[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has this permanently ruined western society? Every average girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 36

Has this permanently ruined western society?

Every average girl can have a personal army of guys wanting to fuck her and she has access to the top horny desperate chads

The average man is left with not only no casual sex, but ungrateful, huge ego whore women who think they are above men on their level because a bunch of horny guys wanted to fuck her and she got used a cocksleeve by 10 different chads.

The only true beneficiaries of tinder are the top chads who got more women than before. The massive majority of guys are left worse off and roasties become miserable
>>
Yes, islam ideas dosent sound so bad to me
>>
File: 1448758204626.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
1448758204626.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>>36064016
>born in muslim family
>agnostic myself because I really don't like some of Islam's teachings
>but at the same time disgusted by how degenerate society is turning
>the only girls I've met who were enthusiastic to live with traditional gender roles were muslim

I'm wondering if I should cut my losses and go with a muslim girl to be honest. I'm confused.
>>
Why do you make a long post full of lies? Anyone can easily get laid off Tinder. Except autistic neckbeards like you.
>>
>>36064241
t. Shill for tinder
>>
>>36063953
>10
You're missing at least one zero there.
>>
>>36064339
t. virgin neckbeard who hasn't communicated with a girl other than his mom in years
>>
>>36063953
I can tell you don't spend a lot of time with women. The vast majority of them are all incredibly insecure and have very low self esteem despite having legions of men willing to fuck them. It is bad for betas though since it allows women to more easily find Chad to fuck when they're ovulating and horny.
>>
At the end of the day, sexual liberation benefits only the top 20% of men, the "chads". Women think sexual liberation benefits them because they can sleep with chads when before they could only sleep with betas, the difference is that the betas used to marry her whereas chad never will, so she'll ultimately end up unhappy.

Society is degrading to the point where the bottom 80% of men get absolutely nothing, and one day it'll get bad enough that there will be a revolution.
>>
File: 1424211516077.jpg (44KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
1424211516077.jpg
44KB, 398x409px
> roasties become miserable

Based on research roasties are more miserable than ever before even with all the benefits of feminism, so good let them be miserable untill they commit collective suicide.
>>
File: nothing to see here.gif (760KB, 259x214px) Image search: [Google]
nothing to see here.gif
760KB, 259x214px
>>36063953
>tfw only attracted to crazy dykes.
i live in pseudo Sanfrancisco so all the girls here that look like that are lezbians.
>>
>>36064421
Kek. I'm unironically attractive (been told by numerous roasties). I get plenty of attention from roasties on tinder though desu I'm not top tier model attractive to be a true Chad. "Just" a good looking guy.

However you have to be stupid to not realise how bad tinder is for society. It shallows down dating and people overall. It and anything like it should be fucking banned from existence
>>
>>36064435
>le 20/80 meme

99% of men get laid. Only the bottom 1% like you don't.
>>
>>36064178
Shes probably a virgin so youre good
>>
>>36064631
Actually I've had sex with 3 girls, so I'm in the 80%. But you have no idea how much sex the top 20% guys get, they get a new girl every week.
>>
>have a crush on a girl
>hang out with her a lot
>know she is a virgin
>orbiting but definetly moving closer, would let me cuddle with her
>a friend of her suggests to try out tinder
>obviously the guys on there can be very persuasive
>some guy wants to drink coffee with her
>vocally opposed to it
>get standard bs "well it's not an actual date"
>goes straight for a one night stand
>completely lose interest in her and realize how pathetic I am

All it takes to ruin a girl is Tinder.
>>
>>36064514
Pics or your a liar
>>
>>36064697
Yea, totally Tinder's fault and not yours for being a pussy.
>>
Just makes it harder for you to find a sex inexperienced girl which is presumably what you're after. You're the loser in tindr not western society. If you go outside and talk to random girls you'll find a lot that aren't on tindr and aren't whores.
>>
>>36063953
This is a lie, you could fuck a fat ugly robot girl on tindr any day.

But you don't because you're actually just as shallow as the roasties you denigrate--you want the top shelf even though you can't have it.

Compete in your league you'll get laid
>>
>>36064865
I'm a solid 7/10, and I should not have to settle for 3/10s just because I don't have a sixpack
>>
>>36064939
But you're not a 7/10 are you? You're a 5.5 on a good day

Anyway thanks for proving my point by being just as much of an overblown narcissist as a woman

Women are not the problem. Humans in general are the problem.
>>
>>36065332
>But you're not a 7/10 are you?
But I am, friendo :^)
The problem is supply and demand. There is a large, neverending supply of cock and a neverending demand for pussy, but only a limited demand for cock among women who aren't complete ghouls.
>>
>>36065369
Your angry sperginess knocks you down at least 2 points.
>>
>tfw have tinder
>tfw have shit ton of matches but ZERO dates

how the fuck do other guys do it
>>
>>36064241
this is a direct lie. dont listen to this faggot he doesnt know what hes talking about
>>
File: 1a.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>36064434
>he thinks women ACTUALLY mean it when they pretend to be insecure
>>
>>36064671
This, beta men would faint if they saw how sexually aggressive women acted to Chad. Their whole world view would be entirely destroyed.

>>36064708
I have nothing to prove friendo. Not everyone here is ugly, heck there are even plenty of normies with gfs here. If I was larping, wouldn't I just larp as an actual Chad not some depressed loser "good looking" guy?

>>36064862
Good advice friendo. I do go outside but it seems hard to meet roasties.

>>36064865
>what is hypergamy

You can't compete in your league as a guy on tinder unless you are 10/10

10s get their pick
9s get 8.5s to 7s
8s get mostly 6.5s and below
7s get 5s and below
6s get below 5
Rest gets little to nothing

Judging from my experience seems like I'm a 8. Sure I've matched with even up to 8.5s but the only ones who actually (I.e agree and not flake) go on dates are 6.5s and lower. Maybe the rare 7.5 with very low self esteem and mental issues. Low tier girls are very forward and initiating but I have no interest in that.
>>
>>36065377
>t. 2/10 deformed roastie butthurt that robots won't fuck it
>>
>>36064697
Just like in those Red Pill Comics.
>>
>>36064178
Iktf. I have a distaste for the durka but maybe going with the burka is better than this hell of loneliness.
>>
>>36064655
no they take in the ass and in rare cases make surgery which make pussy virgin again
>>
>>36063953
Strangely enough, as technology advances, people seem to go backwards. Atavism is becoming more common and we will see a gradual dysgenic effect on people. Buckle in, it's only going to get worse in the next decade.
>>
File: 1491058495418.gif (337KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491058495418.gif
337KB, 500x375px
Just hit the gym, toasties will think you're Chad when you're really a robot in disguise
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36063953
This is why in a near future 80% of males should be converted to girls (male) and paired with each other so everyone could be happy.
>>
I'm a pretty attractive dude, according to /soc/ and 4chan in general at least.

