[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm worried that I am bad at dating people. I usually don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Ex3.png (15KB, 644x105px) Image search: [Google]
Ex3.png
15KB, 644x105px
I'm worried that I am bad at dating people. I usually don't have a problem with actually finding girls and the first few weeks of dating, but once we're actually in a relationship I feel like I start fucking up. I just start taking things for granted and become more needy/irrational, and I feel like I ruin most of my relationships. Do any of you guys feel the same way about yourselves? I desperately want to ease up and let myself relax in a relationship, but I feel like that's how I ruin them, but at the same time I don't think that acting like I'm just starting to date them the entire time doesn't seem like it's the correct way either.
>>
File: bananas for sale.jpg (119KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
bananas for sale.jpg
119KB, 620x349px
kinda ya

girls like me when i am comfortable but being in a relationship makes me too anxious to be comfortable

its like the fruit is right there but i cant take it
>>
Oh yeah I'm a super tall white handsome Chad so I can just pick up a girl any time I want I just walk up to her and say "Hey you look cute wanna hang out?" and they giggle and smile. It's so fucking easy bro.

That's why I hang out all day on /r9k/ being depressed.

>/chad9k/
>>
I kind of feel the same. I'm comfortable yet always worried they will get bored of me because I'm not keeping it entertaining. Its like I feel that my company isn't enough, yet they wouldn't have dated me if they didn't like my company. It's so contrarian.
>>
>>36058880
Yes actually I have the same problem. With most girls I can't even get a second date but if I do, it usually fucks up later.

I think the main problem is that I'm fucking boring really. Especially when it comes to talking on kikebook. I just can't. I run out of subjects to discuss and due to the fact that I have a lot of shit to do over the day I hardly even message the girls anyway.
>>
>>36058880

I've made a personal rule not to send further messages to girls once they don't reply to my first replies to their original message. Not letting intrusive thoughts stemming from insecurity and self-pity are great ways to not feel so needy in relationships.

If you're apathetic in your nature it can easy enough not to get attached so easily.
>>
>>36059192
This is a good rule actually. I do this as well as not messaging the girls after the date. If she doesn't message me then it's 90% chance she won't even bother responding to me if I message her first.
>>
>>36058979
Haha, while girls like me when I'm confident, I think that being comfortable is actively bad for me. Perhaps we should swap places xD
>>
>>36059017
>everyone on /r9k/ being a khv
Come on man, you know that's just not true.

>>36059081
Indeed. I occasionally take a look at myself and then ask why anyone would ever date me when there is so much imperfect with me, but then I remember that that's not how attraction works and that I shouldn't feel insecure.
>>
>>36060318
kinda curious, how does attraction work?
>>
I have no idea how to balance spending time with them and being alone. One girl says I'm too clingy and the other gets mad if I don't text her for one day. Shits confusing. If you're a girl (female) and you're reading this, learn to make up your minds
>>
>>36060920
I think the usual is just to check up on them at least once a day

if they dont respond, dont reply till they do
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.