[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

today was the first time i seriously considered molesting a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1490306517263.gif (37KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
1490306517263.gif
37KB, 305x320px
today was the first time i seriously considered molesting a girl on the street but there were to many witnesses
>>
>>36066154
You are scum. I'm not even trying to troll, meme or be ironic. You are literaly a scumbag.
>>
>>36066154
I hope you die in a pit of vipers you scum
>>
>>36066258
It's an obvious and poorly made bait thread faggot, and you took it
>>
>>36066154
Surely if you have the bravado to touch a girl's titties you can summon the strength to talk to her first you nancy
>>
>>36066154
it's their fault for not giving sex to sexually starved men.
>>
>>36066258
>>36066294
>moralfag faux outrage
Please go back to rebbit, normlings
>>
>>36066297
not even bait
she had leggins on and such a delicious thicc ass i seriously thought about grabbing it and giving her a french kiss and if she started to scream i would scream to saying i thought she was my girlfriend

being completly honest right now, its not my fault that i never had a girl and everyday i become more desprate
>>
>>36066336
This isn't your place anymore.

Get out you are the unwanted now
>>
>>36066154
Cool story retard tell it again.
>>
>>36066358
No, moralfag, I'm quite fine staying here. It's all fun and memes until your precious subjective morality that you've been brainwashed into believing gets threatened, isn't it? I quite enjoy watching you pathetic normans get all worked up over some of the posts on here.
>>
>>36066346
Would that work? "Oh sorry you looked like my gf"
Could I get away with that?
>>
>>36066421
if you looked good enough for sure and not like a total rapist
i mean if she screams scream also
>>
>>36066416
Can you not see how your statement also applies to you? Your morality feels threatened by his and now you are all worked up over his sense of morality.
>>
>>36066154
I would jsut make chloroform, all you need is bleach isopropyl acohol or acetone and a seperatory funnel
A decent sized bottle of each makes enough chloroform for a few months of regular fun times. Barring that make sure you molest at night, dont spunk on anything, and wear a glove when you cover her mouth so you cant feel her bite
>>
>>36066436
What does my morality have anything to do with me being amused/mildly irritated at the faux outrage of moralfags? I never made a moral judgement about anything ITT so far
>>
>>36066430
I might try this. Like approach from behind. Firmly grasp the booty, and say "Hey babe!". Then scream in horror when she turns around and it's not my "girlfriend". Profusely apologize, etc. this might work, but I also don't want to go to jail if it fails. And of course of it succeeds I'll need to ramp it up every time. Hmmmm
>>
>>36066436
But it's a complete lack of morality, not just a different moral code. Not actually comparable
>>
>>36066458
cant get caught if you run fast enough to either a crowded public area or a getaway car out of sight
>>
>>36066416
Brainwashed?! What into?

Not being a degenerate? That is a detriment to society?

Literally euthanise yourself. Will make the world a slightly better place.

Cunt
>>
>>36066470
Yeah but if I run away then I lose all plausible deniability of thinking they were my gf
>>
File: 1490501509477.jpg (212KB, 853x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1490501509477.jpg
212KB, 853x1137px
I want to go into a crowd and really quickly shove my fingers inside random girls assholes then run away.
>>
>>36066475
>literally
back to plebbit you youngling faggot
>>
>>36066475
>rebbit spacing
>more faux outrage
>LITERALLY
please return from whence you came and I'll even give you an upvirtue
>>
>>36066559
>quirky misspelling of upvote that is meant to be sooooo postmeta-ironic
How are you not any worse than a redditor?
>>
>>36066582
>quirky misspelling
It's not a misspelling you absolute retard. If your tiny brain really needs me to explain to you why I said upvirtue after all your moralfaggotry, you're an idiot.
>>
if you go for the ass, don't fuck up by doing the old cupping technique. you need to form a knife hand and extend thump towards sky. now you want to insert hand between her legs. you stop when your thumb gooch hits her tailbone. if you're in the correct position, your index finger should be touching her pussy, and its knuckle should be on her asshole. now squeeze
>>
>>36066258
>>36066294
nobody is a bad person DUMBFUCK LIBERAL
>>
File: 3vgyInv.jpg (39KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
3vgyInv.jpg
39KB, 657x527px
> be me
> waiting in line at Disney World
> about to get on the ride
> fat older lady 1/10 grabs my ass firmly
> "OMG HE DIDN'T NOTICE" giggling to her other hambeast friend
> they start giggling

That feeling when you get molested by a 1/10 hamplanet at Disney World.

OP, if you're going to do this.... don't
>>
>>36066346
I know how you feel OP. Every single woman deserves brutal rape. Hell, every female, age doesn't matter. They're all whores from the minute they're gestated.

Don't listen to all these normies telling you you're a bad person, OP. I'm envious of you and would never have the courage to do it. But that's just because my entire life has been every woman's goal to ruin one day at a time.

Do it OP.
>>
>>36066765
The only time in your life a woman has ever you, isn't it
>>
I feel you OP. One time there was a hot brunette Russian chick with a THICC booty and tight jeans waiting on the sidewalk and staring at her phone. I contemplated slapping her ass then running away, but I decided to approach instead. When I said Hi, she didn't say anything and just gave me a snarky "get the fuck away from me" type of look. I fapped to her that night when I was in the shower. *sigh* being a robot sucks.
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26KB, 527x409px
Pic related. Fuck you
>>
>>36066804
My right hand identifies as a woman.
>>
>>36066639
>he didn't read the part about the spelling having a postmeta-ironic connotation
>>
File: 1491418148036.jpg (33KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1491418148036.jpg
33KB, 632x738px
>>36066154
fucking hell, you're a monster OP
>>
>>36066154
Holy shit man. My horny levels were through the fucking roof when I stopped fapping and was listening to nothing BUT Marvin Gaye because I got his discography. Terrible combination.
>>
>>36066154
Well you can never feel better then refugee's now since you're just as scummy as most of those sex offenders
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.