[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you will never find a gf who'd know a little japanese

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image%3A227589.jpg (82KB, 1084x1501px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A227589.jpg
82KB, 1084x1501px
tfw you will never find a gf who'd know a little japanese and english so that you'd be able to make unfunny translation jokes, who would catch the references to (obscure) anime shows i'm throwing at people half of the time, who'd make herself comfy and watch chinese cartoons with me but also would go out cycling, biking, to a shooting range or wherever the fuck. also no gf to drink a shitload of alcohol with, laugh even more and hug till falling asleep somewhere on the floor

and it's not that i'm a manlet, a total autist, a fattie or whatever
the society promotes basic thots without any interests
>>
File: Satania autism.png (1MB, 1501x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Satania autism.png
1MB, 1501x1600px
>>36061719
God damnit, this feeling resonates with me in a very strong way. Maybe it's just that I lack female contact, or the anime driving me crazy, but I just want a sweet gf who I can do all those good things with.

I haven't lost hope yet. I just finished high school, and I have my whole life ahead of me.

Satania is best girl, by the way
>>
File: HAHA.jpg (80KB, 680x535px) Image search: [Google]
HAHA.jpg
80KB, 680x535px
wow, i can't believe you want a female (female) and not a female (male). what is wrong with you. get some help with that weird fetish
>>
>>36061780
i actually wanted to ask what anime it was but i reminded myself there was this gabriel dropout thing that came out last season so it's probably this.
(saved the op image because of the shirt which i always find funny)

good luck anon, the anime fandom nowadays is flooded by normies
there are girls with that fucking dog snapchat filter on the anime groups right now

>>36061804
yeah i should just be gay and seek a trap it'd make things so much easier
>>
>>36061780
>I just finished high school
If you haven't gotten one yet, you're absolutely fucked by now.
>>
I used to have a gf that knew about as much Japanese as I did. It was heaven, and I still miss her very much even though it's been almost 4 years since she broke up with me. We even cosplayed together. Why do I have to be a broken person?
>>
>>36061719
That's because they're shitty interests desu. Not all hobbies are created equal and you should've factored that in before doing anime
>>
GOD DAMN IT I HAD THIS AND I THREW IT AWAY. WE WON'T MAKE IT LADS ONCE AN AUTIST ALWAYS AN AUTIST. YOU MAY FIND THE GIRL YOU WANT ONE DAY AND SHE MAY EVEN BE ATTRACTED TO YOU BUT SHE WILL SMELL THE AUTIST ON YOU AND RUN AWAY BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN ENJOY IT.
>>
>>36062273
Thanks for strangling my hopes and dreams anon
>>
>tfw found autistic gf with same interests as me that has her own unique tastes that are similar to mine but not entirely the same so we can have conversations but also recommend things to each other
>>
>>36062297
YOU'RE WELCOME ANON. IT'S BETTER THIS WAY FRIEND. IF YOU CRUSH YOUR HOPES AND REMOVE YOUR EXPECTATIONS THEN IF YOU DO GET LUCKY THEN IT WILL BE ALL THAT MUCH SWEETER FOR THE INCREDIBLY SHORT TIME THAT YOU MAY FIND SOMEONE. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT EVEN THE MOST "PERFECT" GIRL WILL THROW YOU OUT THE SECOND SHE FINDS ANYTHING WRONG AND THAT IT WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY, SO TREASURE EACH MOMENT.
>>
>>36062191
care to elaborate? what would you classify as "good" interests then?
every girl lists "movies" as their interests and you know what it means

>>36062273
this is both true and false since you can find an autist like you, not all girls run away when they smell you're a loser (because they're losers themselves)

>>36062297
do not listen to that and see above

>>36062308
i know that feeling really well. they're hard to find, though, so that won't happen to me again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.