Tinder is shit, like I get matched with some qt's but they want some super model I guess, not sure. Maybe it's my body type, I'm tall but a bit skinny so maybe after I go to the gym a bit things will pick up.

That being said I've hooked up with plenty of 5's and 6's off of it, but that doesn't really count.
>>
>>36065417

I'm
>>36066999
(also check those trips)

Yes what >>36065417

said is right. I get rated 7 to 8, sometimes 9 by people here that don't know how to properly rate someone.

I get MATCHED with 7's and 8's, but they aren't hungry to have sex with me, they want me to prove myself I guess I don't know.

I can hookup with 6's and 5's and below easily though.
>>
>>36066151
Until you open your mouth and they find out you're a massive autist
>>
File: meUntitled.png (292KB, 335x553px) Image search: [Google]
meUntitled.png
292KB, 335x553px
I've been debating if I should waste my time with this app. I'm 6'1 and is my face good enough to hookup with a 6-7? I don't want to hookup with anything less.
>>
>>36064241

Only 1 in 6 guys on tinder have ever had sex with a girl from tinder. This was shown in research.
>>
File: 1485883505554.jpg (141KB, 538x601px) Image search: [Google]
1485883505554.jpg
141KB, 538x601px
>>36067122
You'd get me wet if I were a girl, dude
>>
>thread full of tall handsome white guys bragging about their easy mode

God I fucking hate this site.
>>
>tfw 27 virgin
>average penis
>6 or 7/10 slight above average face
I'm pretty sure I could find a girl that would be interested enough for a casual fuck on Tindr, I'm more scared about not knowing wtf to do...
I've never even kissed a girl, no idea wtf normies do when they're leading up to sex
>>
>>36064016
You dont need any religion to act good people are just degenerates.
>>
File: received_154503905073030.jpg (66KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
received_154503905073030.jpg
66KB, 700x1244px
>pic related is the only acceptable tinder profile
>>
>>36067070
fucking explain right now how I can hookup with 6s

I've been rated 7 and 8 a few times on here, but I don't even get matches on tinder. What kind of profile pics do you have? what's in your bio?
>>
>>36067332
>I don't even get matches on tinder

You were either lied to and are not a 7 and 8 or you've chosen the highest rating and deceived yourself into thinking they're the norm.

Another possibility is that you don't live in a large city.

Did you take only selfies in autistic poses?
>>
>>36067359
If by autistic poses you mean straight at my face in profile, then yes

I have no other pics to show, because I'm a shutin who doesn't go anywhere
>>
>>36067375
post that pic

either way that's not nearly enough and you need pics of you in social situations because girls in 2017 actually know about the "shut in neet" and avoid them. Like they're no longer just something girls aren't aware of, they're fully aware of shut-ins and do not want anything to do with them. Go to meetup.com and go to an event in your area. Take some pictures with people. Just do it for your own sake.
>>
>>36067375

I am constantly impressed by how you faggots fuck up. I'm short and ugly. I put my camera on a tripod and took timed pictures of myself to make it look natural. Zero interest from women.

But at least I'm not retarded.

I fucking hate you people.
>>
File: IMG_20170323_194003 (1).jpg (705KB, 1920x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170323_194003 (1).jpg
705KB, 1920x2592px
>>36067399
Perhaps people were inexplicably being nice to me, but the lowest I've got is a 6. 7 is common. I don't really trust those scores at all but they're all I can go on

>>36067429
If I knew the secrets to getting laid I wouldn't fucking be here would I?
>>
Degenerates, the lot of you.
>>
>>36064016
Fucking goats and little boys is no permanent solution to the women problem, though.
>>
>>36067500
Yeah you're good looking enough, just take proper pictures like I said. That picture isn't enough at all.

Get one of someone taking a picture of you when you're smiling at someone else or laughing, that's the best kind.
>>
>>36067500
3/10
Piglet face
>>
>>36067500
how tall are you

original question 123
>>
>>36067575
Thanks mate, does snapchat shit work too?

>>36067597
my nose looks even more piggish from the side believe me

>>36067610
5' 7
don't laugh
>>
>>36067629
what works is pictures that you didn't take yourself

what works is pictures of you in social situations

you need a combo of the 2, if you have a selfie you must take it outside or at a social event
>>
>>36064339
tinder doesn't need shills you faggot. That shit sells its self
>>
>>36067629
>5'7

oh no

Yeah bud that's gonna make it a bit harder but you're good looking enough to make it work. Just follow the advice you've already been given. No shut in pictures of yourself in your stinky bedroom
>>
>>36064697
a girl found something better than you and now you are mad ffs
>>
>>36067500
You're face is symmetric, which Is how the eye tends to define beauty/attractiveness. My guess Is that peacocking would boost your game. How to you feel about blonde highlights? A lot of chicks really dig that, makes a guy appear edgy/confident- confidence in a man attracts women the best by far. Fake it till you make it. Is that your drumset? That's your chick magnet right there, get a pic of you playing. Goals and pursuit of dreams are also attractive qualities.
>>
>>36064939
just cause you think or your mom told you are a 7/10 doesn't make it true
>>
File: avenge_sevenfolds.jpg (67KB, 606x500px) Image search: [Google]
avenge_sevenfolds.jpg
67KB, 606x500px
>>36067122
You'd be cute for a gay guy, depending on how in shape you are.
>>
>>36067552
that is where you are wrong kiddo
>>
>>36065417
every ones rate scale is different and I'm guessing yours is majorly fuckd
>>
File: 1480429350098.jpg (99KB, 1219x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1480429350098.jpg
99KB, 1219x1045px
>>36063953
>implying Western Society wasn't an outright mistake upon its creation

Seriously, Tinder was just another nail in the coffin. Western society as we currently know it, has been the most privileged humanity has EVER been.

