[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any robots on here ever played DnD? I've been thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Rare Cara.jpg (188KB, 1080x1351px) Image search: [Google]
Rare Cara.jpg
188KB, 1080x1351px
Have any robots on here ever played DnD? I've been thinking I need to make friends and DnD seems like a good hobby but the local college group is populated by trannies and twinks who cosplay as Link from Legend of Zelda so I'd rather play online with robots
>>
>>36059492
>cosplay as link
those sessions must be quiet since link don't talk
>>
I play. Do you have a character you wanna make?
>>
I played it once when I was young, with a neighbor who lived across the street from me. His father was the DM and there were a bunch of other people there I'd never met before. It was a really shitty experience, though. They all just wanted to skip right to the combat and didn't care about any other aspect of it. If you have problems being around people, I can't imagine you'd have a good time playing with strangers.
>>
>>36059533
Well, I've never done it before. So I don't really know what kind of character I would make.

In Elder Scrolls I always play as the Argonians though, is there an equivalent to that?
>>
File: 136.jpg (260KB, 1080x927px) Image search: [Google]
136.jpg
260KB, 1080x927px
I'm going to bump my own thread for research purposes only
>>
>>36059569
I think the most exotic race the player's manual for 5th edition offers is the tiefling, but they're usually evil and as fun as that may sound, it can be hard to have meaningful gameplay till you git gud.

Combat can get boring quick. I think the real fun is in writing a cool character and developing them alongside friends as a cooperatively told story. Online can be tough because roleplaying is really amplified by in-person interactions. Even if you both suck at acting, so long as either of you aren't a dick about it and try despite the limitations it's still a bunch of fun. Plus switching between in-game and meta conversations is easier offline, which you'll probably do a lot in the beginning.

You should give the annoying fags a try, anon~
At least to get a minimum of experience so you can go back to online when you can't handle them anymore.
>>
>>36059801
If it was just cringey cosplay and brony faggots I could probably just bite my tongue but accepting trannies is literally abiding mental illness and I can't tolerate them so probably not

Thanks for the tips though, hopefully I can find a group to play with elsewhere
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.