[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chad or stacy eats a meal >satisfied, they have another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: skelly.jpg (103KB, 1562x800px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
103KB, 1562x800px
>chad or stacy eats a meal
>satisfied, they have another meal 6 hours later

>I eat a meal
>hungry half an hour later

but thin genetics totally don't exist...
>>
It's just habit, like almost anything else in human behaviour, habituate your body and you can even spend whole days eating very little.
>>
File: 1491262397530.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1491262397530.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
>ask for actual help for losing weight
>hurr durr just eat less bruh
>>
>>36061306
That's literally how you do it.
>>
>>36061306
because this is how you do it, moron
I've lost 8kg since new year just by not overstuffing my mouth
>>
>>36061340
>>36061380
Yeah okay chad
>>
>>36060599
you have a larger body that burns more calories + you have a stretched out stomach so you get the feeling of hunger earlier
>>
>>36061406

Its not chad. I've been stuck on 78Kgs for a year trying to lose weight, I had a mate over at Christmas, he weight 80kgs on my scale. I felt proud that he was fatter then me. Hes now 62kgs... All he did for the 3 months was not drink sugar drinks, no alcohol and no smoking.
18kgs in 3 months.

Its that simple. It really is. I still can't do it because I drink two cartons of beer a week and have maccas every other day.
>>
>>36061406
Dude I(>>36061406) weight 122kg now

If you want to eat as much as you do now just walk a lot.
>>
>>36061458
*I(>>36061380)
most original correction
>>
>>36061306
Change to low calorie meals but high amounts, you will feel full but it will be low calorie
>>
>>36061406
have you tried the robot weightloss method of not having your shit together enough to go out and get food...?
> don't keep food in the house, just tea
> buy 1-2 small items a day, take to go so when you eat it and still hungry it's too effort to get more
It's a great way to drop those excess pounds while feeling like shit all the time, something you were probably already doing!
>>
This will sound impossible but if you eat a high fat diet you will lose weight really fast because you are getting so much fat that your body can't process it all and it will be like "well we don't have to store fat anymore because we are getting way too much as it is"

This is a fact if you switch to a high fat diet you will lose weight like crazy. Every food item you eat should be high in fat and if it is not then add some fat to it with butter etc.
>>
>>36061601
If you eat a diet of nothing but fat your body will start dumping all its stored fat. You will become skinny. You need to get at least 300% if not 500% your daily value of fat to trigger "fat overload"
>>
>eat 6 large meals per day plus all sorts of snacks
>still a skeleton
>>
how are you going fatboy?
>>
>>36060599
>>36061306

OP if you're actually interested, watch this and it'll explain why your food choices are making you want to eat half an hour later.
>>
>>36062172

Link...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2381335/

It's on netflix but you can always torrent.
>>
>>36061442
how tall is he? are you sure its not about genetics?
>>
File: 1460179703977.jpg (49KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460179703977.jpg
49KB, 340x450px
>not being so crippled by social anxiety and depression that you can't even get yourself to get food to eat
>>
>>36060599
Exercise more and work up a real appetite. You will eat better and feel full for longer

Make sure you healthy, fulfilling meals not junk food too
>>
some people are probably more naturally prone to getting fat but literally all you have to do to lose weight is eat less, the reason you're fat is because you think there is some special reason for you being fat, just accept the metabolism you were given and eat less.
>>
File: 1476651775002.jpg (118KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1476651775002.jpg
118KB, 668x712px
>>36061306
Take stimulants retardbro. Like ritalin and adderall. Better to be a skelly mode drug addict than a fatty food addict.
>>
>>36062400
Kek. Am getting Ritalin soon because i tested postive for add
>>
>>36060599
>I eat a meal
>Starts getting a little hungry after 24h
rip my eating cycle is totally fucked up
sometimes I even go 2 days without eating
>>
There is LITERALLY no way to lose weight. Nothing is my fault, I'm responsible for nothing.
>>
>>36061442
>Hes now 62kgs
Why are you friends with manlets?
>>
>>36061610
>You need to get at least 300% if not 500% your daily value of fat to trigger "fat overload"
That sounds just fucking horrible really.
>>
File: Capture.png (7KB, 602x78px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7KB, 602x78px
>>36062800
Way are you so angry?
>>
>>36060599
start lifting
Calculate tdee
Start eating that amount
If you're hungry resist the urge
In one week the habit of overeating will start breaking
After you start feeling confident you can make it, cut calories by 20% DONT TRY TO STARVE

Success

You faggots can't even control your own minds, why are you so weak in every aspect?! I went through so much shut this past week I had a mini meltdown and stress ate two days in a row. Overate by 1000kcal at least. I got my shot together, one day of applied willpower was all it took to go back on track.

