[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont even care about bullshit woman problem Being wageslave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0839.jpg (282KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.jpg
282KB, 720x764px
I dont even care about bullshit woman problem
Being wageslave consume 80% of your life even if theres a hot 9/10 waiting at home
Cant handle working so much just to scrappe by, just fucking die already
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36060648
This is the exact and precise truth.
>>
>>36060648
A farmer that doesn't sow doesn't reap, and starves. Think of it like that. It's an extension of how we used to live, to work to survive. However whether or not we need to be doing as much in the modern era im not sure. We still need people to upkeep roads, keep the power running, police, firemen, electricians. You want people to keep your internet working. How much can be automated though? A lot of it might also depend on where you live, first or second world country. In addition, we might have some robots, but America isn't the world. Africa is one giant shithole and the nation with the second largest population is an unironic literal shithole. There is a lot of work that needs to be done until we can reach the way you think things were, it seems.
>>
>>36060648
It's a life of suffering but without neetbux or mother/father to pay for me what am I to do anon?
>>
>>36061705
This, NEET robots aren't true robots.
>>
>>36060648
Stop trying to convince wagies to be neets.

No wagies means no neets.

Stop trying to fucking ruin everything you moron
>>
And how do you guys get money? Do you pretend to be uber autists or are you morbidly obese?
>>
Have a goal or two, make the time outside of work worth it. Maybe it's not a partner for everyone.
>>
>>36061683
You make good points anon. If only people on this board had longer attention spans
>>
>>36061811
I doubt they are actually neets
Then again if they were they would have the free time
>>
>>36061811
To get bux you must be fucked up or become a master of malingering.
>>
Wageslaving is destroying me.

Sometimes I wonder if it'd be easier if I had a wife and children to be providing for, somebody to come home to.

There's nothing in my life at the moment to justify working, or living at all really.
>>
wageslaving makes the calendar tick over, the neet life is just a black hole
>>
This is the biggest source of my suicidal thoughts. If I have to do some shitty mundane redundant bullshit for the rest of my life until I croak there's not a lot of reason I shouldn't just end it now.
>>
>>36062309
well it is your fault for being too dumb to get a job that is not mundane redundant bullshit friend :^)
>>
>>36062309
Agreed. I only work part time but I fucking dread going to work. I can't even imagine slaving away 5 fucking days per week for 50 more years and only getting like 10 paid days off per year. I'd rather just die now and be done with it.
>>
>>36062319
It doesn't really matter to me what I end up doing. I could be performing brain surgery or shoveling elephant shit. Waking up and doing the same bullshit everyday all day sounds like misery. I just can't bring myself to give a shit.
>>
>>36062368
>Waking up and doing the same bullshit everyday all day sounds like misery.
Like now?
>>
Sporadic NEET here. Wageslaving is shit but NEET life is near nightmare mode. The days turn into one big mush that make no sense, you are constantly bored and the days themselves feel incredibly short where it feels like you just woke up, shatpost on a couple threads and it's now 2am and you're going back to bed.

No thanks, not the life for me.
>>
>>36062438
I can stay home, be comfy and do things I enjoy instead of being stuck somewhere boring doing things I don't want to do. I know I get like 4 hours at night before I have to wake up and do it all again but that seems like a pretty shitty trade off senpai.

I get the logistics of why we need people to work but it doesn't make it less of a bummer.
>>
>>36062368
get a job with variety then, or change jobs when you get bored or get a job that allows promotion to different tasks. Or get good enough to work like 2 hours a day.
>>
>>36062275
No true anon, you have me
>>
Going to work is annoying and boring but it's still better than sitting in your room 24/7. IMO.
>>
>>36062502
this

I'm a uni student, and I get this feeling during springbreak. I couldn't imagine a life-time of meaningless existence.
>>
Why do some ""people"" pride themselves on working for the jews
>>
File: 1490723927653.jpg (50KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1490723927653.jpg
50KB, 500x350px
>>36063406
Why do "people" pride themselves in taking gibs?
>>
>>36063446
Why reply to the troll? If it's autistic enough to be part of the "2 kool 2 work" crew might as let it die being that stupid
Lifelong non trust fund neets are a self fixing cancer when they go insane and end themselves
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.