[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what's it like to talk to a girl in real life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: girl.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Is this what's it like to talk to a girl in real life?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG_In6RtdP4
>>
>>36064050
God, I hate ASMR. At least most people who practice creepy fetishes know it's fucking weird, but this is just pathetic
>>
>>36064107
Get used to it shitlord.
>>
>>36064050
yesterday she only had 45k subscribers, now she's over 51k

fucking asmr industry

also, she's shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu62jrLYEO4

>tfw aggy is jumping on the asmr train too
>>
what the fuck is ASMR and why is everyone talking about it lately
>>
>>36064218
She's perfect for it.

>>36064295
Some genetically gifted people have a physical response to certain stimuli that feels like a small shot of heroin.
>>
>>36064356

Do you mean "some genetically retarded people have stupid placebo reactions because of some pseudo-science bullshit they read on the internet that feels like nothing at all" ?
>>
>>36064420
Yep you got it figured out.
>>
>>36064356
literally the most retarded shit I have ever heard
>>
idk man but i use these videos to restore my social skills after prolonged hermitry
>>
>>36064420
It's called "tingles", and 99% of these retarded whispering asmr """arists""" have no effect on me whatsoever. I only get these tingles when somebody is drawing with a pencil or with a chalk. It makes the hair on my back tingle or something like that. Feels really good.
>>
>>36064420
But I got "tingles" way before I ever knew what ASMR was. Bob Ross made me feel it, teachers talking quietly, waves crashing, etc etc. It's a response of comfort from shit that reminds you of when you were in the womb IIRC. Heartbeats are a trigger for a lot of people because it reminds their subconscious about their mother's when they were in utero

>tl;dr
Don't be pissy just because you don't experience it
>>
>>36064050
holy shit, this is the worst thing I've ever seen. shut up fuck up you annoying whore
>>
>>36064356
>ASMR
is this kind of like that feeling you get when your watching something really cool and you get a few shivers running through you.
>>
>>36065670
I'm in the same boat. I just keep calling them frissons because the extremely long history of the word is impossible to debate with like ASMR which is an admittedly unscientific make up word.
>>
>>36065724
Define "something really cool" but yeah
>>
I'm trying out this ASMR game, what do you think? Can I make it?
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0euwIzCeIBU
>>
>>36065778
I couldnt make out a word
>>
>>36064107
I have a qt gf that also likes ASMR. Most videos like OP suck, but there are some with some mad triggers that make you feel great.
>>
File: 1467150257334.gif (2MB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467150257334.gif
2MB, 350x250px
>>36066115
>I have a qt gf that also likes ASMR
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.