[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mom telling family I'm gay because I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1490809711744.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490809711744.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>tfw mom telling family I'm gay because I'm over 30 and unmarried
>>
suck my cock and we can see once and for all anon
>>
>>36066027
>over 30
>unmarried
>anime pic of young girl

I believe you
>>
>>36066027
Why don't you tell her to stop spreading rumors and have her help you find a wife instead

Tell her to stop being an unproductive slag that's what I told my mom
>>
>>36066027
Why though? Can they not understand being single?
>>
>>36066058
Yeah and I'm sure that helped lol
>>
>my mom knows that i fuck hookers
>tells me i am doing the right thing because she hates the young bitches she works with and says none of these girls are wife material or even worth dating
>tells me that i should move to asia and marry a asian girl
>>
>>36066083
No, it didn't, but you can't let the people who raised you shift the blame of your failure on you

I no longer feel any responsibility for this, its my parents' fault entirely because they produced an unattractive beta male with no ambition or interesting qualities
>>
>>36066027
Prove to your mother you're not gay by having sex with her.
>>
my uncle's girlfriend thinks so too. she heard me say that anon rapped me. she asked me if this was my boyfriend.
>>
>>36066027
Yeah I'm sure the anime has nothing to do with it. You tell everyone the same thing every time you post that autism.
>>
File: satania_scared.jpg (167KB, 1622x1080px) Image search: [Google]
satania_scared.jpg
167KB, 1622x1080px
>>36066027
My mom stopped thinking I was gay a while ago. Not sure what stage she's in right now. She still talks like "when you'll have kids..." and whatnot.
>>
>>36066275

Did you spit some tight rhymes back?
>>
>i heard you wer gay anon
>it's not true
>okay
THE HORROR!!!!
>>
Sue your mom for libel desu
>>
>>36066090

It's an extremely cynical way to look at it, but I was a former borderline robot turned turbo normie because I began operating under the assumption white women are out to get me.

Surprise surprise, working on year ten of the relationship, 2 years into marriage. Keep doing your thing. And remember not just to avoid white women, but also any modern mainstream associative culture they engage in. There are fringe societies robots can bluff their way into with some basic cosmetic adjustments.
>>
>>36066027
Just tell them the truth, whether it may be because you're not attractive to women, don't care about having relationships, don't think they're worth it or whatever.
>>
>animgefaggot

no wonder u r single
>>
File: ye olde smuggenpeppe.png (710KB, 840x623px) Image search: [Google]
ye olde smuggenpeppe.png
710KB, 840x623px
>>36066027
at this point I would rather they just assume I'm gay
>tfw mom keeps begging me to find a nice jewish girl to marry
>>
>>36066090
your mom is pretty based. women like her are like unicorns. most women will try and enslave their son/trick them into destroying themselves cause it'll benefit another woman.

they tell you women are the best and everything is your fault
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.