[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone on /r9k/ spent a long time befriending a group or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: p027b1pn.jpg (69KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
p027b1pn.jpg
69KB, 1280x640px
Has anyone on /r9k/ spent a long time befriending a group or individual only to fuck with their emotions and abandon them when your bond is at its strongest?
>>
File: 1396892249085.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1396892249085.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
>>36059766
Griffith is that you?
>>
>>36059766
No never I'm a true friend. I've been f***** over lot in the past and I trust no one now but I still treat people the way you want to be treated
>>
File: 1490069092790.jpg (45KB, 454x452px) Image search: [Google]
1490069092790.jpg
45KB, 454x452px
>>36059766
if you have the COURAGE to fuck with people, then you're a god damn normie.

(kindly) fuck off.
>>
>>36059766
Not meaning to, but recently yes. An old hs gf of mine moved back and i took her to a rave then stopped talking to her. She fell for me hard and she is to fat so i guess that's my reasoning.
>>
I used to have the same problem. Have you tried being reincarnated from an egg demon into the demon body of a child produced when you raped the mother of your best friend?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.