It was a mistake that will be corrected with time, but not before it shows its long lasting effects on our population.
>>
>>36067744
>You'd be cute for a gay guy

why must you hurt me like this
>>
>>36067724
peacocking doesn't come naturally to me, but I'd do whatever it takes at this point. I suppose it would raise my confidence way beyond what it is right now. Not sure what you mean about blonde highlights, are you talking about dying my hair? I doubt I could rock that, my hair is light as fuck in summer

That's my drumkit, I don't play in a band right now but I could probably get some shots with a tripod. I can talk for hours about all my fucking aspirations and wild goals

Thanks man, I appreciate it
>>
>>36067122
When ever possible go out and get some sun XXDD
>>
>>36067819
live in canada and winter just ended XDDD
>>
>>36067500
The smile and quality and look of teeth are big and you gotta see those for a good judge
>>
File: image.png (201KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201KB, 1334x750px
I've been using sushi bros guide for the past week with not substantial gain in luck when it comes to matches, but it's definitely helped me get snapchats, cut out the bullshit and going right to the point goes a long way
>>
>>36063953
>Has this permanently ruined western society?

not really, modern society had already become chad's harem since the hurrdurr sexual revolution

it's more like this goofy app has simply highlighted and magnified what's been going on for all to see
>>
>>36067867
sushi bro is a normalfag attention seeker. that's it. stop giving him attention

all he does it dole out common sensical advice. most of the conversation he has with chicks isn't shown. he wants you to believe he goes from "slap ur ass and feed u sushi lmao" to fucking a girl in a single step when in reality he probably has a <5% success ratio in even getting replies
>>
>>36067797
What kind of music do you play? Can you rock an alternative color? Blue? Red? Peacocking is just style. Realistically you could get pussy almost any where if you show up in a suit and act confidant and approachable. Chicks dig good hygiene, confident style. Once you get to talking about your dreams and goals enough to loosen up you will be exuding confidence without even realizing it. Happy to help man- I'm a chick, but picking up women still causes me more anxiety than picking up men.
>>
>>36067724
Symmetry isnt everything, you retard.Proportions, good and defined facial structure and lastly symmetry what makes someone attractive.He looks like a fucking piglet.
>>
>>36067991
you replied to the wrong dude
>>
>>36067991
>>36067816
Shit, meant that for you- I'm new on here, still learning
>>
>>36067988
I'm not trying to pick sides , but to argue on sushi bros side of things , that dude has posted from what I've seen a dozen or more different videos of different girls he has fucked, I have seen the rest he has posted, while I do agree that we may not be seeing the whole picture, he has my trust and he gives better advice then anyone else here
>>
>>36067991
>I'm a chick

how qt are you and will you be my gf
>>
>>36068044
Symmetry is in proportions and structure, dumbass
>>
>>36068075
You are retarded, a fucking pile of shit could be symmetric but that doesnt mean it would be pleasing to the eye.
>>
>>36068145
Do some research before you open your cockholster
>>
>>36063953
The only thing tinder does is a) correct for previously existing informational assymetries b) limit turnover and transaction costs and c) give a boost to our upper calculational limits.

In sort: Normally you have three problems when searching for a partner.

Imagine that you have three sets of people. Set A is the set of all people that you can form a relationship with whose existence you are aware of. Set B is the subset of those people that you are attracted to, organized hierarchically and Set C is the subset of set B that consists in those people that are interested in you and also overlap with those people that you are interested in.

In normal circumstances Set A is very small, making set C incredibly smaller. The people whom you are attracted to who are also attracted to you are very very few. This is a problem because the optimal partner here, the person you are attracted to most from those attracted to you enough to date you, is infinitesimal. Since there might be people outside set A who could be attracted to you and rate higher than anyone in your currently existing set B, your ideal partner in these circumstances is not only very unlikely to come by, she will also be suboptimal. b) How big your set A is is arbitrary and has to do with chance, and an added handicap for robots, with your existing social network. The fewer acquintances (work, friends etc) you have, the fewer friends of friends there are, the smaller your set A, the les likely that you will find a partner and the less likely that the one you'll find will be optimal. In fact, not only is your set A smaller, it is smaller for you than it is for other people, giving you an additional handicap. You guys are obsessing over your set C being smaller than that of Chads. Chads also have a much bigger set A.
>>
>>36068175
Beyond this, searching for partners will have to do with going outside your place, entailing costs that will make your progress between testing potential partners slower (you will not be able to test 100 people in a day, making it more difficult to discover those you are attracted to, or who might be attracted to you, in your set A).

Apps like tinder allow for the better dissemination of information. You have a set A that is as big as the network, that is unconnected to your social network, and wherein you can have a bigger set B and a bigger set C (you may find the one girl that has a fetish for your perpetually smelly penis, whom you would otherwise be a lot less likely to discover) and therefore a much bigger overlap between them. You are more likely to find a partner, and you can optimize more efficiently. Chads will always fuck more because the set of people willing to fuck them is naturally bigger than yours. But substituting your social network for the much bigger tinder network means you gain some chances to fuck and they lose some for the aforementioned reasons, namely that your networks equalize and coordinate your set As. Yours gets bigger, marginally increasing your set B and C, and theirs gets smaller, marginally decreasing their B and C.
>>
>>36068160
Bad facial features, wide gap between mouth and nose, ayy lmao eyes can all be symmetric.Symmetry is one side of your face being relatively similar in shape to the other side.If you have shit to okay features that wont make you attractive even though you have a symmetric face.You are absolutely retarded and dont know what you are talking about.
>>
>>36068175
dumb fucking retarded cocksucing nerd

tinder gives the option for women to pick men just for a one nighter fuck session. You think they glance at anything else other than looks (face)? Stupid fuck...
>>
>Don't have a snapchat or an instagram
>Don't really use social media too often
>Don't have a tinder

Fuck, I guess this is like the modern version of being a hermit.

