[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Try okcupid they said It's better than tinder, they said.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: icon_1024x1024.png (44KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
icon_1024x1024.png
44KB, 1024x1024px
Try okcupid they said

It's better than tinder, they said.
The womyn are more classy and less shallow, they said.

>download okc
>ask girl honest, curious question about something in their pics or bio
>views my profile
>but god forbid they answer that question that displayed interest in their shit
>probably wasted more time looking at my profile than the literal 2 seconds it would have taken to respectfully answer my question and move on with your life

Or

>message girl
>will literally talk to me all day
>as long as we're talking about her
>ask her out, stops talking IMMEDIATELY

Or, the only time i EVER met a girl from okc (as opposed to the 8 i've met from tinder)

>very sexy, definition of thicc but not fat
>texts me all day
>very needy, called me when she got home every day before we even met, talked at least an hour on the phone a day, sometimes 3
>says she can't wait to meet me
>not so subtly implies that sex will be had
>meet up
>lunch and matinee

>NEVER speaks to me again, after all that build up and her being the one to talk to ME most of the time, couldn't even bother to tell me what she didn't like.

okc is the garbage dump of the dating pool, second to POF. Don't even get me started on its 'Swipe' thing.. They want you to pay $10 a fucking month to see who liked me, when the only women who even use that are grizzly niggers and quasimodo looking women.
>>
>>36064438
Who told you it was better than tinder? At least on tinder there's a chance of matching with a decent girl.
>>
>>36064462

I've made a few tinder threads this week and someone said this.

Granted, when i was driving from where i live to colorado and stopping at places along the way, i did talk to a few really cute girls on okc, but who knows how interested they would have been if i was there to stay. Probably not very.
>>
>>36064438

Why is POF seen as garbage
>>
>>36064545

The worst of both worlds; white trailer trash and black hoodrat trash all around POF.

Also, talking to kinda cute, lonely robot type girl on okc. She first criticized our match percentage, calling it 'a solid D'. Told her i literally just made my account and don't take the questions seriously. She says she understands and she does because online dating is the only thing she does for dating.

>talk about out anxieties and insecurities for a bit
>tells me i should snapchat her
>snapchat
>SNAPCHAT
>BITCH WHAT WERE WE JUST TALKING ABOUT? WE'RE SHY WE DON'T DO THAT
>>
File: okcccc.jpg (35KB, 400x126px) Image search: [Google]
okcccc.jpg
35KB, 400x126px
>>36064438
Youre nobody in a see of nobodies.
Im like a 4/10.
So uh welcome to the reality of okc.
>>
>>36064960

So are they! So are fucking they. And i'm better looking than you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.