[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't Rick and Morty funny to you? >inb4 "stupid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 39

File: 337362_014.jpg (65KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
337362_014.jpg
65KB, 320x240px
Why isn't Rick and Morty funny to you?

>inb4 "stupid catchphrases and nihilism aren't funny"
>>
stupid catchphrases and nihilism aren't funny
>>
>>36065480
it is funny though.

>absurdity is funny
>>
youre not supposed to use inb4 like that
>>
It's a funny show.
asdasda
>>
>>36065480
lulz so randumb is literally the worst form of "humor".
>>
It's the only show I watch. Not my favorite animated show tho, that place is taken by LOGH.
>>
It is funny the first time around. Unlike family guy season 2-8 you cant really rewatch them and laugh at them as if you had first seen it.
>>
>>36065480

It's retarded and the only people I know who like it are a German cuck who uses Reddit (dispite me meeting him here, on r9k) and a fat gay Dutchmen who puffs all his money on weed and then sends me retarded cat shit when he's high which is 24/7.
>>
>>36065480
I hate when that kid is scared all the time and when professor is making disgusting voices (burping). Watched 3 episodes and fuck off.
>>
It is. I think it went downhill, in season 2. However, 1st ep of season 3 is as good as the 1st season. Hope it stays that way, but it probably won't.
>>
>>36065495
Give an example of it being used properly, sir.
>>
It relies very heavily on violence to try amd come off as funny.

Violence can be funny, but its better when slapatick like the 3 stooges. Rick and morty just feels too tryhard with grim scenes of carnage and bloodbaths akin to superjail.

Tldr; lowbrow humor, below weed and fart jokes
>>
File: 1481208427190.jpg (29KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481208427190.jpg
29KB, 258x360px
>>36065480
>still consumes western media
>hasnt switched entirely to anime and k-pop music

This board is infested with normies.
>>
>>36065748
>k-pop
K-pop is normie as fuck, you mongoloid.
>>
>>36065812
I second this
When my mom was on the way to work she heard them talking about kpop on this country radio morning show she listens to. Asked me about it, too. Apparently they made it sound very fun
>>
>>36065492
this

orangeinal
>>
>>36065480
Some people haven't come to terms with the fact that God isn't real and when a cartoon says it they think it isn't funny.
>>
>h-h-hey m-morty y-y-y-y-y-ya gotta go *burp* get these seeds m-morty
>oh oooooh jeeez riiick i d-d-don't k-know rick this is dangerous oooohhh
>*burp* l-l-listeen morty e-everybody dies at some point m-m-morty *burp* yyyyyyyyou can just sit here and do whatever it y-y-you do morty or you can come with me and live your life *burp* morty
>hi i'm an alien with a pleasant american accent reacting normally to something you humans on earth find strange
>>
>>36065557
To be fair, I'd be scared shitless if I went through the same shit Morty does.
>>
File: Megumin restaurant.png (840KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Megumin restaurant.png
840KB, 1280x738px
>>36065480
Season 1 was funny as hell, but season 2 was just kind of forced. The "random lmao" card was already played out before season 2 even started. Rick going to prison made me feel a bit, though
>>
File: 1485062304798.png (148KB, 327x338px) Image search: [Google]
1485062304798.png
148KB, 327x338px
>>36065541
>>36065748

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMHOES
>>
File: einstein-atheism.png (545KB, 1298x585px) Image search: [Google]
einstein-atheism.png
545KB, 1298x585px
>>36065890
You must be over 18 to post here. Also stop listening to shitty philosophers. Dawkins fills his book with outdated non-sense, Harris takes bible quotes out of context and Hitchens is unable of listening to opposite view points without going into an autistic fit. These people are just here to stroke the ego boners of liberal collage students by getting them to buy their books. Also none of you have taken your atheistic beliefs and nihilism to the proper conclusion once you do you will realize how much of a total sophist you are.

Remember these words.
>>
>>36065480
stupid catchphrases and nihilism are not funny

Also: OP CANNOT INB4
>>
>>36065574
You're supposed to use it to denounce a stupid or supposed non-argument, it doesn't make sense when you answer your own question

>Hey guys what's 2+2?
>inb4 someone says 4
>>
>>36065492
I think it's great. Very excited to see that season 3 is coming out.
>>
>>36066131
Oh and also the animation fucking sucks.
>>
It's just another example of "kind of good show hyped up to absurd levels by reddit shits"
>>
>>36066091
"None of you"
Agnosticism is the proper conclusion, prove me wrong.
>>
>>36066131
I'll inb4 whenever i please lmao do something about it
>>
>>36066169
>>36066202
newfag found
>>
>>36065480
>morty we gotta go *burp* do some alien shit
>geez rick I don't think that's a good idea
>fuck you morty we're doing it anyway
They then go do some stupid shit while talking about fake deep garbage. Morty gets frustrated and does something stupid and Rick has to bail him out.
>I told you to listen to me *burp* m-morty and look what you did! Listen to me! WUBALUBDUBDUB GET SHWIFTY SZECHUAN SAUCE I gotta go take a shit
Everything bad about this show has already been said about a million times by now.
>>
>>36066192
Where all the cool kids "spiritual"?
>>
>>36066253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7HmltUWXgs

Rick and morty may be garbage, but I still find it funny.
>>
>>36066266
Where the fuck does "spiritual" come into play? Agnosticism has nothing to do with spirits.
>>
>>36066202
Yeah, I did do something about it. I flagrantly disregarded it and pointed out how much of a newfriend you are.
>>
>>36065480
its alright in my opinion, not super original or unique nor is it something with a good overarching plot like most good comedies have, but its entertaining in a darkesq seudo-intellectual humor kind of way. Basically what im trying to say is its a fun show not amazing
>>
>>36065480
LE BURP XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
>>
I really wanna try this Szechuan sauce now, it can't be that good surely
>>
>>36065480
Its basically Reddit: The Show. Theres an episode with aliteral cuckholdry.
>>
File: re-animator (2).jpg (828KB, 1879x2753px) Image search: [Google]
re-animator (2).jpg
828KB, 1879x2753px
I like the show and I like the type of humor in the show. I grew up watching Evil Dead, Troma, Re-Animator etc. all that type of violent splatter sci-fi stuff, so Rick and Morty is right up my alley.

