[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >never had gf >virgin >assburger is this normal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>18
>never had gf
>virgin
>assburger

is this normal? for everyone? not just the r9k.
>>
>>36065809
idk anon but I'm in the same boat and I know a ton of 18 years old full blown normalfags who never had gfs or sex lol
>>
>>36065809
>19
>Sperg
>Manlet
>Skinny with high metabolism so no matter how hard I try and work out I make literally 0 gains
>Only child
>Dad was only child too
>Literally no friends my entire childhood
>Bullied throughout all of middleschool and highschool
>I have never had a single interaction with a female who wasn't in my family
>Currently continuing to waste my life in college
>I am the only person in my entire university who isn't a 10/10 turbochad
>No work experience, nothing to put on transcript
>No hobbies, talents or passions
>No license
>Already starting to bald
I hate my life so fucking much but I'm also too scared to try and commit suicide
>>
>>36065809
it's uncommon but not really rare, especially among wealthier/more educated white males it seems

I had a gf at 17 but im still a virgin
>>
>>36065916
do what you want, but don't kill yourself.
>>
>>36065916
Tbf in this day and age it's better not to get involved with women anyway, since you would be better off just improving your life in general and avoid gold digging roasties.
>>
>>36065809

I never browsed r9k until some months ago.

Im 25, never had a gf, khv, live with dad, prob have assburger cannot be sure.
>>
>>36065916
You don't have a high metabolism. You just don't eat enough. Metabolism only makes like 300 calorie differencephalitis at the most you retard. And you probably don't know how to lift.

Better add >retarded to that list too.
>>
what should i do?

rise and shine?

o
>>
>>36065809

Same boat but I'm 21

I look like Chad though but I'm failing to go to third base every fucking time. Just kill me
>>
I'm 28

It doesn't get easier.
>>
>>36065809

>18
>virgin

You do realise that the amount of people having sex in high school is declining right?
So I think most 18 year olds are still virgins and the only reason why the average age for men is 17 is because of the turbo chads that lose their virginities at 14-15.
>>
>>36065809
not to everyone but pretty normal here.

for now.
>>
>>36065809
Most people lose theirs at 17
Im giving you a tip you are not missing out on anything
Sure sex feels good but thats it
Being in a relationship with someone you love is the nice stuff
Focus on searching that rather than someone to bone
Its gonna save you alot of trouble plus you look less desperate if you are critically thinking if you like someone based on who they are rather than only the looks
>>
>>36066647
You're just delusional
>>
File: daffy why.jpg (62KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
daffy why.jpg
62KB, 719x719px
>>36065809
>18
>knowyourmeme
Why, why do you kids keep coming HERE specifically
>>
>>36066996

Am I really?
The amount of teens having sex has declined by 10% over the last 2 decades.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/science/researchers-reveal-todays-teens-having-8547144
>>
>>36065916
>>Skinny with high metabolism so no matter how hard I try and work out I make literally 0 gains
this is what dyel faggots actually believe
>>
>>36065809

>23
>schizoid
>no friends
>no job
>no gf

what do?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.