There's just so much shit to get into that it seems impossible for me to even try now.
>>
>>36068218
I know that the truth may tickle your neurotic reflexes, but try to follow up: the bigger the set of women checking you out, the more likely one of them will find you barely attractive enough to consider fucking, thereby the bigger their set A, the bigger your set C.
>>
>>36068255
>he thinks this is some set theory problem

ugly bitch

fix your face before spouting memes
>>
>>36067991
I play all kinds of shit, mostly rock specifically stoner rock right now. I don't play jazz or anything I mean

Dark colours tend to work best on me I think. Blue specifically makes me look semi-decent. I've never really dressed super-smart, mainly because I'm thin and short and come off looking as a child. But the confidence thing I think I can pull off
>>
>>36068277
>this asspained toddler
why are you so upset you attack everyone in the thread that tries to better themselves?
>>
>>36067629
>5'7"
PLEASE be my manlet bf
>>
>>36068305
That depends on whether or not you're a girl (female)
>>
File: Wojak_beat_up.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak_beat_up.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>now have to compete with the entire world rather than just your village
Why must it be this way
>>
>>36068336
I'm whatever u want bby
>>
>>36068282
I've experimented with a ton of dyes, the best by far is called special fx it's a semi permant dye, all natural, I used it for about 5years. Still the best dye on the market by far. Color holds way better, also not as damaging as most. May be that it's just the confidence boost you need right now.
>>
>>36066151
its all about face

chad genetics are assigned at birth not through working out
>>
>>36068304
"better themselves" = code word for wasting time on dumb shit to attract a hambeast from tinder

If you need to resort to tinder (and you are not a male model), you pretty much LOST THE FUCKING GAME
>>
>>36068359
This is why I like sluts.

promiscuous girls are likely to fuck me even when they think I'm not the best they could get, because they are not tied down to me alone. They don't have to choose just one, so they also choose me.

It works great desu, sluts are much friendlier girls than normies I believe.
>>
>>36068433
>thinking there is a difference between "sluts" and "normies"
>not knowing all the (above average) girls you're walking by are sleeping with at least 3 guys
>>
>>36068364
listen up, how long is your (boi)clit
>>
File: merjak.png (152KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
merjak.png
152KB, 830x844px
>>36068359
Pic related is actually very close to the answer of your question.
>>
>>36067122
>>36067500

>Chads literally asking us to help them get laid

>Robots here actually helping them

To which level will you guys stoop?
>>
>>36068455
It's extremely short
4u
>>
>>36068476
>chads

lol

bottom 10%ers in any club setting
>>
>>36068496
so then we're all bottom .0001%ers
>>
>>36068453
When I'm saying "sluts", I really do mean *sluts*. I'm talking bicycle girls. The kind of hippies that believe in free love and the girls that openly show their power level and embrace the idea that sex is good as such because it is physically pleasurable. I'm talking triple digit sex fiends.

Those are the friendliest. A bit daft, sometimes, but cool.
>>
>>36064421
>virgin neckbeard
>hasn't communicated with a girl other than his mom in years
Honestly, either you're a toastie roastie or a pathetic whiteknight. If that's the case, why the fuck would you whiteknight for living cum rags on legs? Are you really that fucking pathetic, lad?
>>
by
>ruined western society
do you mean
>ruined my chances of entrapping some poor girl who isn't yet aware of any better options

this is basically bringing back survival of the fittest.

you wanna spread your seed? You better be a fuckin alpha.
>>
>>36068506
you, maybe

im good enough to go out, but not good enough to enter a club and feel like i have a chance without getting rejected 20+ times before i lick some 3/10 whores mouth for 10 minutes

it just isnt worth it
>>
>>36067797
Because you look like a fucking normalfag faggot.
Did you already come out to your father, lad?
>inb4 you're jelly
No, I just can't stand you normalfags here anymore
>>
>>36068507
So basically mentally ill women who would be in an institution in a normal society?
>>
>>36064016
the only think I agree with them is that women should not have the right to vote everything else is fucked up like throwing acid on women or marrying children who don't have a fully develop brain.
>>
>>36068625
women never develop a proper "brain"

they may get phds and iterate stuff they read, but never produce a valid thought with merit
>>
>>36068599
>sperging out this hard

you jelly?
>>
>>36068529
>survival of the fittest
This isn't the literal wild you stupid kike. Now go back into the oven, Shlomo.
>>
>>36068625
only the chimp countries throw acid and shit, it's not the religion it's the culture and low intelligence of those regions
>>
File: lutheran-360x261.gif (43KB, 360x261px) Image search: [Google]
lutheran-360x261.gif
43KB, 360x261px
>>36063953
Atheism is what ruined Western society.

You abandoned Christianity and good protestant values. Tinder is only one of the results of this.
>>
>>36068673
>protestant values
>good
>>
File: 14593681283140.jpg (58KB, 604x597px) Image search: [Google]
14593681283140.jpg
58KB, 604x597px
>>36064631
>I am having sex so that means everyone else must be having sex too.
>>
>>36068610
I mean, if that's what would happen in a normal society, it's much better for society not to be normal.
>>
>>3606850

those ones won't even sleep with me.
>>
File: 1475374342420.jpg (78KB, 944x289px) Image search: [Google]
1475374342420.jpg
78KB, 944x289px
>>36068688
Lutheran**
Sola gratia justificamus et sola fide justificamur.

Only a cathcuck would hate other Christians.
>>
Let me tell you what will happen.

This generation of women will hit 30 (and they already are) and realise they are not going to reproduce and that no smart guy wants them so they will have to reduce their expectations and go for the omega, I've seen this happen a lot more times than I thought I would.

The countries of the world where traditional gender roles are still strong will be available as a source of pussy for the guys with some money and we'll get the native women of the west seething at how these traditional women are so pleasing to their husbands and jealousy and rage and even more feminist laws to counteract this and to brainwash the new arrivals.
>>
File: 1489154645488.png (72KB, 680x514px) Image search: [Google]
1489154645488.png
72KB, 680x514px
>>36064631
>99% of men get laid
>>
>>36068666
It is, and you're the retarded lame calf that gets left behind and eaten by lions.

Women destroyed family and marriage, and now we live in a society that resembles the sexual patterns of gorillas.

It's like gorillas, all the females only want the silverbacks, and they will share the silverbacks.

A silverback is any guy who makes good money, or an attractive strong guy who makes at least minimum-wage.

