[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /secondwaveradicalfeminist/ here? Here's what I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: swf.jpg (152KB, 1240x620px) Image search: [Google]
swf.jpg
152KB, 1240x620px
Who /secondwaveradicalfeminist/ here?

Here's what I'm writing about 'transgender' men and the male fascination with women's clothing:

Men see women who wear dressy clothing as distinctly feminine, and they're usually more attracted to them (for a number of reasons, some as simple as how women who are in dressy clothes are more likely to be putting a lot of effort into their appearance). In males there's a tendency to first worship the female body and second own it, and this extends to a fascination with things the 'ideal' female body, in their minds, is associated with. Within their minds dressy clothing is a symbol of sexual power--due largely to the fact that they themselves are familiar with their own attraction to these dressy women--and they enjoy indulging themselves; dreaming up the sexual conquests they could make if only they were as alluring as they find these women.
>>
>>36062683
This is just bad b8. Shame on you anon. Bad anon.
>>
interesting. so they knew about agp back then? i'm not a feminist but sometimes i read the gendercritical subreddit.
>>
It's a fair theory but I think it's rather more depressing than that. For one there's the prison gay aspect, but for another there's a desire to be rescued. Consider the Bradley/ Chelsea Manning situation. Some men under extreme pressure will transition in an attempt to flee responsibility because they perceive women to receive preferential, sympathetic treatment. Thus I don't believe that the only reason is fetishisation (autogynephilia) but also a means to acquire social favour and protection.
>>
>>36062710

What's agp? I also read GC but I'm a newfag.

>>36062714

I agree.
>>
>>36062724
autogynephilia. when he gets a boner acting like a laydee. example, pretty much all of /lgbt/
>>
>>36062753

Oh ok. I don't know if they knew about it, what's posted in the OP is something I wrote ten minutes ago.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.