I can see why some people don't like it, it's bit chaotic and really fast paced, and most of the jokes are really cruel and dark.
>>
>>36066990
Why are retards constantly bringing up the cuck episode? It was literally making fun of the absurdity of cucking, and Jerry being once again the punching bag of the show.
>>
I liked the first season but honestly that kind of humor gets old really fast. There's only so many times you can giggle at an old alcoholic burp mid sentence.
>>
People that watch it ruin it.
>Wow thats epic. Lol. Do a barrel roll. >XD im a geek
Damn normies.
>>
>>36065574
OP can't inb4
But I always do it anyways to trigger the autists desu
>>
File: 1373440435118.jpg (432KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1373440435118.jpg
432KB, 740x740px
>>36065480
UHHH OP-OP OP Y-YOURR URRRRRRRP
Y-Y-YOURE Y OUR Y-YOUR A FA-F-F-F-FAGGOT URRRRRRRRRRRRRRP BARF

Y-YOURE F AGGOT OP
>>
i watched a few eps of this and dont understand why people like it

its really fucking stupid

watch an actually good show like quarry and the knick, stop wasting your time with this retarded garbage
>>
>>36065480
fuck off justin

also it's hilarious. people who say they don't like it are either being contrarian or just haven't watched it.
>>
>>36065480
I don't see the jokes coming
Good jokes take you by surprise
>>
>>36065557
>professor

Were you drunk when you watched those episodes?
>>
>>36067012

Except that people don't dislike it because "it's too fast paced" and "the jokes are too much on the dark side for my taste". As mentioned before, it's hard to find lerandum jokes funny- the show comes off as forced and pretentious. And the nihilistic/dark humor "ooh you can't say that on television, I'm so alternative for liking this" is... Cringe. It's essentially animated Big Bang Theory, aimed for average people who like to convince themselves they are above the curve.
>>
>>36065480
Remember the episode where they find out what the sex robots are for
>>
>>36066741
First thing I did when I went lucid that night was try some. It tasted like magic.
>>
File: wizard.jpg (172KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
172KB, 500x724px
I never watched it and have no intentions to, but I don't hate it, watch what you like.
>>
>yelling and anxiety for 15 minutes
real funny OP, great thread
>>
File: Rick and morty.png (387KB, 915x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Rick and morty.png
387KB, 915x1412px
There's no actual substance to the show. It's just "Rick is omnipotent about every situation and auto-wins and everyone else is a crybaby".
>>
>>36065480
It amuses me because it touches my sense of humour. I'm also better then you , OP because I don't suffer from the need to break down and categorise everything in life.

I'll bet you won't eat certain foods, listen to certain song or buy certain brands that you would otherwise like. Just because you're convinced that there is a "robot" and "norman" box for every little thing. So I ask you anon. What IS the "robot" Western cartoon? and by fuck do I hate having to make that distinction
>>
>>36065480
Watching their wacky and interesting adventures makes me forgot about my life for 20 minutes.
>>
>>36065748
Name a single funny Japanese anime.

Impossible mode: One that doesn't rely on "OMG HOW SILLY AND OVER THE TOP IS THAAAT? HE ATE HIS PENCIL!!! NANI??" shit
>>
File: CMQX-DAUEAAQ4pj.jpg (29KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CMQX-DAUEAAQ4pj.jpg
29KB, 600x400px
It's doctor who with 14-year-old edgelord humor

i like it a lot
>>
>>36067667
This. I've only watched two episodes maybe it will get better maybe not.
>>
>first season
Meh It's okay
>first half of the 2nd season
Still okay
>second half of the 2nd season
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS AWESOME
>>
Its a fun show, not necessarily a funny one
>>
>>36067918
Isn't that with every tv series though? On the beginning it's always like "meh I guess I can watch a few more episodes" and after a while it becomes like "OMG I love this show"

noice meme
>>
>>36067759
This anon has a great philosophy that most people on this board can stand to learn. Just let people like what they like, don't associate shit with other people that you hate. And for fucks sake, at least try unfamiliar and new things instead of disregarding them immediately.
>>
>>36067833
Daily life of high school boys, Cromartie high school, Detroit Metal City and Polar Bear Cafe just to name a few
>>
>>36067311
But those are not the complaints people make about the show. They complain about the immature icky gooey blood and gore stuff, not the supposedly pretentious stuff. It doesn't even try to be scientific, the most popular episodes are the ones with improvised surrealistic and absurd comedy.
>>
>>36067690
>over analyzing cartoon show

It's a fucking cartoon. You watch it for 30 minutes to waste your time, and then you move on with your life. I hate these stupid fedora tipping niggers who smugly brush aside stupid cartoon shows as stupid cartoon shows. Like, no fucking shit it's dumb, IT'S A CARTOON.
It's not trying to be scientific, it's not trying to be philosophy lesson, it's a FUCKING CARTOON.