Money is REQUIRED, it doesn't matter how attractive you are, you still need money. If you don't eventually fall into one of these categories, your genes die with you, just like the retarded calf.
>>
>>36065417
>I have nothing to prove
Yes you have, burden of proof is on you, you stupid nigger.
>>
>This generation of women will hit 30 (and they already are) and realise they are not going to reproduce and that no smart guy wants them so they will have to reduce their expectations and go for the omega, I've seen this happen a lot more times than I thought I would.

hahaahha deluded fucking bitch

women will rip the pleasures from tinder and STILL find some cuck to marry once she hits 30

you are so fucking deluded... jesus christ
>>
>>36068795
Women over 30 have an endless sea of much younger guys who are into milfs to choose from. Stay delusional.
>>
>>36068766
this does not happen. it's that final bit of blue pill that's still in you.

women in their 30's and 40's are still as picky as they are in thier teenage years/20's

please don't believe the lie anymore. I'm just trying to save you from the pain i feel.
>>
>>36064799
>girl sleeps with some random guy she doesn't even know
>but she still allright
Even though Anon was an orbiter, you're even more of a pathetic faggot.
>whiteknighting this hard
This is why women turned to shit you stupid nigger.
>>
When /pol/ realises that Trump won't guarantee them a gf, we'll see things changing. Just make this thread over there and remind them how we were supposed to win so much we would get tired of it. Doesn't sound like most of us are winning tbfh.
>>
>>36066483
It's called being gay

There are more woman than men and a lot of gay men, sometimes I wonder about the remaining robot woman
>>
>>36068811
so?

THATS WHAT IM SAYING YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!

WOMEN CANT FUCKING LOSE!

HOW DUMB ARE YOU?
>>
>>36068812
Another episode of hahaha, a fat middle aged woman thinks she can get teenagers
>>
>>36068831
Then consider me in agreement. Jeez calm down.
>>
>>36068894
she can tho, i'd fuck one
>>
>>36068789
>telling me obvious shit
Yeah, a guy needs a job and money to attract women, that was never anything new. But that is still not the fucking wild. Especially not today since there is something called welfare.
No welfare in the wild.
>you're the retarded lame calf that gets left behind and eaten by lions.
t. retarded lame calf
>>
>>36063953
waaaah MUH SOCIETY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

shut the fuck up and grow up, retard.
>>
>>36068811
Guys that are into milfs don't usually stay with them. Why do you think so many women looking for serious relationships online immediately bar younger dudes? Because they know they are just looking for sexy time
>>
>>36068905
Protip, she's insecure and all the brads don't want her.

I'm just pissed off cause one started treating me like shit when I wouldn't play her mind game. I hit an insecurity.
>>
a man needs money and a job to be the cuck

male models fuck them before they settle for the rich "geek xD" programmer

pathetic dweebs

she thinks about him fucking her, while giving you head because you bought her a ring

remember that before you marry her

pathetic dweebs lmao
>>
>>36068918
>shut the fuck up and grow up, retard.
>growing up means being a filthy degenerate and not giving a fuck about any values and the future
Wew lad
>>
>>36068908
> Especially not today since there is something called welfare

It's very hard to get welfare as a single able-bodied man in the US, it's also very hard to pass off your bullshit "mental disorders" as a real disability.

Why do you think there's millions of homeless people in the US if welfare just caught everyone?
>>
>>36068941
yes but i don't care, i get to play with her pussy that is enough for me
>>
>>36065379
Have tinder with girlfriend. Search for mff. Had ONE match with girl. We had ONE date with her (inkl sex). Now we are friends and meet and have sex sometimes. No further matches.
>>
>>36068949
Oh please child what do you VALUE so much? What is the FUTURE to you, hmm? How will you effect any change - any at all - to your immediate community present or future?

You can't. Here's what'll happen, you'll go to the fbi site and frantically copy paste statistics on the evil nigger hordes which have nothing to do with your immediate society, then you'll start crying about how Mexicans are taking over Texas which you do not live in or near, and finally you'll start posting fucking Salon articles about the evils of feminism and how 80% of men - a bullshit stat pulled from 3,000 (three thousand) tinder accounts - aren't getting laid and how the toppest 20% evil JEWS are getting laid.

There, I just copypasted your entire fucking argument so you don't have to. And your solution?

Well, your solution is simple: gas the niggers race war now. Deport Pablo and Juancarlos!!! We must secure a future for our children XD I am oh so smart but lazy, completely incapable of landing sex which even those disgusting depraved NIGGERS can do, have zero social skills, and nobody fucking likes me! 1 man to 1 woman! HEIL HITLER XDD

You're so fucking stupid. You're a braindead fucking moron who can't use a stupid app to get laid, let alone GET OFF HIS PHONE AND GO OUTSIDE and start talking to some girls. lmfao.

stay on /r9k/ you omega bitch, I'll be out in the real world fucking women and making business deals.
>>
>>36068811
>not knowing about sexual market value

that door of available men closes for women around 30 and if she takes care of herself she can push it further but most of the time it closes completely at 40. she is never going to pull a wealth or top tier guy at that age.
>>
>>36069047
Life doesn't work the way it does in your PUA tapes, retard. lmfao
>>
>>36063953
I'm a guy with literal autism and tinder has helped me immensely. I think you're wrong.
>>
>>36069081
>i watch rick and morto dudeee!!! im like.. a literel autist!!! xD

choke on a dick filthy subhuman bitcjh
>>
>>36063953
Not many girls use that where I'm from
>>
>>36069081
"literal autism" doesn't mean a fucking thing. it's a meme illness, everyone with autism is unique you fucking moron.
>>
What's the longest you guys have ever talked to a girl on Tinder before going on an actual date? Running on almost two weeks now.
>>
>>36069123
eat a dick stupid fuck
>>
>>36069123
How about you stop fucking talking to girls on a phone and go outside lmfao
>>
File: obesity-and-disease.png (147KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
obesity-and-disease.png
147KB, 550x375px
>>36069058
I am not a pua you fucking moron I am telling you how attraction works. men and women experience attraction differently. men are attracted to youth and beauty because they want healthy offspring from her young and fertile eggs. women who delay getting pregnant increase their chance of birth defects. also not being fat is important because we want them to survive pregnancy and not have her die of heart disease or diabetes.
>>
>>36069123
Just ask her out, already. she might think you're not interested in her as more than a friend, but girls are too passive to confront being friendzoned, so they just learn to deal with it and think they like it.
>>
>>36069036
Why is your strategy legitimate and the strawman's strategy "isn't"?
>>
>>36069179
You're fucking retarded. enjoy dying childless.

