[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well guys, it finally happened. It's my 21st birthday today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: eaZrosc[1].png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc[1].png
363KB, 5000x5000px
Well guys, it finally happened.

It's my 21st birthday today and absolutely nobody congratulated me. I didn't get any presents, no cards, and not a single person even wished me happy birthday.

It's official now, not a single person in the world cares about me. Nobody would even care if I killed myself.

P.S. please don't wish me happy birthday in this thread, it won't make me feel better.
>>
>>36063061
>P.S. please don't wish me happy birthday in this thread, it won't make me feel better.
I will anyway; happy birthday, Anon.
>>
On my 21st I ate cake (which I bought) for breakfast while crying and then went to work and ended up crying in the HR office and admitting I wanted to kill myself. So yeah
>>
>>36063061
Man, I envy you...
I absolutely despise my birthday: it's this sort of contrived day where people just feel obligated to say happy birthday to you even though they really don't care.
Plus, I hate receiving gifts, to the point I tell nobody my birthday.
Could we exchange?
>>
Were you around people who knew it was your birthday? Were you even around people?
>>
>>36063061
In the last 9 years exactly one person has wished me a happy birthday. Last year a girl I was studying with in college found out my birthday was coming up and remembered it when the day came. She never spoke to me after that, but it was a nice gesture anyway.
>>
On my 21st birthday my parents gave me a dollar store mug and told me I didn't deserve anything more than that this year for being a neet.

Happy Birthday anyway anon.
>>
I'm 31 years old and my mommy always prepares me a special birthday cake and my entire family gathers around and sings me happy birthday while I make a wish and blow out the candles. My mommy is only 15 years older than me she is great. When their birthdays come around I buy them a cake and sing them happy birthday and they make a wish and blow out their candles.
>>
>>36063096
I thought I'd at least get a phone call or email from a family member, or a message from one of the people I talk to online. I think Facebook and Skype tell everyone it's your birthday, so everyone must've got a notification but nobody cared.
>>
>>36063120
I feel bad for you guys not having a family that cares about you enough to wish you happy birthday. My family is the best and I will live in their basement forever. I know they pity me in a way, knowing I won't live much longer due to my disease, but they are more than glad to help me til then.
>>
File: IMG_1264.png (30KB, 200x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1264.png
30KB, 200x340px
>>36063061
Good job anon, you may now rightfully ascend to wizardom! I now present you with a wojak deserving of a wizard such as yourself, as well as a Pepe
>>
I wasted a couple of birthday wishes when I was a kid wishing the kids at my school would be nice to me. I've never had a birthday party and nobody except my mom and dad want to celebrate my birthday. Not even the rest of my family called to wish me a happy birthday. They either just forgot or didn't care.

Just turned 26. And I know the next birthday will be the same.
>>
>>36063158
At least your parents care. I haven't talked to my mum in years but I have a normal relationship with my dad. I guess he just forgot my birthday.
>>
File: IMG_1577.gif (201KB, 660x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1577.gif
201KB, 660x780px
>>36063061
Here's your Pepe. It's a wizard too
>>
>having friends and family that would know it's your birthday
OH ANON I'M SO SAD FOR YOU ANON WOW YOU ARE JUST SO BEATEN UP HOW COULD THEY YOU ARE SO PAINING RIGHT NOW ANON I'M SOOOO SAD FOR YOU ANON
>>
>birthday was a few days ago
>don't want any attention
>took my birthday off Facebook
>almost forgot it was my birthday
>mom brought me a cake
>dad called me
>nice of them
>completely forget about it

Never liked birthdays. Just celebrating being born seems ridiculous. I don't like the attention either, I only like attention if it's for an accomplishment or something.
>>
I disabled all birthday alerts for other people to deal with this problem
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.