[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't fit in anywhere or with anyone, robots. I always,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (94KB, 715x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
94KB, 715x800px
I don't fit in anywhere or with anyone, robots.

I always, no matter what, no matter what group of people I'm with or what activity I'm doing with other people, even posting on this God-forsaken website, feel like just enough of an outsider to never be comfortable doing anything that involves others. I only go to Uni for 4 days a week for 3 classes (thank God), but I always just sit there waiting for the professor to finish so I can leave and go back to my dorm. But when I'm here, I just shitpost until late at night when I come to this board to actually say something meaningful, not that anybody fucking cares, and wish I were with other people not sperging out memes and being retarded in general. Also my roommate is an asshole and I hate being alone in a room with him. Fuck you Joseph I know you browse this shithole, too.

I'm too casual for some people, too intense for others, too weird, too loud, too shy, too this or that, I'm fat, I smell like shit all the time, I don't even fit in on this fucking website.

>not """redpilled"""(retarded) enough for /pol/
>not an oldfag
>too old to be a newfag
>somewhere in between a normalfag and a robot

I'm just an outsider to everything and everyone. I'm too much of an aspie to feel like I belong anywhere. I can't even identify with other autists most of the time because they're just too fucking much of what I hate about myself. The only person I can even tolerate is my friend Skylar, another fucking aspie like me. I don't even like fucking talking to people but I have to pretend so that I'm not 100% completely alone. But I can't even pull it off in real life, I just spaghetti. I have to pretend to like people over text. Even if I put on the "I'm fine" mask and bullshit everyone, it's better than the alternative.

>Mfw too autistic to express how I feel in any meaningful or helpful way so I use a picture of a fucking frog
>>
>>36060857
you fit in fine here, anon

>welcome to hell
>>
>>36060857
>being in uni
Get out normalfaggot
>>
>>36060875
Never feels like it.
>you had a gf in 7th grade reeeeee get off of my board, chad.
I know most people are memeing but being told I don't fit in just fucking cuts me more than it does for most people.
>>
>>36060857
hello me
I relate way too much to this post
>>
File: smug_Megumin.jpg (270KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug_Megumin.jpg
270KB, 1280x720px
>>36060857
>not retarded enough for /pol/

I can tell from this one line that you're an aloof sack of shit who's probably annoying as fuck to be around. Not everyone who has an opposing point of view is retarded.
>>
>>36060957
G-get off my board p-pls
>>
>>36061366
I'm not some SJW who gets triggered whenever someone says Trump or Wall. I actually lean more right than left, but how can you say with a straight face that /pol/ isn't retarded? I checked the catalog after hearing about the Syria attacks to see what they were talking about, and I saw 3 different threads all talking about the same thing, that George Soros and (not kidding) the Jews were behind it.

/pol/acks always fall back on that
>you can't handle different opinions
Strawman fallacy like a crutch. The same way people on tumblr use the words racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc. They're both echo chambers, and I can't belive people don't see that.
>>
>>36061484
Every board has retarded thread.

Earlier today there was some poster complaining about a flat tire.
>>
>>36061484
>he doesn't realise /pol/ is satire

Autism.
>>
>>36061534
Those threads are the rule, not the exception, anon. Most threads are like that. Any thread that goes against the /pol/ dogma is either meme'd to death or is just ignored. Nobody wants or encourages actual discussion on /pol/ because nobody wants to discuss, they just want to be mad at
>liberals
all the time.
>>
File: 1491454872309.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491454872309.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>36061596
Good post man, I actually laughed
>>
File: UQW9T2MaOQQ.jpg (63KB, 750x719px) Image search: [Google]
UQW9T2MaOQQ.jpg
63KB, 750x719px
>>36061534
was that the thread with the guy asking for advice since he had no idea what to do?
what's retarded in that
>>
>>36060857
You're not that special; get over yourself
>>
File: it's off the charts.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
it's off the charts.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>36061596
>doesn't realize /pol/ is mixed with shitposters and anti-Semitic conspiracy nutjobs that you cannot tell the difference from one another anymore

This is some high quality autism there.
>>
>>36061692
I don't think of myself as special. Not in the sense that I have some grand destiny or that I'm above everyone in some way. Just the opposite.
>>
>>36061797
You're clearly a chuuni faggot OP.
>>
>>36060857
>calls being red pilled being retarded
>wonders why he's such a fucking loser

Just hang yourself in your dorm if you can find rope thick enough to hold your fat ass. Think about mentally scarring Joseph for life as the consolation prize
>>
>>36060857
hi guy i like you

on the uni i'm close to 3 people rn and they're closely linked to each other while i'm the third (in this case fourth) wheel. the rest are normies

i fit in the local anime community just not enough to get invited to closed circle parties

i don't fit in the "oldschool" tech groups (they're soaked with local chan culture) nor do i fit the new tech groups (because they're startup circlejerks)

i don't fit any ircs or discord channels because all i do is ask questions; i can't be an attention whore so i just go unnoticed

i don't fit any job descriptions because i don't know java or whatever the fuck and i never know the latest techs well enough to get hired

life was a mistake
>>
>>36061932
No you really don't understand. I've not chuuni at all. I'm not smarter or better than anybody. I don't despise people, I just can't relate to them. And not because
>I am above everyone and everyone is a fool for not worshipping me in my infinite wisdom
Or anything like that. I just don't fit in. I'm not special, I just don't fit in. There's nothing glorious about it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.