[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /socialmute/ Im sitting right now in a group of "friends"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1780.jpg (34KB, 720x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1780.jpg
34KB, 720x727px
Who here /socialmute/

Im sitting right now in a group of "friends" of which none i can relate to

Whenever i try to talk to such people i just get dissed, ignored and treated like i aint shit

Theres only a few people in this group i remotely can relate to that treat me like im an actual human being

Seriously why is it that everyone is so friendly towards each other but not me? Im only treating these people with the most respect i can offer
>>
Because you're still in high school and you're the weird kid that everybody is pretending to be friends with because they don't want to die when you shoot up the school and they're not actually your friends.
>>
I can't relate to anyone because I can't do "small talk". Everything they talk about seems to irrelevant and unimportant that I can't bring myself to chime in or care about any of it. This leaves me with zero friends. I feel like talking about such mundane shit is beneath me and at the same time I have no higher stuff to talk about either.

Not only that they'll talk about the exact same shit they've already talked about every day. Just repeating the same topics daily how am I supposed to even care?
>>
>>36059700
OP here.

Fucking this.

Why do normies talk about such boring shit all the time?
>>
>>36060459
>>36059700
I have a robot friend and we do lots of smalltalk

Well it's mostly about deviant sexual fantasies, how we'd like to use a good looking woman we might see in the streets for sexual pleasuring, how the world sucks and normies suck even more, anime things, complaining about women and not getting any sex and so on. It's like an irl verbal two person back and forth r9k posting session.

It's not the activity, it's the company.
>>
Look up schizoid PD.

It's pretty comfy once you start spending more time with yourself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.