Why do these retards make these retarded assumptions that the show is supposed to be some super serious life lesson? Where are the people who take it as such, other than the no-fun-allowed faggots like in your screenshot?
>>
>>36067311
How is it anyway similar to Big Bong Theory?! The science in the show doesn't try to explain itself. It just is. The show is supposed to be odd and surrealistic while TBBT is treating itself seriously as a sitcom.
>>
File: 1488171016722.png (81KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1488171016722.png
81KB, 378x357px
>>36065480
>stupid catchphrases and nihilism aren't funny
You can't just remove the reasons it sucks, and then ask us to tell you why it sucks. That makes no sense.
Also, didn't those faggots go all SJW and hire a shit load of women to WRITE the third season? Yeah, I'm sure the quality won't dip at all kek.
Season two was weak af and they already started to wallow in their established jokes, which is something I expect from a show in its sixth season, not its second.
Adding a bunch of affirmative action SJW hires to the writing staff, isn't going to improve things.
I don't imagine that show will make it to season 5.
Especially considering the SJW female shit is on the way out, culturally.
>>
>>36068670
>Also, didn't those faggots go all SJW and hire a shit load of women to WRITE the third season?
They made summer a main character the female writers write summer
>>
File: 1481599050472.jpg (15KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481599050472.jpg
15KB, 234x250px
>>36068716
Oh good, and we all know how funny the ladies are...
>>
>god *burp isn't real m-morty waba daba dick fart

Great show
>>
File: 1491373196661.png (102KB, 1484x904px) Image search: [Google]
1491373196661.png
102KB, 1484x904px
>>36065480
reddot
loves
it
>>
>>36065480
First, I dont watch cartoons. i need to be in content to watch cartoons.
Secondely, I didnt judge this shows.
so dont feel being a victim,pussy. and people can have opinions as they like.accept it.
the day i'll say its shit i'll good reasons to say so.

Thirdly, go FUCK YOURSELF.
FOURTH, FUCK YOU.
Fifth, I dont talk about this bs irl.thats autistic.
>>
>>36065480
I don't even know what Rick and Morty is OP.
>>
>>36068802
So because leddit loves it it's automatically a bad show? I kinda feel like this is the main reason people hate it.
>>
>>36067690
holy fuck that image is retarded
dfhd
>>
>>36065480

because whenever I watch it it feels like I'm watching a fucking children's show, probably because I am

it just feels like one of those le generic "sooo random!!" cartoon network teenager-targeted shows that's been going on since fucking Chowder in 2007 or whatever. it's basically just trash for 14 year olds, like Adventure Time or whatever the fuck. I'd rather just watch fucking old Simpsons episodes if I'm in the mood for animation.
>>
File: wojak.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>36065480

I just watch it so I look "normal" around all the normalfags in college.
>>
I loved Community but from what I've heard it really sounds like Rick & Morty is trying far too hard to come off as intelligent. That and there seems to be a lot of pop culture references, so red flag for a show.
>>
>>36068845
No you idiot dont you get what that implies?
Reddit actually thinks theyre cool.
>clever
>ironic
>cynical
Are you fucking stupid. That faggy sjw hell hole is all about censorship and speech policing and attention whoring for gold or whatever. They are completely in denial and think theyre edgy and thats exactly like that show.
>>
>>36068878
this is how I feel about Futurama by the way, feels like a fucking children's show with some adult references. old Simpsons is the only truly "adult" animated show, if you watch any others you're a manchild.
>>
>Nihilsm
How the fuck is Rick and Morty Nihilistic?
People dont even know what theyre saying anymore.
>>
>>36068929
Ikr? There's maybe like 3-4 nihilistic jokes in the entire two seasons. People make assumptions without watching the show.
>>
>>36068892
>trying far too hard to come off as intelligent.
What the fuck is wrong with you people? How is "the universe is objectively shit lol deal with it" something that tries to come off as intelligent? What?
>>
>>36068929
how can be someone who makes a show and fund it, and spend hours to animate it, and write it. and and and.... be a bunch of nihilists ? please explain.
>>
>>36068595
sounds like you haven't watched anime yet, because if you had you wouldn't be downplaying the potential of "cartoons" like this. when in the hands of capable creators, animation is a storytelling medium that can rival the best of film, literature, music, paintings, you name it.
>>
Reddit is basically ruining the show. They ruin the jokes with sezchuan memes. Reddit can't stop circlejerking about good shows

>community
>iasip
>rick and marty

They can't get over how it makes them feel to collectively like something that is good. And rick and norty is good. It's a very unique and fun show to watch with a lot of plot potential.
>>
>>36065480
It's not that it's not funny but it's just not very funny. I have watched all the episodes and I simply have never really laughed. Certainly not out loud. It counts on simply being new and different rather than on the humour.
>>
I don't watch cartoons. I'm a grown man.
>>
itt robots are butthurt that other people in the multiverse are laughing at farts and burps
>>
>>36067833
If you don't like the over the top kind of anime try shows like konosuba
>>
>>36069131

Reddit is the sole reason Community took a dive in quality from the 3rd to sixth season. It was a great show in the first two seasons but Reddit really did have too much influence over it in the AMA sessions.
>>
>>36068518

Are you the person I replied to?
I think you're under the impression that I find the pseudo-science to be pretentious,- and this is not the case. I made no complaints about the surrealistic side of the show, I think it can be as scientifically inaccurate as it can be and still come off as funny. What I said was that the tryhard lerandum parts of the comedy appear pretentious and immature, which many of the posters in this thread have pointed out. I have no complaints about the "icky gooey stuff" either, my problem is that it is executed poorly.

>>36068665

The similarities between R&M and TBBT is not the scientific setting, as I said in my post, R&M is similar to TBBT by being aimed for an audience of average people who prefer to think of themselves as more clever than they actually are.

Are either of you actually reading my post? Is this thing on? Hello?
>>
it's a dogshit show. it's horribly unfunny and obnoxious. don't get the appeal. same with that dogshit adventure time. if you're gonna watch shitty cartoons at least pick something that's watchable
>>
>>36069785
I'm the second one.

Okay I get your point now. I think every fanbase thinks of themselves like that. Everyone thinks that their opinion/taste is somewhat better than other people.
>>
File: surprised.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
surprised.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>Friend keeps telling me about rick and morty
>"duuude it's so smart and funny man you're the kind of person who would love it"
>Agree to watch an episode so he'll stop fucking talking about it
>He picks one out
>watching
>get to a part where rick and morty are watching some sort of universal cable tv
>"The Plumbus is doodled in the fleeb. Then it is dingleboobed in the shwinghopper piddle boop"
>My friend is hunched over, laughing his eyes out at this part
>mfw
>>
>>36069946
I found that funny. Add another layer of hell and it's pretty good.
>>
>>36065748
K-pop is the super normie, you dumb American moron. Just because it's not American, doesn't make it less mainstream.
>>
I didn't even think it was meant to be funny.
Still like the show tho
>>
>>36069904

Considering all that was said above I think the misunderstanding was pretty understandable.

