[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH VALVE ANTI CHEAT??? CAN'T I PLAY FUCKING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: FUCKVALVE.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKVALVE.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH VALVE ANTI CHEAT??? CAN'T I PLAY FUCKING NORMAL MATCH ON CSGO WITHOUT BEING INFESTED WITH FUCKING CHEATERS??????? FUCKING VALVE DOESN'T DETECT FREE CHEATS
>>
reminds me of this kid at LAN, he was the notorious rager. he called everyone for cheats, especially our best players.

we never let him scrim in our tournaments because he raged so much and so hard, even though he had exceptionally good aim and decent Counter-Strike IQ.
>>
>>36063106
>having friends
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU NORMALFAGGOT PIECE OF ABSOLUTE SHIT
>>
>>36063067
I got a VACban once Because the enemies were cheating
>>
>>36063129
this was like 10+ years ago when i was still in middle school and had friends, but well meme'd my friend.
>>
>>36063129
>Not having friends
Why the fuck did you make this decision if you're just gonna tell at people who decided to make friends. What would your gf think if she saw you post this?
>>
>>36063067
VAC doesn't kick in instantly. They'll be banned eventually. Pretty sure Prime matchmaking exists to prevent this sort of thing.
>>
IM not making assumtpions. I watched whole match demo after and they were convicted cheaters. Take a look if you have CSGO steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-2H3ut-vZS9y-nvX7h-3XhCH-vSvPB
>>
>>36063129
>le ebin r9k is only for pathetic virgin neckbeards maymay
I go wherever I want bitch ass nigga
now go wank to some ching chong cartoon you fucking loser lmao
>>
>>36063141
>having friends
This is the first 100 signs of being a normalfaggot and I redirect you to >>>/soc/ because you need more than the 2 women you are currently fucking
>>
>>36063131
I got over 3 accounts VAC banned for no fucking reason ( Convicted by overwatch)
>>
>>36063137
Doesn't matter fucko. You had friends, you're a normalfag. GET. OUT.
>>36063164
Fucking queer. Kill yourself immediately
>>
>>36063197
wait, i never even said these people were my friends.
wtf....

guess i've been trolled.
>>
>>36063220
Guess again bitch boy. Off my board NOW cunt
>>
FUck off you retards with your "Normalfag" stuff. Just help me to ban theese motherfuckers
>>
>>36063067
There are no cheaters
you're just bad

now leave board
>>
>>36063375
Still better than you though. steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-2H3ut-vZS9y-nvX7h-3XhCH-vSvPB Happy now prick?
>>
>>36063067

There aren't that many cheaters on CS:GO

Either you:
>Haven't got prime
>Rage too much
>Have a low rank and play against smurfs (sub-DMG)
>Are utter shit at the game

Now stfu, there aren't that many cheaters.
>>
>>36063747

> Getting prime ever

Yeah just give Valve your phone number and stuff goy. :3
I mean, it's not like they've been caught selling peoples numbers and data to advertisers.

I remember when I fell for that meme.
I bought a cheapo 70 quid smart phone and a brand new sim with an unlisted number, only giving it to Valve for the sole purpose of authenticating and Prime.

I get endless spam phone calls and PPI texts.
>>
>>36063799

I get endless spam phone calls and PPI texts.

I got prime and I don't get any spam calls.
Anyway why would Valve sell info to advertisers, you idiot?
Valve isn't a fucking advertisement company like google.

Really fucking hate it when people get so paranoid yet they have no common sense.
>>
>>36064114

Forgot to quote
>I get endless spam phone calls and PPI texts.
>>
There are actually heaps of cheaters OP. Usually at least one in every game. I know because I used to cheat with paid cheats for years and was never banned.
Most common is wh, and it's very easy to hide.

Unfortunately that's how it is for every FPS on Pc.
>>
File: m84Dyjs.jpg (64KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
m84Dyjs.jpg
64KB, 626x960px
>>36063747
>there aren't that many cheaters in cs
..right..
If you don't have prime, you're almost guarenteed a HvH game. for about a week i was playing with a couple friends who were fucking around with cheats and i couldnt understand why we got so many HvH games, but then i realized i was the only prime player.. sometimes the enemy team was trying to hide it by barely staying in the lead ect but i think there was only one match we didnt get hackers.
>rage too much
i rage in faster pace games where dying is a more frequent occurance but in cs where its a slow pace 5v5 you just say fuaaak once and then you just get on with callouts.
>you're low rank and you play against smurfs and you just dont realize it
i'm under ranked for a multitude of reasons, but when i play 128 tick retakes for warmup i still frag well against LEM/supreme players

There's tons of cheaters on every shooter on pc nowadays.. there's been plenty forever but it seems like the past couple years its become a bit obscene; and since cs is -the- most popular shooter out there, and it has a heavy emphasis on very competitive play, it doesnt surprise me so many people resort to cheats, from just scripts / triggerbot to a full on package

unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it other than reporting and telling them to fuck off.... which again.. still does fuck all.
>>
File: 1472366897389.jpg (395KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1472366897389.jpg
395KB, 1600x1200px
>>36063067
You fucking cs fags think it's bad look what they did to tf2

>made it free to play= valve thinks they have no obligation to keep it not a broken pos anymore plus free hackers
>added broken ass piece of shit matchmaking that is worse in every way, took them three months to make it even fucking playable
>broken weapons not removed yet
>default settings that 96% of players use are God awful
>competitive mode, which could have saved this franchise is a ridden with hackers and retarded restrictions and just doesn't make matches

Like wtf does the tf2 team even all day . This is the best part, when asked why valve can't add more than 4 (yes thats the actual number) programmers they said "then other parts of valve would say they should get more resources" GO FUCK YOUR SELF VALVE YOU HAD TO JEW OUT THE BEST GAME EVER WELL NOW ITS GONNA FUCKING DIE
>>
>>36064114

> why would valve do something that makes them money

Hmm. I wonder.
>>
>>36063129
>trying to fit in this hard
pls anon stop you're embarrassing yourself and everyone around you
>>
>>36064762
They would have to either break the law or put it in the privacy agreement in which case the autists would dig it up about 3 seconds after its added.
>>
>>36064769
End your pathetic existence normalfaggot
>>
>>36063154
>detect cheating
>don't ban them immediately

Luv this meme
>>
There is a hack that's been working a long time. Broke all valve games. Valve is too stupid to fight back so all their games have been dead a long time.
>>
>>36064786

You didn't read their privacy agreement did you anon?

There really is no use talking to someone who doesn't know what your on about.
>>
>>36064810
Well that's how I remember VAC working, think it took between a day and a week usually. Far too long since i've heard people moan about VAC to remember desu.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.