[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a senior in highschool with a 1.4 gpa. what's the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0981.jpg (82KB, 639x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0981.jpg
82KB, 639x394px
i'm a senior in highschool with a 1.4 gpa. what's the best bet for a college education. i thought about going to the local community college for 2 years and actually trying and transferring to a 4 year school.
>>
You can't even graduate high school with that lmao
>>
>>36061062
Join the military and get your shit straightened out.
>>
File: 1489530131238.jpg (72KB, 583x581px) Image search: [Google]
1489530131238.jpg
72KB, 583x581px
>1.4

Is that even passing?

I guess you could probably get into some community college, but if that's the best you can do, I'd suggest looking at vocational school.
>>
>>36061102
i have the credits to graduate, the gpa doesn't matter, i was failing classes because of personal issues and it was the worst mistake of my life
>>
>1.4 gpa
nigger how the fuck did you fuck up so bad
>>
>>36061165
gf died, lost all will to do anything including school since sophomore year
>>
>>36061181
>gf died
tell us the story you fucking normalfag
>>
>>36061196
i was a normalfag, and one drunk driver turned the normie into a robot
>>
File: 1439939849563.png (173KB, 432x308px) Image search: [Google]
1439939849563.png
173KB, 432x308px
>>36061181
If this is true, I'm sorry anon.

Know that, somewhere, a real human being empathizes with you, and wishes you the best of luck in the days to come.

You are alive, and that is all that matters. Don't take that for granted.
>>
>i thought about going to the local community college for 2 years and actually trying and transferring to a 4 year school.

This IS your best bet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.