I think you're right with what you're saying.There would always be enough people to call me a moron for liking the shows I like, even though I think that my opinions and thoughts on them are somehow "superior"...
I'm really trying to like Rick and Morty, but so far I haven't understood why so many people consider it the best thing since sliced bread.
>>
>>36065480
It's like you can just string any combination of words together.
>>
File: 1491251931461.jpg (94KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
1491251931461.jpg
94KB, 600x421px
>>36069946
Wait, what? People actually find the improvised adverts and in-universe TV shows funny? Christ. I thought they were purposefully shitty and dull, maybe even ironic or making some kind of commentary about shitty TV.
>>
File: szechuan.jpg (413KB, 646x707px) Image search: [Google]
szechuan.jpg
413KB, 646x707px
because mulan szechuan is the funniest thing i have ever seen

i literally shit my dick i was laughing so hard
>>
>>36065520
It's not lulz so random. They're is social commentary.
>>
>>36065480
It's like a one-off that somebody took too far and added hackneyed social commentary and funny sounding words. Oh wait, that's what it is.
>>
>>36070379

>social commentary

e-everyone's an *burp* idiot but me morty
LOVE IS A CHEMICAL REACTION M-MORTY BURRRP
>>
>"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m- *burps* -m-morty! [pop culture reference] I drink alcohol and do science Morty! *vomits* *burps again*"

Rinse and repeat
>>
File: 1487222815362.png (7KB, 230x212px) Image search: [Google]
1487222815362.png
7KB, 230x212px
>>36065480
Because I used to watch it with my ex of 5 years and now she is liking it on kikebook.

Same reason I stopped watching Vikings, TED, American Dad etc. Etc.

Even the fucking "groups" I liked for years on Facebook. Now she likes them too and shares the pics etc.

She adopted my mannerisms, thoughts, acting, hobbies, music taste etc. She is CHEAP copy now. So in theory if I met someone and her and acted like myself they would think I am copying HER.

Fucking bitch god damnit get your own brain, ideas, opinions and plans.

Oh I forgot you are a fucking hole. God fucking damnit she should just get fucked by some other loser and start copying him instead.

Fucking cunt, trying to be interesting by copying hikki hermit NEET REEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEALING MY ORIGINALITY FUCK YOOOOOOOOU
>>
>>36065480
>Why isn't Rick and Morty funny to you?
Because I'm not a brain damaged stoner
>>
>>36070509
Watch the *burrrp* multiverse battery episode m-morty.
>>
File: gtav_xbox360tv_1280.jpg (682KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gtav_xbox360tv_1280.jpg
682KB, 1920x1080px
>>36065480
GtaV did that humor before and better than R&M. Also the show gives me a "we're trying way to hard to be unique" vibe.
>>
>>36070708

How is that social commentary? On what society is that making commentary? Our society? What the fuck are you talking about.
>>
Didn't bother with the reading the thread. I love this show and I don't give a shit if grongard NEETs on the interwebs hate it just because they're contrarians who can't like anything reddit does
>>
>>36070780

>contrarians who can't like anything reddit does

yup

this is incidentally the reason why trumpanzee white nationalist shit thrives here. these kinds of people are completely incapable of setting goals or building anything, all they know how to do is screech, attack and destroy. they would burn their own homes to the ground and slit their own throats if they could be convinced that "duh libruls" didn't want them to
>>
>>36070311
It is making fun of tv. Thats the humor behind it. How low is your IQ?
>>
>itt: >tfw to inteligent to enjoy rick & morty
>>
I feel like the tv episodes were actually improvised and that alone is awesome
>>
File: i have a question.jpg (19KB, 296x320px) Image search: [Google]
i have a question.jpg
19KB, 296x320px
>>36070856
>It is making fun of tv. Thats the humor behind it.
Then why isn't it funny? It's just odd and slightly cringeworthy.
>>
>>36070746
Im not the person you replied to, m-morty. *burrrp* Don't be so quick to make assumptions.
>>
>>36070921
I imagine its because you have a figurative 'box' of humor, and, when something is outside the bounds of said humor, you find it cringeworthy due to your close-minded perception.
>>
Wubba lubba poop fuck shit bitch
>>
File: 1390791236213.jpg (25KB, 426x304px) Image search: [Google]
1390791236213.jpg
25KB, 426x304px
>>36070977
No, you would be incorrect. I should elaborate that it's not exactly cringeworthy, but more of the precursor to that feeling, where I'm just looking at it, slightly baffled and wondering whether or not I'm supposed to find it funny. Like an autist repeating the same joke twice, because nobody laughed the first time.
>>
This art style kind of freaks me out and they all have really annoying voices. I watched it once w my buddy and it's not that it's not funny I think it's just I'm numb to comedy at this point in the breath out my nose a little harder to lol
>>
>>36068845
that's the -only- reason people hate it. 4chan is so deeply invested in this idiotic "us vs them" mindset that it's become a full-blown feud without any kind of logic backing it up
>>
>>36065480
>daily shilling of this
Just because you're so annoying, I'm not even going to bother torrenting the third season. Cartoons give you brain rot, anyways.
>>
File: MyQki.jpg (152KB, 960x714px) Image search: [Google]
MyQki.jpg
152KB, 960x714px
>>36071149
The idea behind us vs them is because Reddit sucks and to keep newfags away, or force them to lurk. Too bad newfags have now come in such amounts, they just repeat the stuff without understanding it.
>>
>>36071149
Youre an absolute idiot if you think thats true.
There are a huge number of differences in 4chan vs reddit and if you cant see that you need to go back.
>>
>>36071264
>because Reddit sucks
Should damage control at this point and add Ebaumsworld, Gaia, SA and others to that list. I'm not that new.
>>
>>36071365
>Youre an absolute idiot if you think thats true.
>There are a huge number of differences in 4chan vs reddit and if you cant see that you need to go back.
penis
>>
>>36071420
Are you implying im wrong?
>>
>>36071484
You are wrong about a great number of things. Allow me to enumerate.
1. Telling someone to go back to their own website is some reverse psychology working against you. Try welcoming people. Yes, give them a warm 4chan welcome.
2. There used to be a lot of hidden cross-pollination between large web communities at all levels. The visible splits tend to happen when there are ideological differences at grander scales, such as takeover of reddit by SJWs.
3. You don't use punctuation correctly.
4. My post number is cooler than yours.
>>
>>36071638
>1. Telling someone to go back to their own website is some reverse psychology working against you. Try welcoming people. Yes, give them a warm 4chan welcome.
Gay this isnt a hugbox

