[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck? I'm 20 years old and I can't open this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: p e a c h e s.jpg (52KB, 474x600px) Image search: [Google]
p e a c h e s.jpg
52KB, 474x600px
What the fuck? I'm 20 years old and I can't open this jar of sliced peaches. What the fuck is going on here, is there some sort of secret technique? Did I skip working something out at the gym? How do I open this I just want to eat some peaches.

Pic related, the jar looks extremely similar to it.
>>
>>36061014
grip strength, also don't have sweaty hands.
>>
>>36061014
Put a dry towel over the jar and try again

No need to thank me
>>
Wrap an elastic around the rim and try
>>
>hit the side of the lid on the ground
>be careful not to break the glass
>you'll hear the jar "taking a breather"
>it now opens effortlessly
>>
>>36061014
Run the lid under some hot water pussi boi.
>>
wedge the sides open with the back end of a fork or spoon. eventually it will be loose enough to turn
>>
>>36061028
Holy fuck that worked, when I tried to open it with the towel on it slipped completely but afterwards there was tons of grip. I don't know how that worked but thank you anon.

>>36061041
I'll try this next time too

Thanks for the snack you guys
>>
>>36061014
Just eat a peach you scumsucking fuck
>>
>>36061014
make a tiny hole through the lid with a knife to let the pressure out, until it makes a "pop" sound, it'll become easier to open
>>
>>36061014
What I was taught to do is put dents all the way around the rim with the back of a knife. Gives grip and seems to take less force to open.
>>
you can also use can opener, just lift cap and pressure will go away
>>
smack it at the bottom
>>
>>36061074
Probably wiped off the skin oil that was on there.
I find turning the jar upside down and giving the lid a solid tap on the ground often loosens it up. Running it under hot water should cause the metal to expand and make it easier to open, too. I think they make jar openers that basically just pry the lid away from the neck of the jar slightly if you really have trouble with them.
>>
If the towel doesn't work, for future reference, you can hit the side of the lid on a surface or immerse the lid in hot water.
>>
How did it come to this, that I wasted seven years refreshing a website for people who cannot open a glass jar.
That's it. I'm done.
>>
File: MLK Jr.jpg (114KB, 470x350px) Image search: [Google]
MLK Jr.jpg
114KB, 470x350px
>>36061014
Throw it in the garbage and go get a burger. Life is to short to put up with shit like this. Good luck OP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.