>>36069100
a man of culture among this board of literal retards, thank you

Just because of this board's stupidity I made a video about you retards lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=gfw8YXk7yXE

thanks for the easy clickbait cash retards
>>
>>36069216
Why do you think the strategy of someone who goes outside and tackles the day is legitimate (i.e. WORKS) and the strategy of a fucking shutin loser who religiously recites /pol/ shit is illegitimate? lmfao

go outside you goddamn idiot and read a book. no, Mein Kampf and Neitzsche don't count.
>>
>>36069240
Nice link you stupid fuck
>>
File: 1415651607191.jpg (77KB, 650x651px) Image search: [Google]
1415651607191.jpg
77KB, 650x651px
>>36069123
Usually a few days to a week, depends how I feel about her.
It doesn't take much to know if I like talking to someone else. I dunno man, it depends on the girl imo.
Do yourself a favour and don't spend too much time on one before asking her out though. It's going to be easier to forget her when she makes up some bullshit as to why she just can't go out with you
>>
>>36068829
There's also a large proportion of thoroughly undatable men. With so many gays and unfuckables, being a straight guy is actually pretty easy if you're not a total shitter.
>>
>>36069240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfw8YXk7yXE here for you retards, enjoy fucking crying you idiots lmfaooo

WAAAAH MY APP WONT GET ME LAID :^((((
>>
>>36069184
I asked her out on day 2 and she agreed but isn't available until tomorrow night. I was pretty she'd stop replying by now.
>>
80/20 has always been true, it's just much easier today.
>>
>>36069290
Ok, that's good enough then. Adults occasionally have busy schedules. Go out when you can and see whether you click.
>>
>>36069288
you sound fat and ugly lmao

keep coping with reddit jokes rofl
>>
File: 1480852770055.gif (2MB, 450x321px) Image search: [Google]
1480852770055.gif
2MB, 450x321px
>>36069288
I feel so enlightened now.
Thank you for showing me the outside, Plato
>>
>>36065369
Half the fucking users here say they're 7/10s. If you become comfortable with the fact you're completely average looking maybe you'll develop genuine confidence
>>
File: 1484166540353.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1484166540353.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>36069288
cringy normalfag
>>
>>36063953
>am 5'6
>balding and am 21
>also have disgusting close set eyes
After 3 years of swiping right every day, I still have never gotten a single message or match, but I guess that's not surprising

I've accepted my fate.
>>
File: 1489657412077.png (375KB, 598x508px) Image search: [Google]
1489657412077.png
375KB, 598x508px
>>36069389
>3 years
Give me a break, why would you continue for three years without any result?
>>
File: IMG_0658.jpg (196KB, 864x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.jpg
196KB, 864x867px
>>36064514

I'm like this anon. Objectively good looking but not in top tier shape and a bit spergy.

It's true, you will get ridiculed on tinder-absolutely crushed- unless you are a top tier bro with a sick job, dope game, /fit/ and upper echelon Chad genetics. The only girls I match with are either cute but fat or gross af.

Actually, I do tend to match with qt latinas. They seem to be less ruined by hypergamy than western princess mentality rosaties.
>>
>>36069419
it's not unbelievable if those are his stats. Close-set eyes and being that short put him in the bottom 10% of males, and balding cements him to bottom 5%.
>>
>>36069510
No, I didn't mean that. I meant that I find it hard to believe someone would have the willpower to go on for three years while attaining zero results.
>>
To answer the OP's original question, yes.

I've got some attractive friends with good pics and they don't get shit from Tinder. Tinder literally does just benefit Chad and... basically all women (god that hurts to say, women have it way too easy).

If you ever somehow get into a relationship (competing with now... what, 10,000s of guys? More?) you still have to worry about those legions of suitors constantly after her on myriad dating apps, and you wanna know something? Women aren't particularly strong-willed. She'll likely give in at some point and ruin everything.

Yes, the nuclear family is fucked, Tinder is one of the major reasons why.
>>
http://elitedaily.com/dating/not-cant-find-man-love-cant-find-man-love/956734/amp/#read-more

Daily reminder that roasties STILL AREN'T SATISFIED WITH CHAD
>>
>>36064442
Men are also more miserable than ever before, and that includes rich Chads and whatever else
>>
File: IMG_0345.jpg (65KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0345.jpg
65KB, 608x800px
>>36069762

Oh look another vapid entitled article from some washed up whore.

"Muh good men?! Where are muh good men?!"

I subjected myself to watching Didty Shades of Grey to try and understand the roast beef mentality, and that's literally all they want. There's a scene where a guy who is good friends with the lead actress pours his heart out and is portrayed as a creep who has to be beaten up by the billionaire suitor.

"Omg a normal guy wants to be with meeeeee! Ewwwww if you aren't a ripped 27 year old billionaire get lost creep!"

Fucking women
>>
>>36068069
You are an idiot.

Orinibal
>>
>>36069919

Y'know... It's starting to sound crazy that I'm NOT gay.

This is just torture to deal with. And so I think I'm done. I'm just gonna continue my path to Chadhood and have my own fun, if eventually a girl gets really interested, then and only then will I pursue a relationship.
>>
>>36068894
are you stupid?

there's lonely betas in their late 20's and 30's. women will overlook them for a better looking guy every time.
>>
Hey fellow robots. I'm the guy who made the two tinder threads yesterday and the day before. All i got was shit really, but i made an okcupid account last night and scored a date with a qt middle eastern girl! I'm excited, she's gorgeous.
>>
>>36070086
i paid for match.com and tinder.
had three dates within the last three days. all three were eager to talk online. once we met, they ghosted me immediately after.
>>
>>36070221
>pay for online dating service
>get ghosted

Welcome to the 21st century, thank you feminism
>>
>>36063953
The contraceptive pill ruined it long before this. You can trace it all back to that. The (perceived) ability to fuck whoever you want, to cheat on your partner, with no consequence.
>>
Is anyone else just kind of shaking their heads at what the requirements are to be a guy now
>>
>>36070221

Fuck you for discouraging me, but how did you act during the dates? Also, why did you arrange 3 dates in 3 days? Seems a bit excessive, i'd be burnt out by the third.
>>
>>36070426

There are no requirements except don't be a spineless faggot.