>2. There used to be a lot of hidden cross-pollination between large web communities at all levels. The visible splits tend to happen when there are ideological differences at grander scales, such as takeover of reddit by SJWs.
And? That has literally nothing to do with what we are talking about. That was then this is now.

>3. You don't use punctuation correctly.
>le grammar error therefore i am the superior gentleman

Are you baiting me or are you an actual idiot who doesnt understand why reddit is inferior to 4chan?
>>
>SCHWIFTY *BURP* YOUR PARENTS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID HOLY SHIT MORTY, WUBBA LUBBA DUBBA SCHWIFTY SZECHUAN GOD ISN'T REAL *BURP* EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS *BURP* MORTY HOLY FUCKING SHIT MORTY MCDONALDS MULAN SAUCE GET SCHWIFTY POOPY BUTTHOLE
OH YEAH MAN THAT'S GRADE A KINO
>>
>>36071742
>Gay
no u
>this isnt a hugbox
so welcome them with pony vagina

>That was then this is now.
You sound super new.

>why reddit is inferior to 4chan
I never made any implication that I thought one was inherently better than the other, other than that the moderation style here is actually tolerable.
Want to tell me more? I'd love to hear about what you think.
This is reverse psychology for "I really don't give a shit, so either tire yourself out explaining yourself or shut the fuck up"
>>
File: 1450841456794.jpg (242KB, 1842x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1450841456794.jpg
242KB, 1842x1036px
>>36071884
>You sound super new.
Explain this. That was then and this is now and again it doesnt relate to what we are talking about at all. Reddit used to be different sure but as of now its for faggots. Get over it.

The point is that reddit is a hug box that encourages speech policing, attention whoring and general censorship.
The fact you can view anyone's post history to essentially judge them and stalk them is insanely cringey. The fact the comments work on a vote system and theres some gold angle i dont even understand is even worse. It has some good ideas sure but it got to bug for its own good and started attracted the worst types of people who pushed the leftist agenda of speech policing and they diluted their user base. Basically they sold out. I also hate the culture there with their corny lame jokes that they eat up and there smug sense of satisfaction with themselves. This screencap >>36068802 is a perfect example.
>>
>>36071781

>Show is incredibly silly
>Music changes
>Now it's supposed to be serious and dramatic

wow.....this....is....the...power....of....reddit....
>>
>>36072010
>Explain this.
>Basically they sold out
As opposed to moot, who literally sold 4chan? At least Aaron Schwartz has the excuse of becoming an hero.
>I also hate the culture there
>implying you like the culture here
This used to be a good board. I hope you don't have a Pepe folder.
>>
>>36072010
>either tire yourself out talking or shut the fuck up
>OK I choose the former

Yeah you're new. Don't slack on the lurking.
>>
>>36072159
>As opposed to moot, who literally sold 4chan?
Selling out and seling something are not the same thing. Do you not understand the difference. Also why did you cherry pick and ignore everything else I said faggot?

>This used to be a good board
So you can say this but when I said
>That was then this is now
You said I sound super new. So now you sound super new??? Hypocrite?
>>
>>36072215
>Yeah you're new. Don't slack on the lurking.
Yep first time coming here was 2 minutes ago. I'll lurk after you refute what I said.
>>
can't you keep this shit to one board?
>>
>>36072231
>trying to tell me that saying "this used to be a good board" makes me sound like a newfag
Oh god, that's why I do this. My cock is diamonds right now.
>>
>>36072283
at least the 12 Samurai Jack threads are only on /co/... well mostly
>>
>>36065480
m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m--mmm-m-m-m--m-m-m--m-m--m-m--m-mm-m--m-m-m--m-m-morty
weh-we-ww-w-w--w-w--w-w-e-w-w-e-we-w-w--w-w-w-w--w-w--w-w-w--we-gotta go back m-m---m-m--m-m-morty BURP

GENIUS
>>
It's the old Family Guy of the current generation

Grow the fuck up kids
>>
File: 1484430460377.jpg (72KB, 700x710px) Image search: [Google]
1484430460377.jpg
72KB, 700x710px
>>36066291
Whats the punch line? feels like I just watched The Cosby Show

wimpy little show for bratty little 13 year old punks

>"You Cant Tell me what to do!"
>"My Names Tyler!"
>"I like Monster Energy drink, Got my vans on, I was born after 1998, I like slurpees and telling the principle to BACK OFF!"
>"IF ITS TOO LOUD YOUR TOO OLD!"
>"TWINK BRIGADE FOR LIFE est. 1998"
>>
>>36065492
well neither are the basis of the show's humor

The only reason you guys dislike Rick and Morty is because it's popular among people you dislike
>>
>>36072305
>Oh god, that's why I do this. My cock is diamonds right now.
Again wtf is wrong with your brain. You completely ignored evetyhing i said and mis understood that.
How is that any different at all then what i said you autistic loser, explain it.
>>
>>36072367
nurk loar mewfag
>>
>>36072394
>nurk loar mewfag
Haha ok i finally got it. Youre an idiot who has been losing horribly so now to cover your ass you simply have to say lurk more. Haha good one. Wheres the button to give you gold?
>>
File: speaks for the trees.jpg (539KB, 800x661px) Image search: [Google]
speaks for the trees.jpg
539KB, 800x661px
You people are literally writing paragraphs about some shitty TV show you don't like and insulting those who watch it.