And don't punish yourself or spiral down in self hatred f you fuck up. I probably gained more fat than needed because of those two binges but they helped me perform in the gym while sick. The silver lining is not a meme
>>
>>36061601
Why are you mixing up dietary fat and body fat idiot kys
>>
>>36063128
They're weak because they want an easy out. They've internalised the tumblr victem complex whereby they are doomed from the outset. Chad has thin genetics, popular genetics and social genetics so therefore he will always succeed and they will not.
>>
>>36061306
You know, I thought the same way you did until I did exactly that. Ate less. Lost 25lbs in a month just from eating less shit.

Seriously, head on over to /fit/ and read the sticky
>>
>>36060599
Thin genetics is having a shit metabolism so you don't actually absorb as much of what you eat, which would make you eat more often, not less.

>>36061306
If you don't want to eat less, then eat stuff that's low in calories and fat.
>>
>>36060599
Coffee, have lots of coffee/low cal energy drinks instead of snacking. You either die of a heart attack or lose weight, it's win win.
>>
File: 1464736974892.jpg (41KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1464736974892.jpg
41KB, 446x373px
>try to follow the "eat less" advice
>it doesn't fill me up
>need to have a second lunch an hour later
>>
>>36065342
Eat more fibers and less calorie dense stuff. Fibers make you feel fuller and eating less calorie dense meals means you can eat way more, it's of a psychological thing since you can't really feel hungry after eating a huge plate.
Hope this helps m8ey.
>>
>>36060599
It's called self control you fat piece of shit. Eat less move more faggot it's that easy
>>
>>36065342
Don't eat the second lunch you fat fuck
>>
Drink more water. If you feel hungry, drink water and wait 20 mins, if you're still hungry eat an apple.
>>
>>36063216
This. /r9k/ is tumblr for males. I'm not sure who is more pathetic.
>>
>>36060599
>but thin genetics totally don't exist...

I was fat for a short while last year. I was 135lbs and tired of being skinny so I had to force myself to eat like I never ate before. And I ate everything unhealthy. Fast food, donuts, PBJ sandwiches, fucking everything. It took me over a year but I made it to 190lbs... it was all fat though. Fucking disgusting, movement inhibiting fat, and it looked fucking awful on my shitty frame that didn't even distribute it properly (it only went to my gut and ass). So I had to then lose the weight.

Know what I found out? Being fat made me hungry even when I shouldn't be. All that extra weight on my gut was pulling down on my organs, especially my stomach, making it feel like I wasn't sated.

There is no "skinny gene" and no "fat gene". Gravity and the weight of your blubber is what's making you feel hungry.
>>
>>36065722
>All that extra weight on my gut was pulling down on my organs, especially my stomach, making it feel like I wasn't sated.
That sounds suspiciously like broscience. Otherwise I agree completely. Genetics play a role but only to a point. Unless you have an actual medical disorder but those are rare.
>>
File: 1484193851775.jpg (238KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484193851775.jpg
238KB, 1024x768px
>>36065342
>falling for the "eat less" meme
>not falling for the "don't eat" meme instead
That's where you fucked up.
>>
>>36061306
>ask for advice
>get advice
>"fucking normies i don't want to change anything"
>>
>>36065764
Not broscience so much as it was personal experience. I never had that issue when my gut wasn't so heavy. The more weight I lost, the less the issue would be there. It's now all but gone.
>>
>>36066043
That's literally the epitome of /r9k/.
Fucking normies ruined this place with their /adv/ shit.
Whining=Asking for genuine advice
>>
>Chad and Stacy eat a meal
>they are able to finish their entire plate in under an hour
>they don't feel horrible bloated afterwards
>they are able to maintain a healthy weight
Give me your endless hunger fatbots. 6'0 137 skelly here and eating is suffering
>>
>>36060599
This so much
>Buy seven apples, as a snack for each day of the week
>Eat 3 the first morning
>Eat the other 4 the same afteroon
>>
>>36066133
Holy shit post pics
>>
semi-related genetics feel
>Chad and Stacy are able to go for 5 days without needing to wash their hair
>my genetics grease it up in a day and a half
Thank fuck for cheap, homemade dry shampoo - I would have to live as a hermit otherwise.
I seriously knew a blonde Stacy whose hair looked clean after she didn't wash it for *three weeks* while on holiday. I was fucking flabberghasted.
It smelled bad from very very up close, though.
>>
dad has lost 30kg over like 4-6 months
literally just count the calories to make sure you arent taking in more than you need you disgusting pig
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.