>worrying about the 'requirements' of being a man= being a spineless faggot
>>
>>36070556

There are a lot of requirements if you want to be a successful man, i.e. a guy who dates & fucks.

Don't be a spineless faggot doesn't matter if you're 5'5".
>>
>>36070426
there are no requirements to be a guy LMFAO what a fucking fag
>>
>>36070581

My brother is about that tall, he had more gfs than me and is married now. What's your excuse? Tok busy fapping all day to anime?
>>
>>36070522
It's actually good to do arrange 3 dates in 3 days. You will reap the benefits of not being super clingy to one girl while also reaping the benefits of expanding your dating pool.

If you only have 1 date a week you may be more likely to text her right after the date or the next day. It's proven that you should wait 2-3 days before texting her so she builds a fantasy of you in her head.
>>
>>36070617

Okay, you're right, do nothing as a guy and you'll get tail.
>>
File: 1415486960574.gif (2MB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
1415486960574.gif
2MB, 400x227px
>>36070617
>this one person had success so that immediately overrides and invalidates the hundreds of others who repeatedly fail
>>
>>36070645

Oh. Well that sounds like some reddit-tier cringe. Girls usually text me when they get home saying they had a great time, and then we arrange the next date either then or at my convenience.
>>
>>36070675
>i keep failing because i'm a fucking faggot loser who posts on /r9k/ all day
>no one else can possibly succeed waaaah *shits pants* waaaaaaaaaah

lmfao stay a fucking omega loser you dumb faggot lmfao
>>
>>36070675

You think he didn't try and fail a lot? I remember plenty of times him being pissed off that some girls wouldn't date him because of his height.
>>
>>36070522
i acted my normal self. i'm not alpha, but i'm not a spergy neckbeard either.
i ask them questions, try to make jokes where i can, i don't go into great detail about myself when they ask me questions, maybe a sentence or two.

i'm honestly not sure what kind of vibe i give off to women, but i've messaged well over 150 since January, with no luck.
i have an anxiety disorder and i think people can see it no matter how hard i try to hide it.
i also think my voice is ridiculous.
>>
>>36070731

Are you just ignoring that women literally have things like "Under 6'0" = friend!" in their profile

Great for your brother or whoever. Most short dudes have a shit-ass time.
>>
>>36070645

Or you can just, you know, not be super clingy.
>>
>>36070645
>It's proven that you should wait 2-3 days before texting her so she builds a fantasy of you in her head

Please reply that you're only joking. Girls usually text me back saying they had a great time. If they don't, it's important to at least say something to her.

I did this to one girl and she posted a pic on instagram saying "Bye Boi" which was definitely intended at me.
>>
>>36070645
i've found that the ones that actually like me and want to see me again are always the ones that text first (and almost immediately after).

i've had maybe one or two out of 60 first dates where i texted them after and they actually responded
>>
>>36070793
>>36070810
>>36070829
desu i have no clue, a PhD in neuroscience that works as an evolutionary biologist told me this info first hand, seemed legit
>>
>>36070788

Are you ignoring the fact that most of the women who say shit like that are usually close to 6' themselves? I wouldn't want to date a 5'5" guy either if i was 5'11".

Ignore those women and get a pint-sized qt, faggot.
>>
>>36070645
>It's proven that you should wait 2-3 days before texting her
Maybe 20 years ago. The modern woman doesn't have the patience or the attention span. She has lots of other options and distractions. If you aren't keeping her attention focused on you, then she's going to drift towards someone else.
>>
>>36070944
That's untrue. Most of the women who are most obsessed with guys 6'+ tend to be the shortest women.
>>
>>36070876

Yeah, because neuroscience and evolutionary biology are all about when to text a fucking girl.

My math teacher once told me to 'bee urself'.. It worked.
>>
>>36071006
it's more than that man. The act of dating and pretty much any other act you do is for the goal of reproduction (as we're an organism that wants to replicate). As an evolutionary biology he understands what makes people want to reproduce.
>>
>>36071041
This is exactly what's wrong with asking a scientist for dating advice.

Dating is getting to KNOW someone. Maybe somewhere down the line you'll get to reproduce but at first you want to seem curious about the other person.

Like another poster said women don't have the time or attention span to play passive "wait 2-3 days mind games". A 7+/10 girl has at least 20 guys drooling over her, trying to get her attention daily. If you're dating this girl and playing middle school games like this, she'll drop you in a heartbeat.
>>
>>36071041

Kek, what makes people want to reproduce is them being horny. If mysteriously not texting her for 3 days after a nice date is your way of making her horny, you're doing it wrong.

Not just wrong, but ass fucking backwards.
>>
>>36071158
he said in those 3 days they build a fantasy of you and masturbate to it. The fantasy of you will be her reality and that is the foundation of your LTR
>>
>>36068672
>only the chimp countries throw acid and shit

so, all of Africa and the Middle East
>>
>>36071189

Never heard anything about girls taking 3 days off to masturbate to you and decide if it was steamy enough to continue pursuing. Lol what planet do you live on? If they like you, they will hit you back up asap ready for you to fuck them.
>>
>>36071189

If I pull one again, I'll try this on a 6/10 or something.

I agree with the other dudes though, women have way too many men tugging them from every direction these days.
>>
>retarded anons don't understand that products and services don't influence society, society influences the creation of products and services
>>
>>36071341
Marketing has changed, anon. Marketing is powerful enough to push society in a direction to suit profit.
>>
life's a lot easier when you accept some things aren't meant to be
>>
>>36071988
Step 1: Cut Hair
>>
>>36072207
step 1 would be lose 250 pounds
>>
>>36069327
It's a good sign, though, right? With all the guys on Tinder she could easily find someone else to talk to. Some people say girls lose interest in guys on Tinder if they don't meet in person quickly. I know fuck all about women or dating but I presume this bodes well.
>>
>delete Tinder
>used your brains to find other places to meet women
>acts as a filter our shallow sluts
>????
>sex if you're not assburgers
>>
>>36072286
Yeah, I think so. it at least means that sinc e her interest hasn't waned, maybe you have deeper commonalities that can work to build some kind of relationship.
>>
>>36064178

>born Christian in a devout family
>iktf
>atheist but considering dating devout Christians because they are the only sensible women I know
>>
>>36064241

>go on Tinder
>have minor imperfection
>"meh this guy is OK, but surely there is going to be a guy amongst my matches who is just as good and doesn't have this imperfection"
>swipe left
>never actually meet that perfect guy
>keep swiping left
>>
Have you guys ever seen how girls use Tinder.