You people wonder why you live with your parents, have no education, no job, and are just completely worthless
>>
>>36072394
>>36072367
>>36072305
Newfags, why dont u homos kiss and make up
>>
>>36067690
What kind of dumbfuck complains about scientific inconsistency in absurdist, comedy scifi?
Also the moral complaints are retarded.
>>
>>36068907
incoherent nonsense, go take a nap
>>
>>36072462
My point is that I'm a highly successful thought leader, and I don't have to play your games or answer your questions. You are clearly oblivious to your own stupidity, and the only thing will change it is an ego death that makes you look in the mirror and actually see yourself for what you are.
I hope you grow up.
>>
>>36072482
>Newfags, why dont u homos kiss and make up
HAHAHA its the same joke again im so new hahaha

>>36072522
Read the whole argument before posting
wait for it
NEWFAG
hahahahahahahaha
Guize i called him a newfag too im apart of the club now hahahaha

>>36072526
Lurk more newfag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

N E W
E
W

F A G
A
G

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Dude this guy is so new its insane
>>
>>36072522
Hate to agree with the faggot

>>36068907
you should quit ditching special ed.
>>
>>36072263
Now I'm laughing even harder at you for thinking I read that.
Seeing a wall of text after the guy told you to tire yourself out was enough for me.
If you want to be dismissed as new in every conversation you have here then by all means forget the lurking.
>>
File: 1457371276529.png (897KB, 680x543px) Image search: [Google]
1457371276529.png
897KB, 680x543px
>>36072588
>you should quit ditching special ed.
new fag

>>36072595
lurk more new fag
>>
>>36072583
>Dude this guy is so new its insane
It's pretty insane, literally been on /r9k/ since day one.
>>
>>36072495
>How scientifically accurate is Rick and Morty?
It was the question in the OP you enormous fucking retard
>>
>>36072495
>>36068852
>>36068595
>butthurt plebbitors
originaloj
>>
>>36072632
>It's pretty insane, literally been on /r9k/ since day one.
Youre literally lying you new faggot
Lurk more
Im moot so im less new than you
newfag
>>36072650
Hes going to call you a new fag gut ready its gonna be hilarious
>>
There are certain sequences that happen in different episodes that I find pretty entertaining.

For example, I did enjoy when they were jumping through dimension where the roles of pizza, humans, chairs, and phones were being swapped/permuted through.

Also, the couple's counseling episode was a bit funny when Jerry goes to save Beth from an army of Beth's mental images of Jerry, but he's so cocky about it that she starts spawning self-congratulatory Jerries who are all wearing t-shirts with their own faces on them.

If you watch it casually it can be fun, just don't wear a fucking t-shirt and blab about it in public, because it's a basic thing to enjoy.
>>
>>36065480
completely turned off by gross out humor so I can't stand to watch the rest
>>
>>36072673
I was the guy who got "frosted butts" on the original /r9k/
>>
>>36072704
>I was the guy who got "frosted butts" on the original /r9k/
No you werent cause that was me
Prove me wrong
Cant cause youre a new fag
Guize lets all laugh at this new fag together haha he should seriously lurk more haha
L U R K
U
R
K
>>
I'm not a stoner nor am I American.
Most of the jokes aren't funny to me
>>
File: 1474404302715.jpg (98KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474404302715.jpg
98KB, 800x600px
>>36072731
Thanks for the kek, have a kekse
>>
>>36072627
>Nana buys timmy a new kindle for his 12th birthday
>timmy ends up here, shit posting from the school bathroom on a gay porn social media site
>>
>>36072772
no thx haha
im so full from feasting on new fags
haha
haha
haha

ha

>>36072782
im not shit posting you are new fag
NEWWWWWWW
LURKKKKKKKK
FAGGGGGGGG
LURKKKKKKKK
>>
>>36072627
How to admit defeat: a child's guide.
>>
>>36072842
Holy kek we have a full blown rage geyser this is gold
>>
>>36072854
Were you the idiot who told me to stop ditsching special ed or the person who was so lazy and stupid you wouldnt even read what i had to say?
Either way you sure showed me.
Except
your a new fag so i win anyway
if you would lurk more youd know that
Its ok just spend some time lurking and you eventually wont be so new anymore.

>>36072891
newfag you cant give gold on this site
haha guize he thinks this is reddit hes so new
>>
File: 1491265948358.jpg (212KB, 1268x1695px) Image search: [Google]
1491265948358.jpg
212KB, 1268x1695px
>>36072908
GET OWNED LITTLE BITCHBOY FUCKTOY
>>
>>36072956
HAHA HE OWNED ME
ITS JUST LIKE CALL OF DUTY IN REAL LIFE
HAHA OWNED BY A NEWFAG
>>
>>36072980
why are you laughing so hard?
these guys are making fun of you, are going to do something about it or keep making a fool out of yourself?
>>
>>36065480
The humor felt over the head. Even japanese wordplay seems to have more thought.
>>
>>36072908
No friend, you sure showed me.
You showed me that there is still joy to be had in this site. There's still some hard raging spastics who will type up posts like >>36072842 in response to being called a newfag.

Also you thinking I'm stupid and lazy for not reading your multi-paragraph rambling about reddit is yet another lair of hilarity.

