>
>>36066375
I'm scared people at college finds out and my pseudo badass attitude all goes to shit. Yeah I am paranoid as shit but better be safe than regret it later.
>>
>>36066375
Im attractive enough to fuck at least the low tier bitches on Tinder with little to no effort, but I really can't be bothered to get Facebook and deal with all the shit that comes with that.
>>
>>36072544
It's written 18, but on their profile they say they are 16 or even worse they don't write anything about it. Maybe I'm paranoid but should I still hit the ass if she's underage?
>>
>>36073697

ABORT, ABORT! I REPEAT: ABORT!!
>>
>>36066375
Because I'm 5'9'' man.

I'm 5'9''.
>>
>make real account and get 8 matches in a week

>make fake one with a burner phone and the pic of someone I know and get 30 matches in the first 20 minutes

Really makes you think
>>
>>36075168
Also worth specifying that the girl whose face I used was a stacy with instagram but I'm still pissed
>>
>>36069595

Anon I will personally kick you in the balls if you don't talk least make an effort to fuck those girls.

And it's not jailbait. I fucked a 19 year old when I was 25. Girls love it
>>
>tfw probably cute enough to fuck a decent amount of girls
>tfw crippling anxiety makes it impossible to talk to anyone who isn't on a computer screen
>haven't said a word irl to anyone but my doc in almost 3 years
>tfw penis doesn't work anymore from diabetic neuropathy
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.