>lunch break
>all girl friends huddle against each other
>let's share our matches
>"oh he's cute, haha"
>"haha"
>find something to criticise in every single match
>some guys are pretty much perfect
>so femlette are you going to date with that guy
>no haha why would I, hahahaha
>hahhaah

Most girls don't even want to go on dates. It's just a game for them to see who gets the best matches.
>>
>>36064697

Honestly you should have stood up for yourself. She let you cuddle with her. She was definitely sort of interested. You should have told her, no, Tinder, let's get serious.
>>
File: IMG_9555.jpg (143KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9555.jpg
143KB, 720x1280px
>it's a subtle r8 thread

Why not

What's the damage robots
>>
>>36072517
Have you considered a chin implant? Pretty cheap and like a 3 day recovery. I think one will benefit you greatly.
>>
>>36068175
>>36068207
You really thought this through. Although I will still add that while robots and average men do severely handicap themselves by focusing on their numerically impaired set C, there should be an added set (Set D hypothetically) that are basically all the partners who are attracted to the subject but the subject [for whatever reason] does not share the same attraction.
However the set B, C and D for females that are 5 and above are practically limitless, therefore females quickly throw themselves into a robots/average males set D if they did not reject them first I can't imagine how large the set D for females are since any minor flaw can set them off.
>>
>>36068175
>>36068207
>>36072726

This is a sexless post
>>
Here in Italy we didn't even know what the fuck Tinder is.
Nobody uses it and I've only heard of it through anglo sites.

But I bet it'd be great, it's not that difficult to fuck girls in parties and so on, but apps like this would make things easier.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (136KB, 478x599px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
136KB, 478x599px
>>36072464
>>no haha why would I, hahahaha
>>hahhaah

>Most girls don't even want to go on dates
A lot of girls say this, but when the right chad messages her with the right lines ..
>>
>>36073553
>Have you guys ever seen how girls use Tinder.
>>lunch break
>>all girl friends huddle against each other
>>let's share our matches
>>"oh he's cute, haha"
>>"haha"
>>find something to criticise in every single match
>>some guys are pretty much perfect
>>so femlette are you going to date with that guy
>>no haha why would I, hahahaha
>>hahhaah
Girls giggling like this over boys is basically an internationally recognised sign that they have gotten wet thinking about him plowing them. You need to be completely clueless not to know this.
>>
>>36064421
And its because of tinder, amongst other things.
>>
>>36065379
Be tall and handsome. And yourself lol
>>
>>36063953

>>36063953

Yup, its bad OP. The fact that we western men have to clamor for the 1 in 4 girls who aren't fat doesn't make things any easier
>>
>>36067301
>You dont need any religion to act good
That's really not true though. Religion provides lots of accountability and motivation to act good. Without that accountability, most people will relax their standards of right and wrong considerably.
>>
>>36073944
And those people need to be purged as they are useless. Death sentence to degenerates and there goes muh sky man.
>>
>>36071988
Uhm, I think you need to lose some weight first, the reason why your face looks so round is because you are really fat.
>>
>>36063953
I've already lost hope in today's society desu.
>>
File: 1468442233754.jpg (6KB, 146x143px) Image search: [Google]
1468442233754.jpg
6KB, 146x143px
>>36069919
Post like this make me wonder if people here genuinely believe they're "good men".
>>
>>36067122
You look like Elliot Rodger.
Oregami
>>
>>36072464
Girls lie because they don't want to seem like sluts to other women

Most likely they would actually sex the chad
>>
>>36064016
It's an anecdote but, from what I have seen the next generation of Muslim women are just as bad as western women.

And I'm not talking westernized Muslims, i know a group of girls in Alergia and it's literally the same exact shit as here. Since they have the internet they still get corrupted by universal culture
>>
>>36064697
>doesnt make a move
>gets mad that some other dude has and gets successful

Just let it go man. Same shit happened to me. I did make up for it later by banging a virgin on a one night stand but it totally wasn't as hyped up as it was in my head. There's a reason why Chads who do have regular sex don't go around like us romanticizing about virgins

Every Chad I have met will tell you the same about women. They're all bitches.
>>
>>36067651
This

No woman wants to get with a weirdo who they met on an app. They need to see you being social or with people to know you're not some serial killer.
>>
>>36075585
>I did make up for it later by banging a virgin on a one night stand

Heh, why do people like you come on here and blatantly lie about things that obviously never happened? Like is someone paying you or do you just do it to feed your already battered ego?
>>
File: lmnfao.png (117KB, 1174x924px) Image search: [Google]
lmnfao.png
117KB, 1174x924px
>>36064442

look at this shit

they're trying to still blame us XDDd
>>
>>36069288
You sound more retarded then I do and that's an accomplishment.
>>
No but westerns society was ruined by the hippies and their degeneracy.
>>
>>36077080
The current state (as I consider this to be a far too complicated issue to call it "destruction") of Western society can be traced as far back as the French Revolution. As for "hippies", you could trace that phenomenon (and push the blame onto) to a handful of individuals in the US and (arguably) the USSR.
>>
>>36076744
To be honest I'm part of the problem that article is describing

I couldn't care less about the whores on Tinder, I just played the app like it was a game while I took a shit in college
>>
>>36077080

Hippies and feminists.
>>
>>36063953
The absolute worst is living in a country where prostitution is illegal and the laws are enforced. Not only is dating completely fucked, you can't even buy some relief without risking everything. And if you live in a place with tough laws on drugs, your only escape is to numb the pain with booze.
>>
>>36064178
Similar background but I'm an atheist. Islam is cancer too, just in another direction. Islam bends to women's needs as well.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488427936723.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488427936723.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
>How's it feel to be at the bottom of the food chain
There would be girls I'd ignore on tinder because they weren't Stacy enough for me, I like them dumb and blonde
I'm overweight and a shutin, all I do/did when I had a tinder was play tf2 and dota
I met my now gf on meetme

Step it up losers, real life is just a galgame
there's always a route
>>
>>36067208
This. Fucking white guys go on the internet to bitch and trash non white guys and call them shitskins. Kys please
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.