Protip: learn when to just close a thread LfuckingMAO
>>
>>36072908
Hey, I'm the guy who didn't read anything you said.
Does it anger you that you put in all of that mental effort for nothing, much like the rest of the curse that you call a life?
>>
>>36072908
Im the guy that told you to stay in special ed.

you should really consider killing yourself right now
>>
>>36073084
>Protip: learn when to just close a thread LfuckingMAO
says the guy still here
NEW

>>36073086
Yep
im mad
cause im so new

>>36073132
working on it
having a hard time cause im so new

Should i lurk more?
>>
>>36073132
That's not very nice, special-ed-sama. Even the differently-abled have their place in the uprising.
>>
>>36073177
holy fuck youre trying to be their friend now? you pathetic waste of cum
>>
File: 1479365825165.jpg (98KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1479365825165.jpg
98KB, 750x750px
>>36073221
Are you pretending or serious?
>>
>>36073177
I'm still here cause you're a tremendous source of entertainment.

You're still here cause you're hilariously mad at us and you have some weird idea that if you keep posting we won't win.

We've already won though, we're enjoying your performance.
>>
>>36065492
its not nihilism its absurdism

I like this show a lot
>>
>>36067898
>14-year-old edgelord humour
If you can see it for what it is then why waste your time with that normie pleb show?
>>
>>36068595
You say that, but content creators are the ones trying to add those hidden meanings to their creations. They just want to be the guy who made something great, who made you think, whatever, they don't want to be the guy masturbating your brain.

This is the same reason why politics is everywhere within entertainment. People here love to blame SJWs for all of it, but the truth is, none of them put a gun to any of the creator's heads. They just do it out of their own accord, to do something bigger than themselves.

That's probably an issue with the entertainment industry in general. So many of them are so focused on creating "art" that they tend to forget that they're there just to masturbate our brain, that they're supposed to create a product we'll simply enjoy.

I mean, there certainly will always be a target-audience for "deep shit", but it's invariably smaller than the audience for "I'm bored, give me fun".
>>
>>36073304
this.
there is still some hope left for 4chan
>>
>>36065480
I like it, i think the story writing is more interesting than some other recent cartoons. The catchphrase shit turns me off even if it does seem self-aware/tongue in cheek and his pseudo-intellectual nihilism is babby's first existential crisis. Still enjoy it though just ignore the songs and forced memes etc.
>>
>>36073304
Stop pretending youre the one we're all mad at you fucking asshat poser
>>
Why is this being shilled here. I want to know
>>
>>36073368
>>36073304
samefag from the guy whose a mad idiot
>>
>>36073393
moot would of banned you for being so pathetic
>>
>>36068907
>faggy sjw hell hole
You do know that reddit has many different sub-forums right?

That'd be like saying that the whole of chan is /pol/. Like, yeah, /pol/ is the general tone of the whole 4chan, but each sub will consider it differently. On /r9k/, it doesn't matter because everyone is already a "degenerate". On /a/ it's probably utterly irrelevant (I think, desu I don't frequent there, but I assume a bunch of weeabos don't give a shit about politics).

It's just that it's not anonymous, so people are a bit more wary of disagreeing with others (like I'm doing with you right now), plus it's also trying really hard to go mainstream, which requires a bit more tact.
>>
>>36073448
>implying reddit isn't a fagy sjw hole
I've spotted the shill. Stop making these threads!
>>
>>36073448

>each sub

Reddit cancer, you are disgusting.

>I assume a bunch of weeabos don't give a shit about politics

Anime is pregnant with fascistic ideology. Which is a bad thing for all the fascists who think anime is horribly gay.
>>
>>36073393
Every post you make has the impact of 100 samefags so don't worry about it.
>>
>>36072345
I've never ever met a person irl who has watched it.
Maybe its that i live in 2ndworld-irrelevantistan
>>
>western animation
i'll pass
>>
Maybe if you faggots didn't try so hard to be special snowflakes that don't like anything that's popular you'd get laid once or twice. Rick and morty is funny and entertaining and every normie likes it for a reason.
>>
>>36073518
>2ndworld-irrelevantistan
You're weird. Post cock
>>
>>36069946
When the new episode came out my entire normiebook was obsessed with it's stupid meme about that sauce.

I watched the pilot and sat through it with a straight face the entire time. I even asked my friend what's good about it and he said he didn't know, even though he's watched both of the seasons.

WTF is this show anyway? They took the worst parts of south park and combined it with spongebob to make some kind of sick monster of unfunny shit that only appeals to nihilist elitist manchildren
>>
>>36065575
>superjail
Loved that show in highschool. I think rewatching it might be dissapointing.
>>
>>36073512
Every post you make has the impact of 1000 samefags so don't worry about it.

>>36073448
Apparalently 2 of the idiots who disagrred with me also diasgree with you too
>>36073486
>>36073507
>now this is shitposting
>>
I like Rick and Morty a lot.
>>
>>36073595
the fuck kind of reply is this? get on his level if you want to be in the big boys club
>>
>>36069032
Its fucking gook mickey mouse
Grow up you weeaboo
>>
>>36073595

>mimimiimimimimi everything I don't like is shitposting!

One line about fascism and anime had more content than your entire wall of superfluous wank did.
Kill yourself, cancer shit.
>>
>>36073614
Fag, you have no sense of humour and should just slit your throat.
>>36073554
So I would get laid if I enjoyed this cartoon. It's not funny. I don't care if normies like it or not, it's just unfunny.
>>
>>36073556
B-but anon, thats gay!
>>
>>36073656
the fuck kind of reply is this? get on his level if you want to be in the big boys club

>>36073665
One line about fascism and anime had more content than your entire wall of superfluous wank did.
Kill yourself, cancer shit.
>>
>>36073595
>superfluous wank
GET OWNED@@@@@@
>>
>>36073712
Post cock now or meme magic will bring about the Helter Sketer scenario.
I am dead serious, by Kek.
>>
>>36073731

>superfluous wank

'B-but I have to post something...'
>>
>>36073851
>GET OWNED@@@@@@
>>36073737
>'B-but I have to post something...'
>>
>>36073771
Stop daring me to question my sexuality pls
>>
>>36073595
Well I can only laugh at the way you parrot my insults like my nieces do for so long.

