[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to your toys anon? Do you miss them? Which

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (459KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
459KB, 600x338px
What happened to your toys anon?
Do you miss them?
Which one was your favorite?
>>
Most of them are still on my shelf.
>>
>>36061637
i didnt care for toys much as a kid. I got into vidya early and all my focus was on that.
>>
>>36061637
>What happened to your toys anon?
Given to charity.
>Do you miss them?
They are inanimate objects.
>Which one was your favorite?
I dunno, hard to remember childhood what with all the beatings.
>>
File: 1461802342819.png (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1461802342819.png
31KB, 657x527px
>>36061637
Yes. Some of them are in boxes, some of them were sold after a long and emotional battle with my mom during the first in a series of movings after my parents divorced. She told me to just pick a few that I really loved and the rest had to go. To me it was like saying "only pick a few of your friends that you really care about and then we have to kill the rest". How am I supposed to choose like that?

I still miss my stuffed ram that I always hugged when I went to sleep when I was little. He was a present from my preschool that was given upon graduation. He's still in a box somewhere, I don't think I've touched him since the first move. Maybe I'd be happier like I was when I was little if I found him and carried him around with me through the day
>>
File: 139857136583.png (517KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
139857136583.png
517KB, 1252x1252px
>>36061637
I don't know what happened to them. I did my best to save them. One day I looked in the closet to take them out and look at them and they were all gone. I asked around the house and nobody knows what happened to them.
>>
File: 007r.jpg (193KB, 1072x804px) Image search: [Google]
007r.jpg
193KB, 1072x804px
I never got rid of them. :^)
>>
>>still have them

>>only the rc cars

>>Porsche 911 full metal build rc replica. got for my 16th bday gift from my dad. it was heavy af. still have it but its dead like most of my rc cars. wish i can repair them
>>
>>36061637
I loved legos. I gave them to my little siblings a bit after puberty. Theyre normie babbies and dont build as good as i did
>>
>>36061637
i have boxes upon boxes full of nothing but army men. i used to put them in various parts of the house and my mom would always get mad because they were everywhere
i paired them up with green and grey vs blue and tan like the army men games
>>
>Parents never bought you toys because they would rather buy drugs

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: 1491360208846.jpg (103KB, 693x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491360208846.jpg
103KB, 693x800px
>>36061637
I told my mom I was done with toys, so my dad told me he took them to salvation army, but knowing my dad he threw them in the trash.

I had lots of gi Joe's but I fucked them up, those rubber bands were a bitch. I miss my turtles, I had lots of cool turtles and the mega drome or wherever shredder lived. ): (I had to prove I could stop sucking my thumb to get that fucking drome)
>>
>>36061897
I'm
>>36061793
and I partially know this feel. My toys were really cheap, like mostly Happy Meal tier shit but I still valued them sentimentally
>>
>>36061637
Most of them went to relatives that had babies. Rest went in boxes to Africa. Hope those nigglets enjoy my hot wheels
>>
File: KamenRider.jpg (252KB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRider.jpg
252KB, 1061x1500px
My mom has them in storage. She just recently took them all out to give a few to my brother's kids. Lots of memories in that plastic heap. She was going to give the remainders away afterwards, but my sister threw a fit and asked her to keep them for when she has kids. Which made my mom go into a tirade since my sister's a lesbian.

>Do you miss them?
Not the toys themselves, but the innocence and simplicity of childhood that they harken back to

My favorite toy was a Kamen Rider action figure with a motorcycle (pic similar, but not the exact one). Part of what made it so awesome was it was made from metal parts instead of the usual cheap plastic stuff. I don't remember anything about the show, but I do remember playing with that toy practically nonstop when I was around 5 or so

Honorable Mentions:
- Biker Mice From Mars wind-up motorcycles
- Power Rangers Megazord
- TMNT action figures
- Lincoln Logs along with the plastic cowboy and indian figures (building bases and shooting down the other side with marbles)
>>
>love dino especially the ones with the long necks
>ended up using them as a anal toy
they better not be alive...
>>
>implying we got rid of them
Some toys are timeless and can be passed down to your children. My kids like them and we don't have to buy anything.
>>
>>36061637
Still have them on my shelve
>Do you miss them?
I miss collecting them
The panzer
>>
Still remember, anakin skywalker from rots, it had a button or something that made him swing his robot arm with the lightsaber. I assume it's in my attic somewhere with the rest of my star wars toys. I miss it every day but I have to be an adult desu
>>
>>36061637
I was always scared of them coming alive in the night and trying to kill me.

Somehow if they were placed behind the closet door they would be unable to get to me.

I don't miss them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.