[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mother had me in her 40s like a dumbfuck because she "just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: kill me.jpg (57KB, 584x488px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
57KB, 584x488px
>mother had me in her 40s like a dumbfuck because she "just HAD to have me"
>have a growth hormone deficiency
>have the body of an 11 year old at 21 years of age so obviously I've never had a girlfriend and I'm still a virgin
>motor skill deficiency as well -- can't ride a bike and can't tie my shoes
>dropped out of high school a few years ago out of depression
>been a NEET ever since
>been told my entire life that I have a "genius-level IQ" in spite of all of this though, like it matters

Honestly, should I just commit suicide? Is there anybody else here in a similar boat?
>>
>>36059715
Mu mother had me Ay 34. I have motor skill issues related to concentration and basic skills like following things like math. My legs are rotated outward I have a bulged disc. I hate her for having me.
>>
>>36059715

I have a very high IQ. I used it to get through 10 years of school so now I'm highly paid.

Otherwise I'm horribly ugly. Had triple jaw surgery once and still ugly. Huge forehead. Crooked face. Deformed jaws. Tiny bone structure. Medical problems that wear me out physically constantly.

Life is hell and I'm a wizard. Have you told your mom how much you wish you had never been born?

I find that helps.

Otherwise, I just keep trucking hoping I can surgically fix my face enough.
>>
>>36059765
>Have you told your mom how much you wish you had never been born?
I don't see what this would accomplish and I'd probably have to be drunk to have the balls to say something like that to her anyway.
>>
>>36059807
>I don't see what this would accomplish and I'd probably have to be drunk to have the balls to say something like that to her anyway.

Trust me it makes you feel better to get it off your chest and let her know how much you hate being alive.

You can't just say it straight out. You have to little by little let her know how unhappy you are and how futile all your problems make life.

Then you build to telling her how much you wish you were never born.

It's the one piece of revenge you can get on her in a way. Let her know how much her creating you was a huge fucking mistake and she's to blame for your existence.
>>
>>36059872
Interesting. How'd your mom react when you told her this?
>>
File: 1491109065107.png (778KB, 960x884px) Image search: [Google]
1491109065107.png
778KB, 960x884px
>tfw every Chad you know was born when his mother was 18-25

REEE etc.
>>
>>36059931

I've told her many times. First for a long while she denied I was short and ugly and that it mattered. Then she keeps trying to "pep" talk me. Now she mostly accepts it but keeps trying to tell me to look on the bright side.

At least I feel like someone knows how miserable I am and it's the one who created me and damned me in the first place.

It doesn't fix the problem, but it sure as hell prevents stupid questions from her about why I'm not dating, etc.
>>
>>36059975

Oh and after telling her my only options for women were:

- fat girls
- hookers
- sugar babies
- spamming thousands of girls and getting rejected endlessly to find one who doesn't reject me

She actually told me to get a hooker and I shouldn't be ashamed.

I was pretty impressed. She's not irrational. In a way it's not her fault I ended up like this either. It's really just random shitty chance.

I could have been normal or healthy like everyone else. I just wasn't.
>>
>>36059715
Dude, kill your mom :D
>>
My god mother was dumb and decided they wanted kids. problem is they are in their FIFTIES!!!! Although i think late 40s when the kids were born. I guess they figured they fucked up and werent going to have any offspring and panicked. She couldn't get pregnant the normal way (i think nature is telling you something lady) And they had to use some special doctor to get fertilized. Now the twins are like 8 years old and i can tell they are total spergs. This boy will face a lifetime of social rejection because theyre selfish freakin parent decided to wait until they were borderline fuckin senior citizens to reproduce.
>>
>>36059715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eitQYgCqA-0
Is this you OP?
>>
>>36059765
Are you Jewish?
oy original
>>
i had a growth dificiency too op. my dad took me to abbunch of doctors and i took tests and all. they gave me hgh but mydad overdosed meall the time. idevoled gastrointestinal issues cuz ofbit.
>>
>>36059715
>>mother had me in her 40s like a dumbfuck because she "just HAD to have me"

lmao, idk why the fuck women do that shit. I guess women really are that dumb after all.

My mom had me in her 40's for pretty much the same reason, except she had me via ivf, so I'm not related to her and I don't have a dad. Nice lady. Smart move.
>>
>>36059715

Be my gf. :)

Fucking robot. Let me try to at his boipussy.
>>
>>36059715
>tell mother I didn't choose to be born
>replies so what, I didn't either
>>
>>36059807
Ha!

I told my mom I wish she had aborted me while totally sober.

Fucking hate that bitch.
>>
File: colonial empire pepe.jpg (473KB, 910x900px) Image search: [Google]
colonial empire pepe.jpg
473KB, 910x900px
>mom rode the cock carousel until her fucking 40s
>grabs some beta provider and has a kid
>kid is all fucked up and retarded

At least you won't reproduce, and your shitty bloodline will die here
>>
>>36060684
>ivf
>not related

lmao you really are that dumb after all
>>
>>36059715
Reading this made me tear up for you, senpai.
Fucking irresponsible of her.
>>
I don't get it. Not like the 'you' that is here right now could have existed in any other configuration.
You've been dealt a shitty hand and to cope with your impotence you blame your mother.
The 'beauty of life' is that it doesn't have to be exclusively about vapid happiness and vain pleasure. Existence and consciousness can be their own rewards.
It will be hard at times and truly suicide IS an option, but think of the infinite of people who don't even get that option.
>>
>>36062424
>Existence and consciousness can be their own rewards.
Not without a sense of reward
>>
>>36059715
My mom had me in her 40s too, i have some health problems like IBS and chronic prostatitis and i have pretty skinny bones but looks like i got off pretty easy compared to you.
>>
>>36059715
OP, you should join our Discord. https://discord.gg/kJQ89tW
>>
>>36062445
I realize suicide isn't easy, but it's there.

But, are there truly people who don't feel happy AT ALL? Not even feeling tiny amounts of reward?
It seems to me like a matter of perspective. People in here complain about their selfish mothers, but of course having a child, at any point in one's life, is inherently selfish. Same as wanting to do anything for yourself, by yourself. It offers no explanation nor resolution.

I just read what you said again and realized that I didn't fully understand. Of course without the capacity to feel rewarded, to feel 'good' in any way, existence is miserable. Regardless, It really does seem like a fundamental property of existence to be hellish, at least for the fact of death.
Yet billions continue, aware, semi-aware and unaware of it. I think for some it is possible to 'hack' themselves to be able to deal with it all and to even find small amounts of enjoyment, different kinds of enjoyment maybe through an acceptance of yourself.
I don't think shifting blame and creating reasons where there are none helps at all.
>>
>>36059715
What exactly is the body of an 11 year old? Height and weight wise
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.