Enjoy having the last word and please start wearing a trip so we can do this again.
>>
>>36073879
Okay, but you're responsible for Helter Skeeter, the doomsday scenario where men with repressed sexuality finally snap en masse and protest in violent revolution.
Your fault.
>>
>>36073897
>Well I can only laugh at the way you parrot my insults like my nieces do for so long.
You argue with your nieces? A man child at work.
>>
>>36073925
[Spoiler] you first [spoiler\]
>>
>>36073866

Oh, you sure got me. How can I respond to such a defence mechanism.
Is this what you do on reddit when the other tampon boys are mean to you?

I bet you're even forcing out a chuckle as you copy paste.
>>
>>36065480
It's moderately funny. Not the best thing I've ever seen, but funny enough.
Just because more than 2 people like something, doesn't automatically mean it sucks, anons.
>>
>>36073979
no, I'm far too shy
>>
Futurama was funny. This shit is retarded.
>>
>>36074028
Well, you cant expect dick pics with nothing in return
>>
>>36065480
it's a pretty good show imo. but like anything else, normies ruin it by incessantly quoting it.
>>
>>36074049
YES I CAN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36074002
this level of coping
sure is new in here
>>
>>36074090
I cant believe im having this conversation.
And that you are tempting me.
Pence have mercy
>>
>>36074148
You're anonymous and exif gets scrubbed, just post cock already
>>
File: 20170407_004401.jpg (106KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20170407_004401.jpg
106KB, 640x480px
>>36074218
F-fuck you, man
Here you go
>>
>>36074318
lol gross you did it
at least doomsday is avoided now
>>
>>36074353
When men with repressed sexuality finally snap en masse and protest in violent revolution as you said, i'm coming to buttrape you
>>
>>36074417
What happened to that dick? Did it have to mature into adult-size inside of a box, irrevocably shaping it into a rectangle dick like those Japanese cube watermelons?
>>
>>36074519
weird. I had a fat half native american/half mexican friend growing up whose dick looked exactly like that, could be him
>>
File: mypecka.png (562KB, 491x505px) Image search: [Google]
mypecka.png
562KB, 491x505px
netscape deleted my post when I putted it on earlier
>>
>>36074563
Tell us more about the situation where you saw his dick.
>>
>>36065480
tries too hard
trying died with the 60s
>>
>>36074601
penis inspection day in the 6th grade
>>
>>36074318
My plan is actually more evil than just trolling you.
If posting cock becomes a thing on /r9k/, it might also become a thing to post tits.
Don't ruin this.
>>
>>36065480
mixing in leftwing politics
>>
"It's ok to shoot them Morty! They're robots!"
*Zap*
*Groan*
"Ughhh Rick? I don't think they're robots."
"They're bureaucrats, I don't respect them. Keep shooting!"
>>
>>36068518
>improvised surrealistic and absurd comedy

This is why I enjoy the show. This is also why I enjoyed Aqua Teen Hunger Force much more than this show. One of my best friends is a huge fan of The Simpsons and relates almost everything in life to references to the show. On the other hand I find it kinda boring, predictable, heavy on plot and light on humor.

If I'm not laughing at Rick and Morty at least I find it entertaining enough to sit through an episode. Many episodes of Family Guy have caused me to change the channel because I found one of the subplots to be a boring drag on the episode. I watch these shows before I go to sleep for a little bit of excitement and laughter. I don't care if it's stupid as long as it rolls along.
>>
>>36074713
Lol good luck finding girls here.
Now post butt or you are a fag
>>
>DUDE THE FEELS LMAO
>I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER EXPERIENCED AN ADVERSE EMOTION
>CARTOONS HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE
>NO MEDIA HAS EVER DONE THIS BEFORE

americans

I remember when the James Cameron movie "Avatar" threw normies for a loop like this. If these people ever touch a single entry-tierVN they will probably shoot themselves in the collective mouth
>>
>>36074800
I don't have to give in to your dubs! The two zeroes already looks like a butt!
>>
>>36074931
Kek demands it by my dubs. Post boipuccy
>>
>>36065748
All my normie friends watch anime you fuck.
>>
>>36074996
>tfw no gf demanding your asshole
>>
>>36074917
I get what you're saying about people's overreaction to the show. It's not that deep its a fucking cartoon I agree.

But seriously?
>VN
Jesus christ you're such a fucking loser. Stop acting like you're better than people. You cry clicking through chinese cartoons in your parents house. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>36067833
prison school is extremely funny
>>
File: IMG_20161210_231315.jpg (147KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161210_231315.jpg
147KB, 768x1024px
>>36065480
It's funny.

Predictable plot twist aside (Morty is actually Rick), It teaches some scientific theories/principles to the youth of today.

Would you rather them be brought up on brainless/egomaniacal kardashien reality drama BS,,, Or Rick and Morty?

Later choice is da only choice, senpai.
>>
>>36066253
>I gotta go take a shit.

Comedy comes in three's, nigga
>>
>>36075296
Neither you faggot tripfag.
You could bring up children with actual values, instead of dumb nihilism. But it's okay, because you will never bring up children anyway.
>>
File: 1490892923089.jpg (178KB, 696x929px) Image search: [Google]
1490892923089.jpg
178KB, 696x929px
>>36075801
>But it's okay, because you will never bring up children anyway.

That's not what your Mom's pregnancy tests/scans say, Son.

Nothing wrong with some nihilism and the rightful questioning of how silly and (rick)diculous deeply held societal norms actually are. Stop complaining you little snowflakes, If you don't like it, don't watch it.

;)
>>
File: 7ivGwXs.jpg (650KB, 2000x3008px) Image search: [Google]
7ivGwXs.jpg
650KB, 2000x3008px
>>36075296
>Would you rather them be brought up on brainless/egomaniacal kardashien reality drama BS,,, Or Rick and Morty?
They're both retarded though.
>>
>>36072345
>well neither are the basis of the show's humor
nice try retard

original comment, fuck you faggot.
>>
>>36075801
>tripfag
K.
e
K e k
>>
>>36065480
It's my favorite show rn. I see bits of myself in many of the characters and find it pretty funny
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.